Post a car that will impress me

Post a car that will impress me.

Spoiler: I live in the super-car capital of the world, so it had better be special.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z4s6zFVm9qI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vancouver?
Not London or Abu Dhabi?

Vancouver?

Okay, this

Monaco

And their new experimental model...

Never went into production but was functional.

I'm still mad

Speaking of running concepts that went no where, what ever happened to this?
They were going to build a handful of road cars for sale, right? Did they just get snapped up by prince alis and the sultan of brunei?

This one (might) intrigue you but probably for the wrong reasons. it is obviously not much of a looker but it got great fuel economy for its time and probably even now (its a very lightweight 4 cylinder sports car) it also scored well in safety for its time too. something to do with the body acting as the supporting frame of the car rather than it being body on frame (i have no idea how it worked) don't think it was exactly a unibody either but it was very lightweight without using exotic materials or being cramped inside. designed and produced by a one-man band and it obviously shows.

Yes, Vancouver.
I've lived in London, it's not close to Vancouver.
Westside Vancouver you see McLarens, Lamborghinis, and Ferraris, literally every day.
There's the gimmicky shit like the space-themed Lambo, a Lambo or Maserati (I forget) made to look like a Tron car, high school girls in their matte-pink SL Roadsters and such.
Rolls seem to be the trend car this spring.
See a Bugatti now and then.
There's even a Reventon around.

That's impressive...Different, but really not the Vancouver aesthetic, at all though...Not Vancouver style at all. Wouldn't sell a single one.

*supercar capital of north america

youtu.be/Z4s6zFVm9qI

>super-car capital of the world

Did you know that the smallest penguin on the planet is only 16 inches tall? Or that Mammoths roamed the Earth when the Great Pyramids were being constructed?

You probably don't.

Cartography, or mapmaking, has been an integral part of the human history for thousands of years. From cave paintings to ancient maps of Babylon, Greece, and Asia, through the Age of Exploration, and on into the 21st century, people have created and used maps as essential tools to help them define, explain, and navigate their way through the world. Maps began as two-dimensional drawings but can also adopt three-dimensional shapes (globes, models) and be stored in purely numerical forms.

I suggest you take a look at a map, and notice how the world is a lot bigger than you think it is.

On the subject of dropped Citroen concepts...

this cunt actually thinks there are more supercars in vancouver than the abu dhabi? top fucking kek

>Not Vancouver style at all. Wouldn't sell a single one.
Evidently "Vancouver style" is new money garbage.

Why would someone destroy a Citroen SM like that? 2 doors are enough...

Fuck that Metropolis concept was amazing...

Citroen seem to be spending all their money on concepts and end up producing boring cars.

it's a beautiful car either way

... I wonder if that was an overblown advert meant to make fun of itself, or if roving gangs of roller ninjas is a legitimate concern in Japan.

Yeah a bunch of commitern chinks that figured out how to enjoy their pilfered money without facing a peasant uprising. Not by their fellow countrymen at least.

based moslerbro is back!

I think if you look up patents by John Fitch, you'll get some sense of where WM was going with those cars.

Ever seen this before OP?

:^)

The DS line seems to stand out in comparison to all other boring citycars made by Peugeot, Renault, Opel or Citroen themselves.

This beast will impress you to death, if you not careful enough.

No that's jay leno's garage

I see Dodge Demons being tested every other morning in Brampton. 2 years ago when they were driving around Hellcats one of the workers demolished some rich Chinese kid driving a Gallardo in a drag

>A N G E R Y

...should have said "not including Islamic federations of hereditary absolute monarchies governed by Sharia law"?

Mate you sound like an entitled young adult.
"Vancouver style" evidently is something very silly because is way cooler and way way more special than a fucking galaxy Lambo, Rolls, or Veyron/Chiron.

>I've lived in London, it's not close to Vancouver.
>Westside Vancouver you see McLarens, Lamborghinis, and Ferraris, literally every day.

Ex-Londoner here, go to Kensington / Mayfair and you will see supercars every single day, you dumb fuck

It jumps into your heart instead of your wallet. :3

I like the car in OPs pic. Good color, convertible, classy

I live in Boston. We get pick up trucks, tiny Hondas two inches off the ground, Escalades, and lots of rusty Fords.

Can confirm, Boston fucking sucks

It's slow as fuck and docile compared to most cars in Hongcouver. Roads Untravelled shows some of the car scene from that area.