/fhg/ - For Honor general

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK
>NEW PATCH INFORMATION
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1580891-Upcoming-Gameplay-Improvements

>Hero guides[2/12]:
Conqueror:pastebin.com/d3qQXKGa
Kensei:pastebin.com/Mg9HRqjW
Multiple hero video guides:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

smug.moe/
youtube.com/watch?v=7cufG2Dlxvk
youtube.com/watch?v=z27G69p6wek
youtube.com/watch?v=38sPNZ8QHO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CONQA CONQA

IT'S NOT FUCKING DIFFICULT TO LINK THE PREVIOUS THREAD YOU FUCKING RETARDS HOLY SHIT

>Knights at +0
We just need to hold out for another 14ish hours so all the wageslaves can get off for the weekend and turn the tide.

First for shotarichi

Destroy all weebs

xth for DEUS VULTfags getting btfo

NOBUSHI IS MY WIFE! I WANT TO PUT LITTLE NOBUSHIS IN HER SO THAT THEY CAN BULLY THE KNIGHTS ON THE PLAYGROUND LIKE WE'RE DOING RIGHT NOW!

jesus christ this is important

>pls post video of shugoki smashing berseker into space with the melow music
>duuu du-du du du-duuu

Remember fellow lawbringers:
You can shove after a block or a heavy attack, then grab(techable) for a free side heavy.
Post your best looking mains

Nuboshi is already Lawbringer's wife and they have many children

>vortex spamming warden after vortex spamming warden
>losing desire to play

r8 pls no h8

Looks great.

Simple, but decent. Looks passable for standard shield. It's not blank at least.

Pretty good.

Top left looks good.

family honor o7

Nice job. Good effort put in and it's unique that no one else will try it.

Lazy art but it looks fun!

Aesthetic,

>press shift
>press space+s twice

>knights

it got posted in the previous one or maybe the one before that, just ctrl+f youtube

>tfw all I do is spam vortex

is that a surfing bull and not a surfing lion

Was here first and actually links to previous thread.

okay guys so I was playing warlord because I love shields and he's basicly the most fun character but I can't stand fighting other shield characters

>Conq can wind up an attack, block AND realease it
>rapid mix ups basicly making impossible to see what direction an attack is coming from
>can combo me with GB
>damage for DAYZ

>valkyrie
>fucking sanic pounce attack meaning she's able to get up in your face and take 12% of my hp
>in overhead stance and then a second later attacking from the left

seriously when is warlord going to get some love, pretty tired of not only being out ranged by other shield characters but also out performed.

>trying to win duels as a conqueror

So this is a cool balanced game and I can totally see now why this game is dying.

>knights
I have a website for you: smug.moe/

I'm a Taurus.
Same reason why I used bullio for the REVENGE 4 man knockdown.

>thread wars
>not just using the first one posted

kys

Everyone is already here dont be a faggot

>not winning every duel because conq is op as shit

???

Conq is my backup character for when people pick my main in 2v2 and I have yet to loose with him against rep 3+ people.

Which hero has the worst looking gear at higher reps?

>conq op
>in the assassin/warden/kensei meta

You apparently never fight people that know about the dodge button, or that you take five million years to block.

When weebs wipe us out can some knights stay at your place? I like anime

no it was teh wrong video mate

knights are so bad holy shit

WEEBS UNITE

youtube.com/watch?v=7cufG2Dlxvk

PURGE THESE MEMESPOUTERS AND VIKANGZ OFF THIS LAND

yea i wonder too why they use a skill that works against scrubs like you...

How do you do the fake unblockable top side heavy combo with kensei? I do it accidentally all the time but I want to know what the actual buttons for it are.

youtube.com/watch?v=z27G69p6wek

>berserker is the only assassin that resonates with me
>he's shit

You block as fast as anyone else. Heck you shut down warden vortex because you can just all-block when he finishes his shouldercharge on you and it's fast enough to block follow-up swings.

All-block to stop infinite assassin combos.

If anyone throws out a heavy against you they're fucked because you literally just need to block it to get the equivalent of a parry.

Doesn't matter if anyone dodge your shieldcharge because it's 100% safe. You can also mix-up with guardbreaks.

>kensei meta

I actually took you serious for a moment.

lmfao did the tin can cucks give up?

Sounds like you're not spamming headbutt into free damage often enough.

how do you beat a PK who does nothing but dash away and then side attack if you press anything

>33
>20
>7

I won't defect quite yet, but I sure as hell have given up and stopped manually distributing my war assets.

If nobody else cares, why should I?

Reminder that a simple block of the Kensei's side-dash attack results in a free GB against them.

this transgression will not go unpunished

He's also easily the least fun to play against
>Spends the entire fight leaping left and right and trying to chain infinite combos
Shit gets so tiring to fight, even when I win I'm not having fun

kek

he's not wrong though
spamming gb has no downsides
just keep doing it until you get a grab and get a free heavy

fix your game ubishit

Just switch guard to the side and hit heavy again (or light for a light attack).

????
okay, you escaped it
but they are just going to do it again when you get near them

>ywn do a hunched over tribal dance with your bros in a conquered city

end me

>light attack

How do I deal with Conq charge spam after losing stamina/getting pushed into a corner? I'm just a newly-started Warden player I'm crying the big black man is pushing me into the wall repeatedly and no amount of side dashes clear me of his awful charge

These are all the emblems I've made so far.

Trying to think of a new one to work on later today.

> No downsides.
How about just being attacked?
If you know someone will just mash GB, just fucking hit them.

The downside is that light attacks (and heavies for some) have priority over gb.

I've stomped a ton of people that just spammed guardbreak.

What parts did you use for the brand?

I feel like an idiot, can't seem to get it right.

>shitty valk player who only does sweep combo
>ring out them once and they get pissed about it
>ring them out a second time and do a Good Fight! and they lose their mind
>ring them out a third time and spam Wow! while they fall
>they literally ragequit so fast that it doesnt even count their death and spawns me a bot (i threw it off the edge too)

What is it about this game that gets people SO fucking salty? It's amazing.

Feint then parry?

>Fuck a bunch of technologically underdeveloped chinks
>Get raped by bombs so hard you abandon your honor code which says you never ever surrernder
>Surrender

T H E J A P L E G A C Y

Unless you're in a corner and not just against a wall you can dodge out of the shieldcharge. The shieldcharge is probably the most balanced unblockable charge with how easy it's to dodge.

just spam your vortex bro
can't lose

>Advertise game as intense and thought out medieval combat
>Have an instakill mechanic for making one mistake

Gee i wonder why people get salty

I just bought this game yesterday and fuck why didn't I know about this earlier...

youtube.com/watch?v=38sPNZ8QHO4

I can still get a Steam refund right?

The trick is to use one of the backgrounds for the bottom diamond because you need two layers for two thin lines (one line grows too fat if you expand it to the length it needs to be so you need to use two)

The rest is self explanatory. Inverted pentagon for negative space on the top, ontop of a rotated diamond, and another diamond for negative space on the bottom.

>>tfw Combined Faction

Yeah I've successfully dashed out of it before by going to the side, but am I really that fucked if he manages to get me into a corner? The light is guaranteed after the charge so it's a question of time before he's battered me to dickfuck and back

>killing players by the cheapest way possible

of course is going to get people mad you fucking cancerous scrub

How do you punish dodge? You literally cannot.

You will get picked apart by any of those classes when they dodge.

Just switch to side guard and press heavy attack right as the animation starts. You can mix it up into lights, too.

What I really want to know is how to do the side dodge quick attack quick overhand heavy followup

You punish dodges with guardbreaks or parries on baited dash-attacks, user.

Come on this isn't your first day.

games' balanced around characters like Raider being better at enviro kills, without them a lot of characters get weaker.

keep calling people a scrub for using tactics you cant beat tho LOL youll get better that way

It has nothing to do with skill, its the simply fact that Japs have the most population by far and just horde the map instead.
>b-but the polls say

Strawpoll has never been a good way to measure anything because of how easy it is to fuck with strawpoll. The Japs were 2 tiles from being wiped off the map, and suddenly they just took over everything. That means one of two things. Either something is wrong with the system, or they have a massive advantage in numbers of people now so it doesn't matter if they're good or not - they simply have more deployments being pushed out. This whole map war thing is a joke, really. It comes down to who has the most people in the faction.

>trying to learn PK
>having a hard time adjusting to the window of opportunity to change attack angles

Wait, am I putting too much thought into this? Do I literally just roll the stick around like a retard?

Just got back from work, how we doing /k/Nights?

lol : )

Don't attack, parry, counter GB and punish.
Playing offensive is a disadvantage in this game.

I have 15k steel,

What should i do with it guys?

Got a rep5 warden, and rep1 valk, roach and law

>cancelling shield bash for any of that

So you are confirming you're a retard, correct?

What's the vortex? Just light spamming and shoulder bashing? I don't like that and at my level people just telegraph heavies from 200 light years away.

On that note, what's a good punish with Warden for when you parry someone with a long weapon and they're no longer in range for guardbreak? I've been trying to top light but it doesn't quite have the range

Post map pls

how much confirmed dmg does this do?

You can try to fight my conq as an assassin if you're on PC and are up to it.

>Japs ever being married to loser that are the knights

Take your autistic head cannon back to FanFiction.net

>what's a good punish with Warden for when you parry someone with a long weapon and they're no longer in range for guardbreak?

Zone Attack if you've got the stam.

>buying ugay games on steam
>drm ontop of drm
you probably wont get a refund because its on ugay

That bad huh, tell me some of them survived at least

Stop spreading fake news

Read the post again

Just hold the direction down the instant after you press the attack button.

Just spinning isn't a good idea since some combinations are faster than others, right -> left for example.

How is it fake, when it's literally correct? Or is it just the fact that you don't want people to be aware that the faction wars is just a massive zerg rush?

if you parry a light, an overhead heavy or a side heavy

Finding emblems from other vidya is surprisingly difficult. They tend to be way too complex for the editor.

Come on in...

Educate yourself

>knights pushed back and now getting ganged

FUCK YOU

Is there going to be some kind of inbetween season period when people can switch faction without any penalty?

Thanks senpai

No, the least amount of penalty is right now.

if you were really smart you'd go to the vikings instead of the samurai