pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51352
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is Myrrh. Say something nice about her, anons.

Felicia~!

N I N O

doggo Soleil y/n?

What if you paired the Shield of Seals with the Binding Blade for twice as many sealing.

I like Ike

So since the AI is retarded and doesn't use healers/dancers affectively I'm going to have the AI only control offensive units.

Who should I have besides Anna and Lyn? I'm thinking Nino and either Gwen or Shanna since I don't want two mages but Robin is really nice.

Touch left.

Reminder Gradivus has Distant Counter

Pump and dump Nino!

>only one 5*
>asking for advice

Reroll your account until you have a couple actually worthwhile units, there's no point to even trying to do well otherwise.

Bumping these in case anyone has any ideas. I have a 4* lv. 30 Frederick that I can try to train up to help.

Whats the point of nino without buffs?

I just play with my favorite characters. Their rarity is irrelevant since I don't actually care about tiers or how good someone is.

I just want to use my favorite characters to the best of their abilities.

wait just one fucking second

>my hector can't counter merged/+spd Julias because he's -atk and not +spd

I'm so fucking irritated right now

Why is this allowed?

She's got more uses in her Dragonstone than Fa does.

>"Man I sure fucked up killing Sigurd because now Manfroy has taken over the world"
>"Quick, give this super sword to Sigurd's son so he can kill me"
>*Boss conversation* "LOL FUK U SELIPH UR DAD WAS A FAG AND SO R U AND IT'LL BE JUST AS EASY TO KILL U"

What did he mean by this?

Also, on top of that I've beaten a metric shit ton of advanced arena missions against "top tier" characters using Anna, Lyn, Lissa, and Olivia. This game really isn't hard if you just know how to play.

One thing I can't control is the AI however, and thats why I need asked for advice for the best team to but up for defense.

He wanted to make sure Seliph was pissed off enough to kill him.

she's my favorite dragon loli

she's so noble and sad and really feels like an alien trying to understand humans

I like Hana

>3 days away from the new banner
>still no info about it

Best dragon form. Heroes when?

I think Sharena+Olivia

When you kill a mounted unit, does the mount die too.

Post barracks

Daily reminder for all the feheroes fag on this general

>game is out only 2 weeks
>waifufags already whaling for $1k++
>ISIS make arena score which is practically endgame and crystal which is needed to level easily client sided
>major hack for endgame arena and crystal+shard hack already get released
>no official statement from nintendo or ISIS
>all the whale btfo, especially that tripfag whale with satanya smugface that hasn't shown his face since the hack is released

>and now skill transfer is already confirmed making this game already got its power creep not even 2 weeks after released

your game is dead, please would you kindly fuck off to >> alongside your deadgame and leave this general

>Kellam's R+ card

hag tiki > loli tiki and anyone who says otherwise is a disgusting pedo

>Whoa! Sorry...Flubbed that.
Why do people like this useless bitch?

I like her resemblance to Terra from final fantasy 6

is this your whole life

to be honest i'd like to ask what skill transfer is supposed to be but i can tell someone like you wouldn't be able to answer

Whenever I go against a dancer though, they completely disregard their whole purpose of giving their turn to the better unit and end up attacking.

Dancers/healers are no good when the AI handles them so I'm thinking of having all damage dealers which the AI seems to do fine at.

that's pretty good

How progressive.

Will an english version ever be released?

Seems like a fun game.

>23 base speed
>sub 170 stat total
(lol
If she was actually red Nowi I would agree, but she comes up short.

Are you OK, user? Do you want to talk about it?

That's actually great.

you seem lonely, I can be your friend if you want

tfw you get invested in Heroes and then Nintendo just ruins their game do you end up feeling empty inside

rip

desu I think skill transfer/ inheritance would be handled like they did in fates and this is why I'm afraid that this will break this game, when all unit get distant counter like takumi/hector it wouldn't be fun anymore and arena would be basically whale territory

>keeping the twins together
makes me happy desu

I actually thought they had a Terra inspired char/cameo in FE when I first saw her.

Either that or they're captured, probably.

user, the rule with manaketes is if it's got big titties, feed her to the piggies. We've been over this.

I think there is going to be some limit on transferring skills since Iote's Shield and Svalinn Shield have the same description but are clearly intended for different unit classes.

I have the following, can anyone tell which are shit/not shit?

5*
Julia: +atk -def
Eirika: +hp -def
Peri: +hp -spd
Seliph: +res -atk
Linde: +res -hp

Are you legitimately unable to think for yourself on this one?

good
whatever
ew
ew
whatever

I'm fishing for (you)'s, thanks.

Good
Meh
Garbage
Below garbage
Meh

What do you think of this Tiki?

I love Deirdre!

My luck for you is like a truck
Berserker!
Do you want to making crit
Berserker!
Berserker!

>+res -atk

why even ask, stop reminding me of my abel

Better than the original desu senpai

But can you give Marth a special attack

what's all this shitposting about feh hack, is it true /feg/? i wanna try playing this game

never ever

I have both but Eirika just doesn't fit in my teams, since swords don't have much value and Olivia exists.

Pls no. I just need someone who is smart unlike myself who can guide me to victory.

The current hacks are worthless. It's easy to level up characters to 40 and getting an extra 2000 feathers a week isn't that worthwhile.

fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51352

nips vote for which boon/bane is the best

It's just people changing the display numbers it doesn't affect anyone. Their characters/items/lvls aren't real and they won't affect any interactions you have in the arena.

hello whale

I think I'll have like 70 or 80 orbs to roll for Ike, but getting both Eirika and Ephraim feels great.

It'd be nice if you could transfer specials honestly, and not nearly as broken if it was just them. I hate these "Rising / Growing" ones. They take for fucking ever to activate which is never going to happen unless you're kiting something around the map where you wont need it anyway, or if you can quad people.

It's especially weird considering some units have special attack animations but no specials to equip.

Anybody played FE7if?
do any of the OC donut steels promote?

The only hack that would be game changing is the "roll whatever you want" hack. Too bad nobody here knows or wants to share how to edit packets.

Literally git lucky. If you didn't have 4 or more 5* halfway into Hard Mode you should just reroll.

When will they add You as a unit.

If I combine two of the same potential unit then promote the combined unit to I keep the stat bonuses from it?

>13 dueling crests for 1k feathers

is it worth it lads

I'm tempted to summon a few more times now that I'm back to 100+ orbs again.

You lose the stat bonus but you get a discount on the rank up.

Am i good?

This skill inherit thing is going to break the game so hard

So for a arena defense team I'm thinking about having either Gwen or Sheena as my last unit. Who is generally more useful? I imagine Gwen because there are a lot more red physical units than there are blue, but at the same time Sheena I think has better stats.

I have about 26 free orbs left i save until at least the next banner

Gwen is dogshit

The thing is with these rock paper scissor mobile games is that no units is unusable because of the counters. Gwen will be useful against a red physical unit, although her skills or stats may not be good. Same could be said about a lot of characters.

Tell me why you think she is the worst of the two though.

can we still get lyn and lucina and takumi?

>two caedas
>no myrms
she's lost her touch

>13 useless currency for 1k of the best currency

>Somebody has your husbando and they just bench him.
Why am I here? Just to suffer?

Armors are stupid on defense. Use Nino or try out Olivia.

>implying their not going to have another march challenge for 80 wins

Assuming that is what you're talking about.

so which is true goddamit I always ask this on this thread each time new /feg/ comes out

1. is the hack real or not
2. to what extent is the hack ? is it only arena score and crystal hack?
3. is it true that you can hack heroes roll?
4. is there any official response from IS or nintendo?

the only thing that is 100% confirmed is that orb and feather is unhackable but still being able to hack arena score is a big deal when it's the only thing that is fun in the endgame

That filename, kek.

Do you think 2 Marth's can share 1 Caeda or vice versa?

>It's easy to level up characters to 40

Everyone keeps saying this but I started 2 days ago and I'm not 40 yet.

More for you. Unless you don't have him in which case you deserve to suffer for not rerolling him.

>Tfw your husbando has a useful skill
>Everyone is going to send him home to learn it
I'll just pretend they're sending him home to me.