Redpill me on E30s, go

Redpill me on E30s, go.

good car

Rusty german shit. Moneysink. Ugly. Only hipsters will like it, women thinks it's a poor mans car.

The first car a tuner should own. Mostly so they can learn how much they need a civic for 3k and a fun drive for the weekend. Also BMW a shit.

Didn't this car race against the legendary corolla?

Overrated shitboxes
Owners and fanboys who think they are the best ever will defend them to the death

Yea and it lost

overpriced and overrated economy cars

basically the German AE86

you're like the dude in every /brit/ thread on /int/ that replies "cara tb h" except its that pic on every E30 thread

on every single thread no matter what time it is.

It's alright. A fucking Corolla is better, though, so BMW pretty much should have shut down production 30 years ago due to the shame.

Gotta inform the masses.
Don't buy trash.

Don't we have this thread like once a day now

Cheap, not really reliable but easy to work on, extremely large aftermarket, fun to drive and easily moddable. There is a reason that every amateur rally, drift and even drag scene is full of them. Also that's the reason why most of them are butchered as fuck.

>falling for the ae86 meme
It's like 100 kg lighter but much weaker, also costs 6 times more.

isn't it like, the second most seccesful race car of all time?

In terms of racing victories it is the first. Roughly 1400 wins

damn. I was guessing the 956/962 was top but if you could like that i think it's unbeatable

the number of wins is the main reason for the E30M3 prices skyrocketing

>women thinks it's a poor mans car.

well... it kind of is at this point so....

i ain't redpilling shit you fucking faggot have you tried looking shit up on the internet before making this shit thread?

saged

>corolla
>PFFF THE AE86 IS SO BAD! VERY BAD CAR YES YES
you dont know much about cars do you. the ae86 is a corolla but 1% of corollas is the ae86

Corolla a best

un reliable rust boxes prone to expensive electrical problems