Look up old S2000 at work to buy

>look up old S2000 at work to buy
>normie amerifag pickup truck jeep bro sees
>"if you want a fun japanese car buy a miata"
>the S2000>Miata stock for engine chassis transmission you name it
>"lmao if you want fast buy a 5.0L Mustang! (it's the best!)"
>no thanks everyone and their mom owns a mustang i'd rather tune a genesis coupe
>"but the Mustang looks so much better bruh" (amerifag has probably never seen it and says it's trash cuz muh hyundai)
>proceed to tell him that I'd rather have Subaru cuz if I wanted boy racer faggot look might as well get the WRX
>"dude there is no import that could beat a true american car, ESPECIALLY not in a straight line
>nismovsz06.jpg
>"bruh who cares the corvette grand sport is one of the best looking cars you'll ever see"
>realize the guy is retardedly american
>say i agree and just walk away
>fight urge to send him picture of F-Type and DB11 and ask him why they ever took independence from the most beautiful carmakers
>pic related is the "best looking car you'll ever see"

Is this all acceptable now that Trump is president?
Also dubs decide how I troll this guy next

>someone out there thought posting this would be funny

This whole post made me cringe.

Kill yourself.

OP is a cry baby faggot that got bullied in school.

Were you ever told that the things you had to say were not interesting or worth listening to? I think it's time you started being told.

I guess this is what happens when you post a real story in greentext form

>tuning a genesis coupe
I hope you are joking about this OP. If you pick a Genesis coupe over a GT86/BRZ you are as retarded as this post is.

if you pick a GT86/BRZ over a 370z it's time to an hero

>gonna get a few good KEKS out of this post hehe

>be a super smart guy that knows everything, just like you guys
>get in a conversation with some other guy
>completely demolish him because I'm so smart
>share my story with Veeky Forums
>everyone realizes I'm part of the group and congratulates me

Is this what you actually expected? It's painfully obvious you are a clueless memespouter, I guarantee you are under 18 and do not own a vehicle worth more than $5k.

Doesn't the 370z have the most deaths per number of collisions?
And also:
>less expensive
>less weight
>better gas mileage

please stop posting and come back in a few years

why didn't you post this on /r9k/ or /b/? it sounds like empty gossip and i feel like you would've gotten better responses there than here.

was not me

We should all stop responding to this post and just log off. It's time for bed, guys. I am so sleepy. It's time for us all to just go to sleep and forget about all of this. It's time to rest.

>implying anyone would care on there either

Damn that is a sweet ride, any interior pics?

checked...?

this is a dead thread stop responding

ok

I kekd. Don't listen to these autists, they just don't have any good stories.

thanks user

miata is better on the streets because the s2000 is gutless unless you are on vtec and recent mustang with the 5.0 are pretty although new camaros are even better if you want to go fast.

owner of f-type and f-pace here
you are dumb

OP here

thanks user i didn't get that impression from this thread already

no problem, how does it feel that you will never own an f-type or f-pace

feelsbadman

maybe i'll settle for not being an entitled faggot like you though

>gets butthurt over banter from a friend
>later calls another lad an entitled faggot after more playful banter
ye laddie got jussa spot o' the gift o' the 'tism innit

I found an s2000 on salvagebid that had a super low bid amound. It had some light collision dmg on the right side but was also a theft car and the entire thing was stripped. I mean, it didn't have an engine, seats, interior, dash, tranny, nothing. But it did have all the suspension, rims/tires, brakes, etc. Essentially it was a rolling chassis with all the body panels except front bumper. If I had garage space and an extra few thousands, it would have been a fuckin fantastic little project. What motor could be dropped into it?

Buying a GT86/BRZ ever. For any reason. At least a 3.8 Genesis with a turbo will fucking move. You can tune the shit out of those little tin cans and they're still slow as fuck.

>yfw you invest 15k on top of MSRP to "tune" your BRZ and it still gets beat by a stock 5.0

LS3

populism is a cancer and so are people supporting it (fuck you pol)

>inb4 libtard
no, hillary is trash as well but don't be such a fucking idiot.
Sometimes i have the feeling that Veeky Forums is full of highschoolers wearing shirts and sunglasses like pic related

>now that x is president is it acceptable for people to have different opinions
you should kys yourself senpai

kys OP or I'll come and get you

SWIGGITY

>Genesis coupe over a GT86/BRZ you are as
Expect the Genesis coupe is faster LMAO

He's right though, the miata is more fun at legal speeds

The Genesis coupe is 3500 lbs and lifeless though..

ahem, it's actually only 3300 and the 3.8 makes 300 rwhp and 300+ torques

t. genesis owner

HAHA FUCKING KEK THAT CAR CAUGHT ON FIRE THEY MUST ALL CATCH ON FIRE {INSERT CAR COMPANY HERE} BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT ONLY HAPPENS TO THEM TOO NOT EVERY CAR COMPANY EVER HAHAHA FUCKING FLAMING FAGGOTS HOT FIRE MIXTAPE BTFO SHIT TRASH HAHAHAHAHAHA KEK LOL BTFO B-BU-BUT ITS JUST THAT ONE HAHAHAHA KEK

the 2016 is 3496 lbs..

Also the mustang gt is 3700 lbs

You're not my friend, pal

wow kill yourself you sperg