Mates

Mates,

Can 6 in a row, in fact, go?

Other urls found in this thread:

chevrolet.com/performance/crate-engines/lsx-454-r.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GhAiNvN4Nxk&t=40s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this even a question? of course it fucking can.

mates, 6 in a row is childsplay, there's even a fair few eights, don't you know.

If it's a barra and you slap on a big single then it can, indeed, go like a mad cunt

They can not go
They are too slow
Buy one of these
No homo

2 of those are straight sixes you fucking idiot

they cannot go
they are quite slow
buy a v8 you fag
I'm an American look at my flag

mazda's best is the 13b...HAHAHAHAHAHA WELCOME TO FUCKEDVILLE, POPULATION 13B.

whoever made that image has not much of an idea about motors

It can go fuck itself

Only big diesel inline 6's make sense, anything else can go fuck its' self , Gas I-6's are useless. Yeah the Barra is a fucking long ass boat anchor you Aussie faggots. A lightly tuned LS makes more power than a shitty barra or euro I-6 while being smaller and weighing less.

>No 20b
>No fj20
>No vg30
Lmao shit list

An ls needs a lot of money dumped into it to compete with the Barra
Or are you stupid enough to think na can compete with turbo ? Lmao dumb cuck

Reminder that the 135i is the new supra.

Yes
Yes it can
Yes it can and anyone that says it can't doesn't know shit about cars.

Turbo the LS

A na LS will destroy even a turbo barra while being smaller and lighter. People do this with leftover parts and junkyard engines lol. There's a reason why the LS is swapped into everything possible... Nobody does "barra" sawps in the developed world faggot.

Welcome to retardville, population, children who spam haha in caps

Turbo the ls? Dollar to dollar the Barra is now pushing 700hp+

Lmao americucks don't have barras bevause your epa is full cuck tier And they are illegal Lmao

In the actual developed world where both are readily available, the Barra is the engine of choose for people chasing mad power

Stay btfo Lmao

>bragging about a literal boat anchor

Bogan scum detected

the 2jz and the rb26 are the only good engines and ironically theyre the only I6s

>bragging about a gutless unreliable truck engine that needs thousands dumped into it to compete with a stock family sedan engine
Lmao

Awww that's cute, The Aussies think 700hp is a lot. Meanwhile in the civilized world you can walk into a dealer ship and buy one of these. na and carbed and it can destroy a turbo barra. It must be hard to sleep at night.

chevrolet.com/performance/crate-engines/lsx-454-r.html

>muh crate engine
Cool, they don't come in a family sedan you can pick up for 5k though:^)

>Barra still makes more power with a boost controller
Roflmao Stay btfo americuck and stay no freedom to own the god tier dohc 4l inline six turbo KEKKK

Oh wow, just saw that it Costs 21k!
LMAO V8 KEKS NEED TO SPEND 21K JUST ON AN ENGINE TO COMPETE WITH A 5K FAMILY SEDAN LMAOOO

No. But the 6.0l comes in many trucks and I can get one from the wreckers for $500. A couple grand and some overnight parts from JEGS and I'd be decimating a barra. btw even the name "barra" sounds fucking gay.

>the benchracers list of engines

And even more Lmao that 21k engine is pretty much at peak of its output unless you want to tear it down, replace all internals and slap a couple turbos on it
Theres another 21k on top of it LMAOOO
Not to mention how unreliable it is !!

>burger engines are literally this shitty
Kekk

burgers btfo

>muh 500 junkyard engine
If you want a 4.8 vortec running on 6 cylinders sure
Literally resorting to made up hypothetical situations to compete with a 5k family sedan kek so pathetic

>Barra sounds gay
Not as gay as the noise pushrod shit makes LMAO

>burgers spend TEN TRILLION on a shitty plane just so they can have a chance against 12 year old goat fuckers in the middle east
Lmao can't even make this shit up!!

>implying

youtube.com/watch?v=GhAiNvN4Nxk&t=40s

mfw faster than a Tesla or Chiron in the 1/4.

Why is the LS so blessed?

>needs turbo v8 to compete with an l6 family sedan engine
literally lmao"ing irl atm

By the way,
>Gm has never won le mans
KEKK

What's wrong with the 4g63?

Australians