/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1177

Cleaning Up Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/jb3cHtu9

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru Stuff:
Latest Chaos Chanpuru Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=B-aaPg3rCJE
CC's Opening Released: youtube.com/watch?v=0Hs9hezCdDQ
CC's Gameplay Explained: siliconera.com/2017/01/25/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-shows-us-play-strategic-card-game/

4 Goddesses Online Things:
4GO's Fanart Contest Winners Announced: compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/plan/
4GO's Blanc Drama CD Translation: youtu.be/5jH0QqBfOtE
Idea Factory holds a Twitter lottery, 10 lucky followers will receive an art piece autographed by Tsunako: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryWeb/status/832505109653311489
First Hour of 4GO Gameplay with English Subtitles: youtube.com/watch?v=Sh9aznZK-YY

NepuBuran

Vert is best gpddess.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

Compa, nya~

I'm going to post Rena every thread until Compile Heart add her to next Neptunia game.

Praise Rena.

My pet-wife Compa is so cute.

I love Uzume!.

Good night, /nepgen/.

Korea huh

Fucking cat.
*kicks Compa cat*

>4 goddesses
>Neptune, Plutia, Noire, Vert
I guess Uzume got shafted a little, huh?

Why is Blanc using only one garter belt?

Because she's highly sexual. I'm not even a Blancfag and I'd tap that.

Rude.

You mean like those other worthless goddess's from that other game no one talks about?

>You will never princess carry Blanc
It hurts

I Love Eryn!!!

I want to obtain Eryn's sword before Fang does it, and teach her the pleasures of gathering my Shares instead of furies!

The goddamn sweater strikes again!

Anybody want a cat?

Thing turns into Cheetahman so keep it

In the past Vert and Blanc were my least favourites but now i really enjoy them.

I want to bounce Blanc on my lap, in a sexual manner.

Lewd

Our Protagonist would rather cross streams with a Canadian than get in bed with a lovely lady. His one time to redeem himself and he blows it.

How is one supposed to feel about Fang other than envious for him getting to interact with such lovely ladies?

I was looking for the ADF bgms in the Deluxe Set, when I discovered that the bgms are actually stored in the game folders as .oggs

I replaced the title menu bgm with Nep VII's, and it works. This is a shocking first for a Compile Heart game, easily replaceable bgms on PC!

It's not just the bgms either, all the voices in the game as well. The story cutscenes, grunts and yelps in battle, the fairy card voices when you talk to them, etc

What does Compile Heart mean by this?

Noire told me that Neptune and Plutia we're on a date at a fancy restaurant in Lastation today.

Probably it was just easier to work with them that way. And game size is no longer an issue for digital distribution, so there's no need to pack them.
It's not like developers try to hide game resources on purpose. That would be dumb because anyone who really wants them has the game itself as the unpacker.

>Eltard is what's keeping the general alive
Jesus fucking Christ.

>What does Compile Heart mean by this?
Fairy Fencer F Repainted can now be a thing.

You may thank me in due time.

It'd be super cool if someone provided a new vs. Sega Hard Girls OST download

It'd be super cool if you killed yourself.

>You have to wait a while before reporting another post.
So fucking stupid.

Announcing your reports is a bannable offence.

>169271624
Your existence itself is a crime against humanity. Dunk your face in acid, ban evading shitposter.

Don't go overboard reporting every single one of them, you will be flagged for abusing the report system automatically if you do that

Just report a few and wait, I'm pretty sure by now that it's recognized by the jannies/mods already and they'll take care of the rest

Here's your (You), kid. You tried hard.

4GO portraits when? Since they are static images this time, they should be very easy to rip

>Unironically having a personal vendetta against a general.
>Get btfo and come back anyway
>Too unoriginal to make his own shitposts so he copies the Eltard
>Now his posts get deleted anyway
Top fucking kek.

You mean ? Yeah, he's a retard.

My wife Vert's daughter Blanc is so cute.

If I had to guess, he's some permanently butthurt retard from another general with a nep poster and he thinks we're leejun and raiding them, so he "raids" us back with gook shit.
Sad!

What is it with Friday morning retards? You're not wanted here, go away.

I want to chop off Blanc's legs, cook them and force-feed them to her over the course of several days. When she has eaten her entire legs, I want to cut off her arms and do the same.

I wonder, would her limbs grow back if she went HDD? If so, would they have recovered when she dispels it or would she lose them again?

I want to use the power of love to help White Heart overcome her anger management issues, and turn her into an elegant and refined lady!

I want to use the power of pain and fear to turn Lady Blanc into a depressed, reclusive and highly dependent person!

>Someone from /dfog/ is so angry about nepposting that he's impersonating a shitposter here in retaliation

Holy shit, that explains why it sounds so much different and posting newer images. Fucking hilarious

How pathetic, instead.

I want to use the power of headpats to turn Blanc into a loving cocksock who eagerly awaits my return each day!

I want to buy an abused slave Iffy and turn her into my loving feminine wifey through the power of headpats!

Why is she crying?

I want to enslave, abuse and mind break neps so I can sell them to anons to rehabilitate them to their liking!

Because she knows that the thread is and will always be filled with retards.

Glad to see people start liking Rena more.

Just ignore and report

This is nice

Tiara is so cute.

>Mansionshit and el turd coming back at the same time
Really makes you think

Hi Sharuru. Giving up on the name already?

Hi Ghostroach.

Reminder that Neptune is a manipulative bitch.

No, Neptune is the loveliest girl and she would never manipulate anyone, she's the best and loves all her followers and friends.

>chanpuru is not a word that IF or Compa create
Holyshit

>gearnon is a japanese thing
Wait, I thought he is /nepgen/'s OC?

You are retarded,

Fuck Noire honestly. Annoying stuck up whore. I bet she has the most worn out pussy of all the neps.

Rena's so much better.

Could someone post the 4GO threads between characters translated?

Hi random outsider who browse page 1. Thank you for bumping and +1 filter

I've got something better.

Lire Arc Ranger

No, Neptune has the most worn out pussy. Completely loose and blackened, with huge, ugly pussy lips.

Noire is the second worst, also loose but not nearly as much as neptune's. However, she caught Chlamydia in the past so I wouldn't stick it in there.

Vert has a smelly, filthy NEET pussy. She uses dildos regularly to masturbate but has never fucked an actual dick. Between her pussy folds there is a lot of smegma and it smells horrible when she spreads it out, since she doesn't wash and spends long periods of time sitting in a still position letting it accumulate.

Blanc's is similar to verts but with less smegma and tighter. Since she's frigid, she masturbates only rarely and still has her hymen, but when she does she uses her clit, so it's ugly and oversized compared to the rest of her pussy. Smells as bas as Vert's.

Do girls get even smegma?

Vaginas don't strech out by extent usage you virgin.

Yes, even more so than men, unless they wash regularly of course.

>This is what cucks actually believe.

>but when she does she uses her clit, so it's ugly and oversized compared to the rest of her pussy

I don't think that's how clits work, and even if they did, I can't imagine the "rare" frequency in which you describe her touching herself would ever cause such.

Also fuck you, my waifu keeps herself clean unlike fucking Vert.

I want to marry Lady Orange Heart.

>tfw her C91 doujin is still not available online
>tfw nobody upload her CG to sad panda