What is the cheapest vehicle money can buy, that would still be difficult for the police to stop?

What is the cheapest vehicle money can buy, that would still be difficult for the police to stop?

a-asking for a friend...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbdwueqGp4
youtu.be/nq9wA3MJFv8
youtu.be/2WrtWGyhUvw?t=2m50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that would still be difficult for the police to stop?

what do you even mean? Fast? because no matter what you can't outrun the radio/helicopter

you are either underage or shitposting.

This. Those trips don't lie

m35a2
>they're all relatively easy to stop as they all have poppable tires

Buy any cheap car and modify it like the Batmobile.

If the cops want to find you badly enough, you aren't getting away.

Get a dirt bike and hope they haven't called in a chopper by the time you get to the sticks.

If I don't catch a plate or a plate is missing on all these fucking kawasakis, I'll end up in a chase with what seems to be the equivalent of a damn bugatti in terms of acceleration, and these guys will lane split with no regards to their safety or the safety of anyone else.

So, probably that. A two wheeled death machine without any plates. Just make sure you get life insurance first.

Any 600+ CC sportbike. Only because if you do it right, stopping you is killing you. And most are willing to let you get away.

fast, resilient, able to travel on terrains police cars can't; basically any characteristics that'd make it hard catch or bring to a stop

>life insurance paying out after a fatal crash sustained during a police pursuit
Not happening. That's one of the golden waivers. The others are drink/drug driving, proven suicide, and committing an act of terrorism.

A dirt bike / dual sport equipped with decent off-road tires. If the cops are on you and just tune off the road and you're scot free.

>Get a dirt bike and hope they haven't called in a chopper by the time you get to the sticks.
Yeah, most motorcycles are extremely quick and can go places most cars cannot. However, you would have to know your bike, and be fearless. I'd even have a few spots mapped out where I could dump it, hide it, or switch vehicles because of infrared cameras. Also cameras in general.

Also to the guy who always says muh helicopters,
Helicopters due to physics have a top speed limit of around 150mph
Eventually with enough speed you can out run them
Will you? No

>outrunning a radio

not even the fastest bike can out run a radio, but only police cars esp if you know what you are doing? yes.

There's faster helicopters you know. Not saying you aren't right when you say the police helicopter is limited to 150mph but there are in fact way faster helicopters

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbdwueqGp4

I have heard there are military choppers that go faster but I don't see how

This

I imagine by the time you achieve 150mph+ for a long enough time, the police helicopter would have noticed you pulling away and called in about it to the point either the next town tries to intercept you or another helicopter is scrambled or something

This would be great... If you were on a dead straight road in the desert with nothing around for miles. Helicopters don't need to go fast to follow you, they can cut across the sky while you have to follow roads and fields.

> cheapest

Bicycle. You can dart down alleys and evade roadblocks.

Since you're a criminal you can even get one for free.

Mi-24 has a top speed of 200+.

To answer OPs question, a dirtbike, you can get one for under 2 grand and disappear into the woods.

A stolen one

>can't outrun the radio/helicopter
kek get skillz faggot

So does a cop get to decide when the chopper gets used and is asked questions later? Surely they have to run a good reason by someone else first.

Motorcycle.

You can, in fact, if you can ditch your vehicle and conveniently disguising overclothes in a bush somewhere

Bikes are easy to hide

Speaking from stories my grandad used to tell about outrunning cops on a fucking harley sportster. Not a fast bike by any means, but you don't outrun cops, you lose the cops. Dodge through traffic, flip a turn their cruiser wouldn't be able to, jump a curb, cut through a park, whatever.

Among his tactics was dumping it behind a bush and hiding in the woods until they passed, and giving it a new paintjob literally every week using cheap spray cans. For the second one, I would recommend avoiding fully faired bikes because they're a PITA to paint compared to a standard/cruiser that only has a tank and two fenders to spray.

Depends on how you escalate it. If you try to drive off from being served a speeding fine, you'll be chased. If you get chased for too long and at high speeds, they'll call it in. They will call it in if you're driving like a huge cock and they back off from pursuit so you stop endangering people, but they still want to catch you.

and if you're on a motorcycle they might not even give chase because 9/10 times you'll end up dying trying to pull a sick akira slide or fly off a cliff because you forgot that you actually need a motoGP bike to do motoGP leans

>you actually need a motoGP bike to do motoGP leans
More like you need to be Rossi to do motoGP leans, any modern sportbike will outlean 90% of riders.

Good luck maintaining 150 mph in an urban environment though, even on a highway.

The only way you're going to outrun a helicopter is by beating it's range, which shouldn't be that hard considering they have to fly back to base as well. Police helicopters usually have about a 400 mile range, so if you can drive 200 miles in a straight line, away from base, you might lose it. But by that time they'll probably have the next ready to go.

Just as an example to put things into perspective, LAPD Air Support has 19 helicopters and 1 plane at its disposal. Even if they only have 8 pilots at a time on duty, I'm sure that if you commit a high profile crime they'll be on your ass.

Bottom line, you wont be getting away unless you manage to outrun on ground cops by switching to a different vehicle unnoticed, before Air Support gets there.

A scrub can always manage at least one corner, but there's still a hard limit before your skinny hockey-puck like street tires just fly out from under you.

Helicopters seem like a huge waste of tax dollars to put someone in jail which costs even more in taxes. Why so much money and effort for a faggot going too much over the speed limit? Should only be used for major crimes like a shootout at a bank or post terrorist attack.

urban?
inline 4 literbike supersport
r1, ninja1000, s1000rr, gsxr1000, fireblade, etc.
easily go 200mph+, able to filter through traffic, remove plate and if you manage to hide you are uncatchable. can ditch bike easier than a car if need be

suburban/rural?
supermoto
drz400sm, wr450f, etc. any will do with a ~400cc engine or more
able to get up to 100mph if you need them to, but are much easier to take offroad than a car. can actually take single track trails, or just hoon out into the forest

drawback with a motorcycle in either case is difficulty of having a passenger, and limited space for storing any loot you take

not really anything the cops can do if you blast 200mph down the freeway through traffic, research the chase laws in your area. most have no-chase laws because they end up killing innocent drivers in the way. if thats the case, you just have to go fast enough far enough for them to stop pursuing, generally, which is easy on a motorcycle since you can go all day at 175mph whipping through traffic, something that cop cars cannot do.

look up videos of motorcycles running from the cops, lots of intense speed, lots of doubling back through intersections that cars cant do as quickly, lots of dodging through cars, etc.

make sure you are able to turn off your lights with a switch, allows you to maneuver through areas then kill the lights so that you cant be tracked by helicopter at night

also to clarify, urban would mean that you are taking major roads like an interstate, otherwise i would still go with a supermoto

a drz can go places cars cannot, while still being fast enough to jaunt down the road in bursts, before hopping a curb and darting down a jogging trail

>Among his tactics was dumping it behind a bush and hiding in the woods until they passed

Chopper with FLIR can still see bike. You might get away but they'll impound up your bike.

>stories my grandad used to tell
Things have changed.

>lane split with no regards to their safety

Some guy will make a citizen's arrest with his car door.

more like a citizen's execution

>>>/france/

Didnt you watch Drive? The cheapest and hardest to catch would be the most common vehicle in the most common color in your area performance modded to sleeper status.

This. The only time I got away from the cops was on a bicycle.
Gunned it down the street for about a quarter mile when they switched on their lights, rode down a railway underpass for pedestrians where the next bridge for cars is a mile away, then parked it in a back alley, went inside a Mcdonalds, took my red rain jacket off and stuffed it in my backpack.

Especially since theres no plate to track you down.

Fucking this.

Your car's range won't be anywhere close to 200 miles when driving at top speed.

What were you doing that necessitated running from the cops on a bike?

They wanted to stop me cause I rode at night without lights and ran a red.
I ran cause I was stoned and had weed on me.

Dirt bike. Be sure to coat yourself in vegetable oil before the chase begins.

This, though obviously you need to be easily prepared and ready to leave the car in that scenario. That's for heist type shit.

Helis also can travel anywhere in a straight line, and can see for miles around them.

>subaru svx or legacy gt spec b
Can be had around $2k to $3500

>Audi A4 quattro
Maybe $3500 for a high mileage one

>Saab 9-5 Aero or Volvo S60
About $3 grand

These are all quick, good-handling cars that can do some light off-roading. They're all heavy and not as easy to push around.

youtu.be/nq9wA3MJFv8

id say (like everybody else) a bike to escape

if you mean difficult to stop as in difficult to kill you in/slow down then some niggerbox suv with ghetto backyard armor plating i guess

Trips of truth strike again

In all seriousness, get a Hayabusa for $15k and your only options are either:

>die
>outrun the police

unless you live in a big city I think the chances of any helicopter getting involved are really really slim. Even in the city it's probably pretty slim unless they're already up there watching and waiting

get an older abused 600cc sportbike for $1500

Doesn't need to be in good shape either, you'll only ride it once.

>grandad changed paintjob once a week

Sounds like your grandfather was doing some pretty illegal shit

supersport would be better than a supermoto in almost any conceivable situation. Only things supermotos have going for them in the real world is being "fun". Also supersports are far more common so you can just blend in without being easily recognized next time you go out.

>but there's still a hard limit before your skinny hockey-puck like street tires just fly out from under you.
and it's far, far higher than the shitty cars with shitty all season tires the police use

Not a sportbike, more like an enduro

It would be difficult for police to stop because you just drive off the road and up a hill into a forest

Throwing the H2 into the mix as well because muh top speed.

youtu.be/2WrtWGyhUvw?t=2m50s

A bus

>muh flir
You do realize that it's basically useless unless it's 3am in a small town, right?
First il thermal cams have very finnicky ranges, than you throw in a shitton of cars, pedestrians houses...
A DeLorean can be completely invisible, since metal is reflective in infrared

>implying most cars aren't metal.
You're saying that avoiding to paint your metal bodywork will leave the car untrackable with IR?