botwcountdown.com/index.html

>Fake key detector
u.nya.is/dxsame.zip

>Wii U hacking guide
pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC

>Encrypted EU archives to mess around with
mega:#F!5Q8kzJ4Q!drRI4_20ktnN8uVIy4SKPw!oYlXBCRA

first for elaborate heists

Is that supposed to be ausfag or leakchan in the photo?

>Bring gun and Wii U to GameStop
>Demand BOTW
>Dump tik with gun on clerk
>Kill yourself
>Die a hero who let 13 y/o play Zelda early

It can represent both, but I think it was made for leakfag

Distract yourself with big anime titties until the leak.

Can you make the loop a little longer? Like, six or seven days?

People will seriously believe anything as long as it gives them hope that they will get to play BotW before anyone else.
I'm looking forward to the rest of the trolls that appear from now to March 3rd.

So I've been gone since AUSfag was a fag
Is there a new hope yet or should I kill myself

Implying small tits isn't better in everyway

If wharehouse bro succeeds in his stall he will be the first man in history to both physically and digitally release a Breath of the Wild.

Brrrrraaaaaaapppppp

Leakfag leaked some sheikah suits then bailed

nth for shitting on a crate

Uh, I think everyone is missing the part where he said he would just dump the tik. If it is a US copy, that is useless to everyone unless he dumps the full game.

Shut up, nigger. Don't ruin this fantasia.

Okay I'm distracted. What now?

Hello Veeky Forums I'm a retail manager at gamestore getting ready to resign as i hate this job but it pays decent. I have gotten my shipment of switches and botw already on both systems. Its killing me not to play it but this store does have a shrinkwrapper and there are no cameras at this store as i can shut them off and such. i will be able to get back into work around 2pmest-4pmest and i do have proof just didnt take a photo.

This one has to be legit

Take a picture of the box, and we can decipher the key using the box art

HOLY SHIT

unoriginal bamboozle, 1/10 put more effort

Wow, the fakes are getting more and more elaborated.

hello Veeky Forums!

Give me 5 hours! Just 5 horas!

eeeh

>be warehouse bro
>trying to be a smooth criminal
>print out botw cover art at home
>swap it out with an existing Wii U game case
>keep the cover art with you, more on that later
>for style points, put wwhd/tphd in the case
>shrink wrap the case while at home
>bring game into work next day
>swap it out with botw on palette when possible
>go to bathroom, unwrap botw and swap it's cover art with the other game's art that you brought with you
>bag the game, finish work, and bring it home
>if asked, you were going to a friend's house directly from work and we're bringing your Wii U so y'all could play together

ほら、ほらほら、ほらほら!

>friend
Found a flaw in this plan

HOLY SHIT

What good does shrinkwrapping the game at home do for you if you're going to swap the covers anyway? Actually, why use a BotW cover in the first place? That would be more suspicious than just removing the disc and sticking it into a music CD case or something.

So new plan
>bring another wii u game
>carefully unfold shrink wrap
>swap disks
>fold down flaps and tape them
>dump game

You end up with what appears to be an untouched copy of botw that is actually your dummy game (this one ends up on the palette). This way, you avoid anyone noticing a game being missing, and you could hypothetically appear to have done nothing on camera if you get your angles right.

You take a copy of botw, unwrap it, and swap the art to make it look like an unrelated game. This way, you avoid having an empty game case laying around or in your bag, which could be suspicious. Additionally, you avoid having to dump the game on-site, which is incredibly suspicious.

By the time someone gets the game and finds out it has been tampered with, too many people have been in contact with it down the line to know where to look.

Ik ben geen robot

>i do have proof just didnt take a photo
I'm willing to believe you're a retail manager.

>I believe this
lol

Guys, I haven't bought a 3DS yet, and I'm afraid if I buy one in the near future, it will be 11.3. How can I ensure I don't totally fuck up?

>>/hbg/

buy a brand spankin new *new* 3ds. they are packaged below 11.3

Lol I'm retarded Ken sorry

Kill yourself.

This.

5 hours

Buy one now before it's too late and/or kill yourself ASAP.

This thread is just dead, endless wannabe trolls posting fake shit

>Even pollaboba left
The leak is never coming, right?

Don't remind me user, pollaboba was too good for this world

I kind of want to start Tokyo Mirage Sessions but I'll end up dropping it for Zelda, and then forget what I was doing.

That's literally my life right now.

I just platinum'd and finished the hardest difficulty of Nioh, and I want to start another game but this is what I have in front of my backlog:
>Dragon Quest VIII 3DS
>The Witcher 3
>Tales of Berseria

None of these games are remotely beatable in a week, it's actually hilarious how absurd their length is.
Even some smaller games I wanted to play I doubt I'd finish, like Shantae games.

Rip in pepperoni botw leak

The dream is over. Only 1 week left for actual release though so it's fine. I can handle it. I can do it.

Has anyone else not recovered from Ausfag fucking us over? I can't believe I let myself believe him and I've lost all faith in getting the game early now. Fuck Australians.

Remember when Veeky Forums was the place to be for shit like that? How the times have changed...

I think we're better off just checking wii u iso.

Who's warehouse bro

whats the prophecy?

just another false messiah, dont believe his lies

We aren't going to play this game early, aren't we? :(

You probably will just about 2-3 days early, when game shops actually get shipment in. Some mom & pop shop will break street date somewhere, they always do.

One weak left.

You failed, a leak is meaningless now.

i was just about to dump the us version, but if it's useless now i'll save my time and play the game instead.

It is not meaningless jackass

save your time we don't want it

I swear to god shut the fuck up you lowlife

870725d3b027c64e1a5dc7aec3b150b9

yw

the weak should fear the strong

Don't get caught, WarehouseBro, you're our last hope!

>870725d3b027c64e1a5dc7aec3b150b9
ZombiU for those wondering

Why are people spamming a dead piracy site which has 1 thread that is essentially the dregs of this thread?

Any chance of actually getting a disk dump or a tik file today?

HOLY SHIT!!

Who knows. Anything could happen. But the pessimist inside me says no.

Fuck no.

Just pure entertainment in here.

Only if the warehousefag or managerfag were legit and go through with their plans.

Leakerfag was proved not to have the game when he fucking vanished into thin air when someone claiming to work for Piggyback (they did the BOTW strategy guide) popped into the thread saying all leakfag had was access to strategy guide materials.

Maybe. PAL people will be getting off work in a couple hours. People who are probably been fucking with us have said they were gonna wait till Friday-Saturday to leak it so they can feel cool and play it before us.

why would the strategy guide have audio files?

>when game shops actually get shipment in
If you seriously think any game company ships games 3 days before release you're a fucking idiot.

That doesn't even make sense logistically considering how many places Nintendo ships games to, it leaves literally no room for a shipping fuck up.

I manage a Gamestop, we have our copies, everyone who works at a game shop is going to tell you they don't have them because they don't want you asking for them.

And before anyone asks, no I'm not going to open a case and dump the game. If you manage to con one of my employees into doing it that's their business, but I'd rather not have you fuckers spoiling the ending and shit before I even get a chance to play.

The leaker doesn't actually have audio files, he repacked sounds from a clean video in the digital strategy guide.

haha ok dude. so the leaker gives us actual proof and some user pops in and says he is just using strat guide assets you just believe him, who provided no evidence, over the leaker who actually gave us compelling evidence? lolok

So idk if it's like this in the EU, but my state side GameStop on my Army Post got their delivery in today and they're dishing out Switches and Zelda's to soldiers that deploy tomorrow to Tuesday. If an Army bro has deployment orders they could go pick it up and dump it for all

Also failed to just take a photo of a disc or anything and was easily scared off.

Was a faggot regardless.

I'm a different guy but he never provided proof. He used a video from reddit of the launch screen. He posted assets, and used very specific sound clips. Not a single video of the game actually being played, or even a picture of the box. Also, he constantly acted as if no one was asking for the .tik.

You're a retard if you believed him. If someone wanted to gloat about having the game, (like he was trying to do), why would he post random assets and not a video of him playing it?

he was leaking high quality, presumably data mined, assets from the game. he didn't owe you shit like a picture of the disc.

if I was him I would have fucked off too. you leaches are some of the most entitled and autistic people I have ever had the mind numbing displeasure of reading on the internet.

Holy shit you're a retard. High quality assets are in the guide.

Why are you defending him? Are you him, or do you just hope that if you whiteknight for a lying cunt he'll maybe provide the non-existant .tik?

they are also
in
the files
on
the disc

so just because he didn't give you babies what you wanted he must have been lying.

lolok

>hangs around a leak general to call us entitled for wanting leaks

I hope warehiusebro is legit, unliie that fucking ausfag.

Moot was right, australia was a mistake.

Don't get your hopes up. But I do have a feeling that today is /our day/

is
it
out
yet

Kill yourself

is this thread dead?

This thread is alive as long as our faith in the return of the prophet WarehouseBro is still true

another fake messiah like ausfag?

yep but what have we got to lose at this point

just downloaded the eur game files, am i supposed to rename the files to (insert number here).app?

Veeky Forums failed this time

HOLY SHIT!

This is a generic title.tik.
Let's say i had the title key of the game, where would i put it?
Asking for testing purposes.

0x1bf.

holy... shit...?

Sorry, i'm illiterate on hex.
Where the fuck is that?

You know where you're currently selecting? Right there.

Star right where the cursor is, F is the last section in the row.