>i hate this car
>i want to go home

Why is this guy such a whiny faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kw8pktuefG0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

@16925202
Same reason you are. He wants (you)s

He's used to driving $200k+ cars and 700hp modded cars. Of course a $50k stock car with a slightly better power to weight ratio than a truck is going to feel like shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=kw8pktuefG0
you are blowing it out of proportion, he didnt really complain that much

Dude stock STIs are slow.

I've driven the STI and i would agree on the engine. The turbo lag is horrible and once you go to 3.500 RPM and the turbo kicks in... nothing really happens subjectively. The acceleration is so linear that you wonder if it is working properly. Yes it certainly is fast, but it sure doesn't feel like 300 HP. And the fuel economy is horrible. I'm not talking about "ooh, it consumes too much for a car", but it thirstier than a Giulia QV, a 911 Turbo S and even a AMG GT.

>don't be a faggot and buy a BRZ when you could buy a subaru wrx sti bruh
>300+ hp bruh, the BRZ is so slow
and yet, if you wait long enough
>the STI is shit anyway lmao, turbo lag is horrible, acceleration is shit
>it's just better than a truck lol

lesson learned

STIs confirmed shit
Subaru BTFO

matt farah is annoying. he thinks because he can downshift well that hes worth listening to

literally no one tells you to get an sti over a brz

why the fuck do you think people want subaru to throw the sti engine into the brz?

ok be lets be honest here

who thinks the new wrx looks like shit

It looks kinda boring and generic

I'd still buy one if I had $26k and wanted a new car

How the fuck is the lambo that quick jesus fuck

Subaru wants the corola audience

>all those grinding sounds every shift

Thought they were meh on pics
started to see some of the latest models on the road
and holly fuck they are fucking huge, the last gen hatch models were kinda large for a hot hatch of its time, but the newest sedan models are way too large for a entry/mid level sports sedan
Styling is still meh, trying way too hard to look young and sporty

Yeah right. Throw in a JZ. Local guy here has a 1.5JZ with well over 1200 HP in his FRS. He was featured on The Racing Channel (TRC) on Youtube. Check it out.

I realised a long time ago that Veeky Forums is nigget-tier for car advices.

They're big and bloated, they aren't sports cars anymore. they're more like bro cars with a whiff of what it used to be, nice and luxurious interior, all the cool new features and stuff, a ton of weight on a car that shouldn't have any.

This is why every STI that gets touched is mutilated and looks worse than Frankenstein's monster. Fucking dudebro, faggots, teenagers, ect expect that every car needs some kind of lunge when you hit the gas.

cylinders

How the fuck did Farah get any credibility in the auto industry? I mean now he's driven every car under the sun so yeah. But why did people start listening to this guy

Most people know dickall about cars- Fatt Marah sounds like he knows what he's talking about, and in the kingdom of the blind the one-eyed man is king.

>$50k
>300hp

Subaru fans are truly delusional

He's willing to call it as he sees it. Look at other car reviewers. They get on their knees and praise every single car so they don't offend anyone. It gets really annoying.

>$50,000

maybe if you're European

they're $35,000 at my local dealer and you can negotiate them down

>Fucking dudebro, faggots, teenagers, ect expect that every car needs some kind of lunge when you hit the gas

i drive a gutted fleet 2015 prius v for work, in power mode that torque makes me smile. hell even in normal since its gutted it makes me smirk.

but that torque steer is fucking gay

>call it as he sees it
>adamantly called a Datsun a 250 GTO

Well then I'd say the cocksucker needs to get his eyes checked.

I feel most new cars look like shit. Like bloated bars of soap

He keeps doing it like shit

>only happens with 4th
Might be only happening with 4th but it didn't happen in his drag and he's not grinding with any other gear it's like he's got a bad habit or he's not giving it enough clutch

Also he stops shifting into 4th like shit after he realizes he's doing it badly 2-3 minutes into his grinding fit

Oh wait watching more he keeps doing it but keeps exclaiming its only 4th that does it

>go into this expecting he didn't really complain that much
>turns out he complained that much

top kek once the grinding starts

Just raced a new one that shits nearly the size of a camry or Avalon

>The acceleration is so linear that you wonder if it is working properly.

This funnily enough has been my experience with every stock Turbo Subaru since the late 90's and I can honestly say it's never bothered me.

>it's larger than the B5 A4's
I don't know why they had to grow so much.

front looks okay but rear is absolute dogshit

>I mean now he's driven every car under the sun so yeah.
Has he?

This
Almost every car looks like a hotwheels car. Ridiculous curves, ugly frames.