Women

The more high quality she is, the more high quality of a man she desires, why is this so hard for men to just accept? Like we live in a fantasy land where the good women just fall into a "good guys" arms. Do you think Kim kardashian would be fucking with Kanye west if he didn't have the status and lived in some Detroit projects? Absolutely fucking not. Who else agrees in order to have the best women in this life you have to first and foremost have a strong status in everyday life and in the business world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R3lKE5S_s8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's obvious, and never has been disputed by the people who actually think. The only people who think "good women" like "good men" are the people who don't think and don't care to put value in how the world actually works nor would be convinced otherwise.

They're the same people who believe life is unfair, that no matter how much work you put in, you'll get cucked. They're the ones who believe that degrees are memes, college is a ruse and that connections and status are given and never earned. They're the ones who believe in the 1 out of million exception rather than real world everyday situations. Quality radiates and exist in quality scenarios. I don't expect to go to mcdonalds and get a Gordan Ramsey steak. I don't expect to find an intelligent female who has a heart with infinite future possiblities when i'm shopping at Wal-mart for ramen noodle cups while wearing my Feelsgoodman.jpg jam jams debating who was the best waifu of 2016 with my other weeb/neet friends.

That is some pretty convoluted way of trying to shitpost off-topic on Veeky Forums. Have you considered or for your crackpot theories about women?

A little too black and white.
It's not that the exceptions don't happen, it's more that people put too much faith in them happening.
Of course life is unfair, but smart people recognize this, rather than complaining about it.

>the best women in this life

Sex? Quantity and quality? Or something further within the same social standing, because that's kind of vague.

>Kim kardashian
>high quality woman

Opinion discarded

The best quality women are intelligent, cultured and have good hobbies.

You don't need money to get them, you need to be intelligent, cultured, and have good hobbies.

Unfortunately, people on Veeky Forums tend to have none of these qualities.

Yeah this pretty much nails it.

If you fall for a chick whos hobbies include facebook and shopping then you have sighed a death warrant.

If you find a lady who actually has some depth of character and has interests which you find cute then you are on your way to a good relationship.

If you look after yourself and build on yourslef in terms of knowledge and take interest in things then you should only deserve a chick who actually has the same depth of culture as you.

Looks you fucking idiot.

>This what nu-males actually believe.
might as well just be gay, huh?

Ye ofcourse, isn't this basic knowledge

Agreed.

Many men on Veeky Forums complain about women but the reality is they don't want to accept a woman on their level.

When you date "up" there will be problems because the higher value person will be aware and exploit the power differential.

Lol at the people that are disagreeing with this, go up to that 10/10 girl you know with that no money ass wallet of yours and let's see how that goes. Wake up call, this is reality not Disney land.

>go up to that 10/10 girl you know with that no money ass wallet of yours and let's see how that goes
if you're a 10/10 it'll probably go fine.

women care about looks more than money.
personality too, but only if you also have looks.

Muscles are the next best thing after money to have. That's why I have muscles, but I'm always working on money

Go to chaturbate and look for slavery69 right now and tell me that still applies

>To have the best women in this life you have to first and foremost have a strong status in everyday life and in the business world.

I honestly didn't believe this when I was a teen, but I do now (had to learn the hard way).

If you don't have money and don't put any effort to look good physically then women just won't want you.

Women want men who are confident, have money and look good.

It really is this simple.

>Women want men who are confident, have money and look good.
later you might realize these are pretty much all the same thing, and the main ingredient is beyond your control.

>not buying the highest quality women
Low quality women don't have that lifelike feel

if I know she can't make ME money what's the point of talking to her?

That's more of a r9k shitpost, but I do agree with you

Not quite right. You only need is a +9 in one of the holy trinity: Looks, Money, or Talent.

I'm 7/10 in looks, 5/10 in money, 9/10 in talent and can score a few quality ladies a year.

>9/10 in talent
elaborate

Men like hot fertile women.

Women like high status men with resources.

It's the same for animals, it's just natural.

Poorfags can still get laid though, it's just much harder.

>women care about looks more than money.

wrong wrong wrong

>it's just much harder.
pfft
poor people breed like rabbits.

it's poor autistic boys that demand super hot women that don't get laid.

>I'm not ugly, I'm just broke!
kek

yeah but go in any McDonalds or whatever and look at the women. I wouldn't touch those fat fucks with a ten foot pole with shit on the end.

This thread is about women of quality.

exactly.

you're an ugly, broke, antisocial loser that demands hot chicks date him.

best of luck with that.

Im a good looking guy

Im fucking as many hot chicks as I can, until I get into my 30s and that fact that I dont have a nest egg makes me look like a fucking loser

It's funny how women can smell failure.

The best dating advise is 'get a life, be a success'.

Playing vidya and smoking weed in your 30's reeks of failure.

That girl is so hot would suck the fuck out of dem titties

it actually gets easier as you get older, unless your dates don't get older too.

don't be that 30 year old dude dating high school cheerleaders and you'll do fine. You'll find single women over 30 make their own money.

>That's why I have muscles
Gotta say that sounds good, but come on man, you don't have muscles.

I've literally had numerous women tell me that they don't give a shit about looks.

Women lie and manipulate.

Never trust the words that come out of a woman's mouth.

>believing women know what they want

A few decades of feminism and womens studies can't undo millions of years of evolutionary selection

he fucked up he meant to say: status
>9/10 in status
=extremely attractive 8+/10
=extremely wealthy $100,000+ depending on local and other factors
=extremely famous aka. celebrity, politician, religious leader, etc.
...and those types of things

ps. best bet is to focus on wealth

I really don't know anymore.

Most men just need decent looks, some money and a car to attract women.

Other men are just talented (great musicians, artists, business men, etc)

And there are very few men (kind of like me) who can't get any woman to like them no matter what they do, have or how much effort they put in.

Women are generally more about their "emotions" than men, so attracting a women is mostly about chatting them up and creating an "emotional connection" where you both "feel" the same way about things.

Its a simple concept but if youre like most of the people on Veeky Forums, youre prolly too emotionally selfish or not mindful enough to create that connection.

>/pol/
>/r9k/

I cringe every time some newfag leddit faggot posts this kind of shit. I bet you haven't even been to those boards and are just parroting what you've read other parrots parroting.

/pol/ is mostly politics and racism. /r9k/ is all over the place. Butthurt over women is and for a long long time has been a staple of Veeky Forums culture, get over it.

This is what society usually tells men to keep them running the hamster wheel and never getting anywhere.

The truth is women want stipends. The only thing they want is to get money and not have to deal with 80% of men.

youtube.com/watch?v=R3lKE5S_s8k

we all cringe over your life pal

>shopping at Wal-mart for ramen noodle cups >while wearing my Feelsgoodman.jpg jam jams debating who was the best waifu of 2016 with my other weeb/neet friends.

Sounds comfier than having a 3d gf desu

go back to r9k fagit we discuss stocks and stock accessories

Life is fucking unfair, why should I be subject to all these social grand standings just because you subject yourself to them. I deserve shit and I am entitled to it. Literally EVERYONE feels this way.

I have. Fuck, I've even been on /r9k/ when it was still called robot9000, starting from its first week after creation actually.

And having a long tradition on Veeky Forums does not make it any less off-topic for Veeky Forums. Random bullshit is what /b/ is for. Or /pol/ ("allowing women to vote was a mistake", "feminism destoys the west"). Or /r9k/ (general depression, misogyny and MRA central).

>you're an ugly, broke, antisocial loser that demands hot chicks date him
triggered vagina detected

It completely depends what you define as "high quality" in women.

If by that you mean spoiled brat who is semi-famous or related to someone famous and hasn't experienced struggle in her life but happens to be good looking... Then yeah. You better be rich and famous.

But for me, nah. I've wifed a "high quality" woman already. I wasn't successful when we met. And together we have became relatively successful. Of course I will never be a millionaire. But this has no effect on how desirable I am to her. And I have in no way settled for less than a high quality woman. Believe me.

Stop making excuses for yourself and/or unrealistic targets. Because THAT isn't how to become desirable.

Pic related. You will never be a biological alpha making prime aged girls look at you with LOVE and LUST.

If you aren't a jb pussy slayer by high school it's over. Simply put, lay down and rot. NEET while trying to make internet bux/autism bux. Just lol at working when you lost the Chad lottery.

The only guys FUCKING actual quality (prime aged goddesses) are 6feet+ high schoolers with male model faces. They could be working at McDonalds it wouldn't matter. Looks = prime aged 10/10's. Money and status is the biggest cope of them all.

Dubs to confirm. That's why I'm moving to Seattle.

> doesn't mention looks

do you even biology?

>Like we live in a fantasy land where the good women just fall into a "good guys" arms

Yes, because that's exactly what women and weak males (I won't call them "men") tell boys and young men to believe.

The logic is "If you can't get a gf, you must be a bad person, because women like good men, and if you have a gf then you must be a good person."

It's the Just-World fallacy. We treat attractiveness like a moral value when it isn't.

They can't believe the reality of modern dating, because that means admitting manipulative assholes who think women are inferior are getting laid. And any self-professed nice guy who complains about having woman problems must not really be nice and must actually be a manipulative and entitled ass. Because if he were actually nice, it means that genuinely nice guys aren't getting laid.

Women are a meme. Make money and fuck hot hookers.

>they don't want to accept a woman on their level.

Men's range of "would fuck" is far wider than women's. It's biology. This means women are more discriminating than men on average. It's women who want men "better" than themselves. They can afford to do this because they have the pussy.

Biology 101.

>I've wifed a "high quality" woman already. I wasn't successful when we met.

I'd like to ask you two questions.

Were you a college student or at least had a good career before you met your wife ?

Were you physically fit and financially independent before you met your wife ?

I'd really appreciate it if you and other guys here on Veeky Forums can answer these questions..

This is the most accurate statement I've read today

A hot woman will marry some ugly beta wall street analyst for the paycheck and jerk him off only on birthday's while she rides attractive people's dicks while he's at work.

>Who else agrees in order to have the best women in this life

Your definition of "best" is pretty shit judging from that picture but yes, if you want to be desirable to desirable women you need to be desirable.

Incorrect. There's a big difference between "would fuck" and "would marry".

Since women have the baby they have to think "how fucked would I be if this person got me pregnant?"

So of course they are gonna be a little more discriminating when it comes to casual sex.

I've slept with a lot of women. I'd be so fucked if I had to stay with some of the ogres I have slept with.

All women should be locked up in chains and sold/bought as property.

>mfw scored a gf a few points higher than I am when I was poor
>mfw make six figures now and nothing changed in our relationship besides the fact that we appreciate eachother even more
life's good

like the other user mentioned, get a cultured and intelligent woman, not some dumb fucking slut...

>Since women have the baby they have to think "how fucked would I be if this person got me pregnant?"

What is contraception? What are abortions? What is the welfare state? What is women in the workplace?

Your statement would have been correct maybe, I don't know, 70 years ago before the advent of the pill, strong women being wage slaves, and government funded Save-A-Ho initiatives. But now they can fuck up as bad as they want and they have social safety net after social safety net to save them and tell them it's not their fault.

Women are more discriminating than men both in terms of physical attraction AND social and economic status, and they can afford to be, because pussy has a premium and dick is dirt cheap.

Sure, if they want to "settle down" they'll probably go for the provider. But when they ovulate, they still want the tall, cocky, charismatic guy with the good jawline. It's called Dual Mating Strategy, and it defines female sexuality in general as much as "fuck em and chuck em" defines male sexuality in general. The difference is that most women can actualize their desires, while most men can't, for the reasons I stated above.

Again, Biology 101.

You need to get married/a long term partner in collage, before you get money. If you get a wife post collage the hunt is going to be extremely hard.

There are high profile of men who got divorced years before they made millions and their ex wives from decades before took them to court and STILL got a payout. Can't be bothered with actually looking them up though.

Such a victim complex. Poor you

This is false. Most high school athletes don't have successful sports careers and most become beta cucks.

The hot girls also get knocked up and age like milk.

If you are in HS your future girlfriend is in 1st grade by the time she is in her early 20s you will be dating her and your former high school hottie will be an aged old hag.

She almost had a point, until she went full "treat me like a woman" mode.

Lmao

>women over 30

Do not believe this pseudo science evolutionary psych stuff. This stuff has been discredited time and time again by real academics.

A lot of the people who spread this content online have an agenda, either they own websites selling shitty dating advice to gullible insecure young men, or they are paid shills spreading this crap for politically motivated reasons.

Humans are not basic primates, we have complex needs and wants, it doesn't matter what gender you are.

The truth is, the world is full of predators and suckers. Don't be a sucker.

"If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?"

>biology isn't real
>we're not primates
>gender isn't real
>the sexes are the same

>people actually believe this

user said humans are not basic primates, didn't say humans are not primates. Learn to read.

Theres more women than men. Also women have a 20 year window of value while men have a window of value of 50 years. Even more sometimes.

And contraceptives and abortions don't negate deep rooted feminine psychology of seeking an appropriate seed for their egg.

Again, for men the value of seed is very little. We can impregnante 200 women. Some hot, some ugly, some smart, some dumb. Women seek to get the highest value sperm they can and produce a handful of babies from that particular sperm producer.

African women are a dime a dozen for Chinese oilmen nowadays.

They cheap, love our money, and you can beat them and they won't do shit.

I ran into a Bball star from my highschool a couple years ago. We are in our 30's now. He was driving a truck and had recently been arrested for Heroin.

I recently ran into a betacuck from my grade. He's about to finish his residency as a doctor. He still acted like a betacuck though and was single.

> Don't believe science

Pretty sure if hundreds of researchers all use the scientific method over decades of time to study human issues and draw conclusions on them, the results can be trusted.

>Theres more women than men

Not even by much, and operational sex ratio doesn't change the fact that women still want men "better' than themselves, it just means women will have to share those men, which we can see most of them don't mind. The fact is they'd rather share a very attractive man, even begrudgingly, than have an average one all to themselves.

>And contraceptives and abortions don't negate deep rooted feminine psychology of seeking an appropriate seed for their egg.

Exactly, and as I just showed you, that seed won't necessarily be the one of the man she marries, IF she marries at all.

The best DNA does not always come with the best resource provision for the raising of the kid. And with the welfare state, women can get resources from taxes while having the kids of a man they found attractive on a primal level, even if that attraction doesn't make logical sense to us.

He said we're not basic primates, then blathered on and said everything that means "we're not primates at all". Reading comp, cumshitter.

We run on much of the biological wetware that all other mammals run on, across many biological substrates.

>African women are a dime a dozen for Chinese oilmen nowadays.

Chinese brains. Nigger muscles.

You love this don't you, beta white C U C K S?

>brains
dont you mean japanese then? chinese are just like any other asian culture, philippenes, taiwan, vietnam, etc

>Chinese brains. Nigger muscles.
perfect slaves.

t.triggered.white.boi

Looks are important, but beauty fades with age and being near a dumb hottie is soul crushing. I was dating one and she was like the stale fancy bread

Oh that's why people usually go out with different races, because it excludes material social standards.

Perfect slaves?
They'll be able to btfo us physically AND mentally

Anyone can go to the gym and get muscles (Tho most professions it won't help you at business)
Unfortunately you can't change looking like a half nigger, statistically negros are unattractive and less hireable

insect like obedience and order from chinks and nigger strength. how is that not perfect slaves?

unfortunately, it doesn't work like that so you just end up with jungle chinks like pinoys.

>how is that not perfect slaves?

You are going to have to breed a lot of them to get that trait set. What are you going to do with all the ones that have nigger brains and chink strength?

put them in a circus or construct a thunderdome i guess.

Richfags who get with "high quality" pussy who normally wouldn't give them the time of day if they were poorfags, are well on their way to being cucked in the worst possible way..

Change your definition of "high quality" to mean a respectable woman, not just one who has big tits.

I definitely agree and what's more I think you're wrong about men not accepting or understanding this. Men are not blind to this.