"The Modern Day Chariots of the Ghetto"

The nissan altimas and maximas, you see them in every ghetto in america. How do they make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7_4sF5jq9c
youtube.com/watch?v=JpQ0ygDlC8k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They make me feel pretty good not the have been born as a nigger.

I don't consider what animals do beyond fleeting curiosity and brief amusement.

You could open up an EBT accepting convienience store like me (but pay some other target to work there), and make bank off of them like me selling them do rags, blunt wraps, and skittles.

It's great that I don't care for Ghosn Nissans or else I'd be raging every time I'd see one of these

no
>accords

must be a special on em or easy financing or leases

Not a Chrysler 300 Or v6 Charger
Financed through Drive Time

You disappoint me OP

reminder Nissan dealers do 120 month finance plans

I don't think anyone truly knows why niggers like Nissans so much considering all Ghosn-era Nissans are shit. The only Ghosn-era Nissans that don't suck are the 350Z/ 370Z and the G35/G37, and niggers seem to hate the good ones with a passion for some reason.

Like seriously. Can ANYONE explain to me the appeal of Nissans to niggers?

>Ghosn-era Nissans
>that don't suck

Pick one, Faheed Al-Faizal the guy with the 10 year old smoked light stanced G35

>exceptions are the rule
since when?

And while I admit that Ghosn-Era Nissans are trash, I have a huge soft spot for the Cube.

the sales of altimas and maximas far surpass chrysler 300s or chargers

>I have a huge soft spot for the Cube
you square

Toyota Camry confirmed

Feels good man, it means the dindus have finally fucked off from the Crown Vics, Grand Marquis and Town Cars and have left the delicious land-barges for the rest of us.

It's a history thing, the 90s maximas were so popular with niggers that they showed up in rap songs.

Did you mean to make a shitposting thread on /v/?

youtube.com/watch?v=u7_4sF5jq9c

easily the potion seller. If he was so sure that his potions would kill the guy, why not sell them to him? Make a profit, teach stubborn man lesson. Worst case scenario the potions work as intended and the guy comes back for more, thus greater profit.

That thing must ride like absolute shit.

im intrigued though.

I bet Oregon is Subaru now also. They're all fucking hipsters like Washington now also.

>you square
yes
youtube.com/watch?v=JpQ0ygDlC8k

>I was born retarded instead of a nigger

What did he mean by this?

I've always wondered how they became so popular with them. The association was strong for me that I was shocked to find out that there was an Monte Carlo SS and it wasn't a shit nigger mobile.

those nissans have much lower maintenance costs than any american cars and will last 250,000 miles easy, Nissan be having 10 year financing which nobody else has

>those nissans have much lower maintenance costs than any american cars and will last 250,000 miles easy,
Nissan hasn't been able to do this since the 90's.
The V6's have oil starvation issues.
The 2.5L I4's have a precat that likes to disintegrate, backflow into the engine, and destroy it.
And the CVT automatics like to shit themselves at least once every 30k requiring the entire transmission be replaced

Reliable? not since 2002.
Low maintenance costs? Not with all those breakdowns. Replacing an entire transmission should not be common maintenance.

bought a new altima in 2014, after 70k miles had to replace the tires, which is fine but the air compressor broke down alsoand I had no ac, shit cost $700 dollars to fix even using a cheaper aftermarket air compressor, aside from that, thats the only thing that happened, pretty happy so far

>"I don't have shit taste like niggers"
>posts a nigger'd GS