/elyg/ - Elysium General

cucks honor edition

>What is this?
A private server for cucks. We're all on Kronos.

>Guilds:
ELYSIUM
Horde guild:
Alliance guild:

ZETH'KUR
Alliance guild:
Horde guild: None
/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Server Homepage
kronos-wow.com/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vaniIla-112-addons-download/
shagui.org/pfUl/

>Leveling Guide (fixed link)
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models + WoD tilesets for Vanilla
modcraft.superparanoid.de/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=11051&sid=5bef861d0c0a46bb9d0e8c7436e813ff
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

gnwl.github.io/notgrid/
reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5vvyc4/so_is_this_what_its_come_down_to_now_shenna_dox/
youtube.com/watch?v=2EbPuh0cSfI&feature=youtu.be&t=93
strawpoll.me/12401136/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

madti is awake!!!!

>tfw no one has punished you yet

What was his endgame?

what unitframes?

Where do people chill in vanilla? I only played in WotLK and the biggest hangout place was Goldshire, where dozens of people would chat and duel while waiting on dungeon/bg queues, and horde (to a lesser extent) would hang out just outside Orgrimmar.

With no dungeon queues and bg queues sending you back to the city after each bg, do people just not hang out anywhere in vanilla? I want to relax and have casual duels with strangers.

March 5th wwu

>anoooon, we have to talk about your healing on that last fight, please improve or I'll give you some private lessons~

Who ever could have imagined it would be the Poles that saved the World of Warcraft.

Keep your shilling shitposts to /wpsg/ please. It's embarrassing.

What's this about a completely CC immune bat pet for hunters?
Which one is it?

Nowhere, it's fucking terrible, I thought there would be a social hub, but people just stand in major cities and do nothing, they only chat in guild chat.

There are some duels going on outside Org but no one really talks :(

stop shitposting about me whoever you are

Join a guild.

Can we get a MoH warrior power rankings? Bart is my #1 desu

Hello senpai!!

Maybe we should start hanging out somewhere then.

1. DPS Bart
2. MT Bart
3. Valky
4. Goshujinsama
5. Artie

No.

I roll

What's her name, /elyg/? Get it off your chest.

What did he mean by this?

Is Luna the best healer mod in this version of the game? Grid is kinda shit in 1.12, right?

looks like monkeynews

Aojingding is chinese for "gold selling quota". He is asking in broken english to be promoted from farmer to "Assistant Recruiter" whose responsibility is to help hire potential farmer candidates.

Tongue is my waifu!
I want to make babies with Tongue!

After listening to that dev meeting of the Elysium team, is there a recording of the Crestfall discord or whatever with Alexensual and those Elysium devs?

Luna is good for the integrated healcomm (predicts heals on target) and mouseover casting.
It's a pretty big resource hog though, if you like the Grid look someone worked on integrating healcomm into it.
gnwl.github.io/notgrid/

Shut up, slut. Picking human female priest? Are you fucking retarded?

I've been sleeping for the last 10 hours or so, did I miss any new spicy drama? Or did ruskies go to sleep as well

Is Lythria a master scam artist?

>offers to open lockboxes
>does it for free
>expects no tip
>accepts trade first before you even get to tip
>blows you a kiss
>you leave with a good feeling in your heart
>suddenly your money is all gone

????????

you tell us, lyth..

"Aojingding" (or 狗屎) is a Chinese word that essentially means "bribery disguised as donation" which is pretty much how you're supposed to bribe organizations in China.
The Chinese also have a running gag of saying AR when they mean [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

Being in a guild doesn't fix anything. Chatting /g is not the same and sitting on top of the inn in Goldshire watching people duel for your amusement. This is probably the one good thing that came out of the dungeon finder.

>tank strat for money
>roll for all the weapon drops to vend them with the argument i will use them later

Who else jewish tank here?
made 50G in 1.5 hours only through vendoring that shit

Is Madti the new guild bitch? Will Puddi finally kill herself?

why is my class weapon a faggy BOW, STAFF, AND QUIVER

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH THAT SHIT AS A DWARF

President second best dropout.

No new drama really.

RisenUI posted this from his alter ego account "Mr.Legacy" though and it was deleted reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5vvyc4/so_is_this_what_its_come_down_to_now_shenna_dox/

In his post he mentioned that he has proofs of shenna being vitaliy and threatened to post more leaks if his post got deleted or if elysium failed to follow 8 steps which basically were centered around shenna handing the project to some other Elysium guy and dissapearing forever. He is probably full of shit but it would be fun if he wasn't

why aren't you playing the way it was meant to be played?

Can you show us the way?

That's interesting is there a screenshot of his post anywhere

WHY IS THERE SO MUCH FUCKING CHINKS EVERYWHERE I CANT EVEN FIND ANYONE TO 1V1 WITHOUT THESE RETARDS CAMPING ME. REEEEEEEE

Well as you can see in the thread Jakira commented that it would not get deleted and I was stupid enough to believe that so I didn't take a screenshot

>he has proofs of shenna being vitaliy

youtube.com/watch?v=2EbPuh0cSfI&feature=youtu.be&t=93
someone should make a meme edit of this scene

>I was like 14 and trolling those forums with my friends
>His posts were from 2013/2014

What did he mean by this?

how do i play like that?

Some Elysium level damage control right there from Cuckesensual

I deleted all my Elysium chars, who am I supposed to whisper on Kronos for guild invite?

Should i just vendor rugged leather?
They are going to 1,3g in AH when the vendor price is 1g. Basically if it fails to sell one time you arent making any money and should have just vendored it in the first place.

>those bindings
lol

Glurf/Qlurf

I'm guessing the pots are mouse clicked, rest is ok tho ?

FUCK YOU PVE BABY KEK REEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes I use mouse buttons for pots

WAIT IS MOH REALLY GONIG BACK TO KRONOS?

>tfw elysium sucks but going back to kronos means an orbitmute led guild
JUST

>cant get group for DM for bis
>cant get raid group becuse not bis
>go to farm world for gold for bis
>all the farming spots are already filled with 60s who are in raid gear with 100% mounts
hhahaha le 10k pop u guys haha so much fun

>anathema
this was your first mistake

rolllin for shaman

Grude please kill yourself

mutiny when?

strawpoll.me/12401136/r

You Alliance or Horde?
I'll tank some dungeons for you on Anathema.

I want a big black bull to breed me in the desert!

dwarves get the short end of the stick in vanilla. The best bandolier requires you to grind AV rep and the highest damaging range weapon is a xbow.

puddi.....

Why don't we just hang the clique? Send those tranny monsters to the gallows.

why did they make humans in this game so fucking thick oh my god

tl;dr me on the current situation, i havent played for a month or so

whats happening with elysium and whats with kronos and hellground shilling?

i know right? them hips and thighs
shame about the butt tho

I want to kissu this girl (male)

that's not thicc just shut the fuck up you retard

>169286307

Posts like these should be auto deleted

And the virgin betas flood in to suck up to the tranny freak

It's not f-fair... m-madti is getting all the attention!

Slut.

Elysium is dead, you dodged a bullet if you haven't played for a month.

Looks like someone regrets rolling horde with all the dindus, no paladins (aka. competetive raiders) insane BG queues, and tryhards who don't ERP.

anyone in MoH want to be my wow GF?

>I want attention too

I guess i did.
Why is it all of a sudden dead? What happened specifically and where are people migrating now?

I'd rather not play the server than have to interact with the kind of people who play alliance

All this fucking "I'm a grill ECKS DEE" shit needs to fucking stop. I can't wait until you're all put in death camps.

There have been some leaks proving that a GM has been selling unbans to chinks and some other GM spawned some 60s and helped his guild(NOPE) ensure some loot, head admit threw an austistic fit calling the community assholes and some devs/gms have resigned. Naturally some people want to jump ship so they are shilling alternatives, a lot of people don't want to reroll tho

if you actually believe puddi posted that picture you might just be retarded. it was posted in the discord 30 mins ago

Puddi didn't post this you fucking autists

It was in discord like 30 minutes ago under a complete different context

lol how old are you?

Oh i see. Hey thanks for that info.
I would say that there things like this happening on all private servers the only difference being that on some of them the leaks never happen.

>sparkleshell TORTOISE
>drops freshwater fish
ONE
JOB

I don't give a shit about your guilds favourite namefag. (((She))) is a subhuman tranny and should he euthanised.

Every other member of MoH should get shipped to fucking Auchwitz

Horde:

>Insane BG Queue times.
>Always loses
>Dindus who play joke-specs
>Undead Rogues
>No Buffbitched (Paladins) to carry you through raids
>Mudhut capital
>Terrible Respawn locations

Alliance:

>You get ganked maybe once or twice.
>You have 2 less flight paths

How the FUCK does dindus even compete?

Give me an exit bag and I'll happily gas myself.

Some autists leaked a lot of screenshots confirming Elysium team to be a russian mafia selling characters/items for real money and taking bribes from chinks so that they can sell gold as they wish. Also all the competent devs already quit the team so don't expect aq/naxx ever, and instead expect the most simple bugs to don't get fixed for weeks.
Their subreddit is in full defense mode right now, but it's only a matter of time until even the normies notice something is wrong.

Puddi noooo be my gf

>9 days till hellground
Things are looking promising, finally I can leave this shithole of a server behind me.

that's clearly a white bull

Also everyone doxxes each other, with russians threatening to burn down their homes etc.

Lumikaru is also cute! Don't forget!

AQ will release, they will just copy/paste rebirth AQ and call it theirs. Agree on the bugfixing slowing down tremendously tho

ud rogues!