Veeky Forums's fascination with hatchbacks

Is it warranted? All hatchbacks are aesthetically hideous. They are the car driven by beta nu males and women. Reminder, if you drive a hyundai, mazda, subaru, vw, chevy, or ford hatchback, you are a faggot.

b-b-but
>muh swerving in out of traffic
>muh fuel economy

a bitch car made for bitches

>replying to bait
1. Take car
2. Add more space and ginormous opening to fit stuff in
What the fuck is not to like? Looks shouldn't be a priority in a daily.

You look like a faggot driving it. Fuck your space for your junk, nigger.

Insecure numales can't pretend to be real men if they're not driving something a boomer would approve of

>do you like me now daddy

>this angry underage bait
At least put some effort into it.

>le edgy subjective opinion
>inb4 my objective reasons
How is your first day on this epic meme forum, my dude?
You should try /pol/, it's full of cool funny smart young people, not unlike yourself.

>OP's face when I actually have a boomermobile of sorts and still like hatches
I miss lift backs though

it's just the yuropeons convincing themselves they'd rather have a fiesta than a mustang gt because that's the only thing economically feasible for them

I want one of these. surprised there aren't more cars like it.

Please don't pretend to be retarded on purpose like you just did.

right, and I suppose you prefer FWD because you love understeer on throttle too, right?

don't you have some muslim outreach to be doing, cuck?

>caring about appearances

no, you are the nu male

Git fukt fag

How does me owning an (old) 5.0 make you feel? I got my appreciation for hatches from this thing's ridiculous liftback. You can fit a damn lawnmower in it with the rear seats down. Couldn't do that or transport any large things if I had a notch.

>numales bitches faggots yuropeons cucks dumb poor insecure
>epic master trolle xDDD
This site is 18+. Please, leave.

>i'm actually none of those things they are just kids troleing!

threads like this shouldn't have replies.

When will you ever learn faggots?

sage goes in the option field

Veeky Forums and /m/ should honestly just be nuked at this point. Kill them for a few years and let the cancer die off.

atleast sage then you fucking faggot you are part of the cancer bumping this thread

k

>sees guy driving hatchback
Well... I guess he likes to... put a lot of stuff in the rear.

Thought I did, must have typoed.

>merc hot hatch not mentioned

dodged the bullet

/pol/ board best board desu

yes, you should go there and stay there so you can become a proud xenophobic and patriotic neet

If you're underage or severely mentally challenged, then yes.

I want a lot of stuff in my rear

How bout a Clydesdale dick? Start stretching it out with beer bottles n' such.

/pol/ is /b/'s uglier cousin

No, but wagons are the sweet juice.

Now that's a wagon.

wagons are for faggots who can't decide wether they want to have fun on the road or be able to carry their wifes 20 boyfriends to her

>only option for this in the modern era is the CTS-V
IT'S NOT FAIR

gud taste

my mang

see

Yes. Have a (You) and fuck off to your containment board, autismo.

America problems.

DS3 looks pretty good.

My boss has one, pretty good car actually

>posting Bangle

Hatchbacks are just baby crossovers

God damn I love my wagon. I don't speak Greek but I think OP was trying to let us know he's a gay.

Crossovers are obese hatchbacks tbhwu

I can't see a hatchback without seeing a mini crossover

Hatchbacks came first. Light trucks have less strict fuel economy requirements. Manufacturers lengthen, wide, and lift hatchbacks, classify them as light trucks, and there you have crossovers.

>When the Focus RS Btfo's the gt86 even with a lawnmower in the back

literally a womans car

Appearances matter to an extent.
You can't just wear a dress and pretend to be taken serious. Your failure to realize this makes you the nu male.

Besides the factor of appearances, there are other reasons:

4 cylinder, you hold up traffic and you cost society money.

>you hold up traffic
t. brofag weaving in and out of lanes in his brotruck 30 over the speed limit before flipping the thing and killing himself

Also a Civic shitbox doesn't become faster just from being a sedan instead of a hatchback. In fact the laughable econosedans available on the American market are even more of a joke than hatchbacks.

Don't fucking respond without saging you idiot. Just don't respond at all. This is blatantly obvious shitposting.

Insecurity personified

What came first is irrelevant. They both exist today, and both look similar enough to be compared to each other.

Exactly, crossovers look like obese hatchbacks.

Yes, economy sedans are just as gay as hatchbacks. Get a V8 Sedan or at least a V6. German, Japanese, or American. That's how you make America Great Again.

It's pretty funny when betas try to take aesthetic pictures of their hatchbacks under a sunset because hatchbacks will never fit any other image than: Faggotry

Put an end to you eco friendly tendencies and buy a comfy cloud like a Cadillac or a Merc. Even an Impala would do.

How does ot make me insecure?
It's just not pleasing on the eye.
Nothing more. Nothing less.

Been driving one of these in SS trim as a work car for years. Tons of space in back and pretty quick for a wagon, and got it used super-cheap because no one likes the boxy look.

>making America great again by unconditionally buying Detroit's garbage

Everytime I see one of these from the front I think...
>Nice looking car
>Looks like a sleeper
>Look into rear view mirror as it passes
>See Ugly rear end hatch
>Wow that car would look so much better if it didn't have that flat ass

>they keep bumping this ham-fisted teenage bait

>Teenager with hatchback bought by daddy posts about how fed up he is with teenagers.

sage

What about rear vacuum?
Dont some hatchbacks have a better aerodynamic design by evening this factor out?
Maybe I'm just retarded and most hatchbacks just make it worse

>it's an OP sages his own shitpost thread episode
Made my morning m8

You, sir, are correct.

So funny when teen nu males in hatch back tailgate inches behind me, then I zip away before I can even get to 2000 RPMS in my V8. Before he knows it, he's a mile behind me! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHHahahah

>Muh cargo space

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>he cares what other people think

I'll destroy your twink boipucci while wearing a princess peach costume you soft cuck.

GTI's are always trying to do fly-by's on my IS350. I don't think they expect an autotragic Lexus to whip them haha.

what are you getting to the wheel? like 225 or so?

*blocks your path*

Because its fast and has space. You know, fast and practical. The two tings you used to have to choose on or the other one?

Ofc everyone ignores this because its not shitpost worthy

yeah it's dead true. and in the case of subaru their wagons also have a better weight distribution than the sedans

W A G O N S

Hatchbacks look great

Showed my Veeky Forums newfag card there, what I'm talking about is a fastback

So if you drive a mini, bmw, mercedes, audi or french hatchback you're ok?

A car with 1.5x more power and almost twice the price beat the cheaper, slower car? Wowza.

Lol

>aesthetically hideous
>implying

Looks like someone just got walked by a turbo civic and is trying to make himself feel better

Ayy, have one just like jt

That's a fastback/liftback. Not a hatch.
Why don't hatch morons just buy crossovers? At least they would be more useful.

>I wouldn't drive this because I'd look like this

Christ, what a beta attitude

A hatch is usually more efficient, smaller, better handling, and has about the same storage capacity.

>turbo civic
How does it feel being laughed at by girls?

>Implying girls give a shit about cars
>implying girls being impressed by cars isn't a phallisy created by people like yourself who are so insecure that they base their self worth off of what others think of their car

If you're so insecure about looks, continue driving your Fit and maybe if you ask nicely your wife's boyfriend will let you borrow his extended bed for when you need the space

t. Elliot Rodgers

>literally a polished turd

The only time I've ever gotten "walked by" was some blacked out 2017 Mustang. Not sure what trim level it was. That was the ONLY time. Subarus, Civics, Hatchbacks, Audis, Mercs, Bimmers all eat my dust with my true dual exhaust V8.

Pretty much, yes. Japanese and American hatchbacks are for boipucci faggots. All other makes need not apply.

Yeah let me just wear a dress with high heels and glasses while I'm at it. Nu male pro refugee beta.

>Implying girls wouldn't choose a guy in an Luxury Sedan vs a guy in a goofy looking teenager esque Turbocharged STI STD V Boost Riced out alien looking spaceship
>b-b-b-but muh civic

Calm down faggot, you aren't going to prove anything by sperging out on a Malaysian comic book blog

Calm down nigger, you aren't going to beat me in a race or a 'who can haul more in their trunk' contest

ITT: user has a mental breakdown

You should and then bend over, you cutie

The problem is too many hatchbacks are softly rounded tall econoboxes that may or may not get occasional underewhelmimg "sports" trim packages marketed to wagecucks. There are good looking hatchbacks but they go ignored because of their negative association. So car companies have even less incentive to invest in better designs.