Biggest airless tires flaw!

What if someone gets dog poop and puts it between the spokes?

I guess you will never be able to make it completely clean.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGoPN-QSblk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pressure washer

checkmate dogshit

who cares about spoke turds anyway?

so how often do these have to be changed as far as time goes? ignoring tread, what is the expiration time on these

how autistic can you be

Cool. Let's see the cops spike strip that.

They make to much noise......

why dont they just give them sidewalls???

>tire off balance as fuck until you get to the coin op car wash

checkmate nigger

no need to spike strip when you can remote kill a car from TeslaHQ

IS THIS REVOLUTIONARY AIRLESS TIRE FINALLY READY FOR CONSUMERS?
youtube.com/watch?v=eGoPN-QSblk

If they wanted to make it a viable road technology they have to, otherwise as states any time anything, even a pebble gets inside you would get terrible vibration. The reason this hasn't been done yet is because normies are idiots who can't concieve of anything if they can't see it, so it is necessary while building hype to show it off as new and space age looking to signify that it actually is different at a base level.

>The reason this hasn't been done yet is because normies are idiots who can't concieve of anything if they can't see it, so it is necessary while building hype to show it off as new and space age looking to signify that it actually is different at a base level.
And this is why radial tires had no success. Oh wait.

>even a pebble gets inside you would get terrible vibration.
Wrong

Wow that looks like crap.

why should i want it anyway? modern tyres are super hard to kill

>Wrong

Sure, if you're not allowed to drive faster than 60mph

no need to spike strip when you can remote kill a GM car via Onstar.

>Biggest airless tires flaw!
Noise.

What if I'm driving my simply modded 94 eg hatch and have to take a turn rated at 25mph at 65mph, would the spokes of the tire flex and I'll finally doriftu?

>Doggo poo in loo gets squished out while tires still maintain form.

Czech em senpai.

What's stopping me from putting these tires on an old car?

Finding some for sale.

but if u close them with wall its not airless anymore since theres air inside

$1200 a set for a fucking lawn mower

Imagine now that the car is driving at 50MPH or 90kmh and that it hits a bump or pothole. The tiny inside walls are not enough to absorb the shock, result in a totally ruined rim.

Is that a good theory ?

There is still air inside it no matter if there is a wll or not.

I assume they'd be shit for any sort of racing application. Load them up with some hard braking or side g's and they'd be done, right?

mesh sidewall?

this post

it wouldn't be able to flex as designed, like in the op pic I think

>not pumping the air out and creating a vacuum inside each cell

>get hole in tire
>have to patch it and pump air OUT
Woah... it's like a... reverse tire

cool concept thou i would like to see ones made for off-roading then the sissy street tire be funny af with 35's on a jeep

They're being used on medium-duty equipment like bobcats, small tractors, and those 4x4 boom cranes, work very well. I'm sure off-roading would benefit too since balance isn't an issue.

I'm not sure why they haven't caught on more, to be honest. Costly to produce perhaps, the process isn't likely simple to get all those ribs in there, but idk.

yeah i think the problem right now is all the jeep rim overloards are deciding to try keep on shooting out rims to make there money instead of sending out basically one whole built tire that probaly be super good for rock climbing just because they can grip onto weird shapes and bend themselves

So.. You.. You think that rubber tire manufacturers are ignoring this technology because of off-road wheel makers?

Fucking what?
>tripfag
Oh.

And if that's not what you meant, try being coherent next time.

They are unstable at high speeds and dont handle lateral loads very well you nigger

>even a pebble gets inside you would get terrible vibration
it would fly out

they're ignoring it because it probably suffers worse wear than regular tires. This isn't the first time someone has tried a spoked, airless tire. Old tires in 1910 were largely air-less in that it was just a piece of rubber around a metal frame

Probaby fly out at high speed

I don't see how wear would be much different.

As others have said, seems like they just don't do high speeds or lateral loads very well yet, which means the manufacturer can't rate them for road use, and even for off-road tires, that would be a small and niche market.

They're also not adjustable as air tires are (via pressure).

Why does every demonstration of airless tires always involve driving over a curb? You're not going to go rock crawling in your shitbox sedan