What does Veeky Forums think of the z32?

What does Veeky Forums think of the z32?

God-tier tailights

Unreliable scum car

Good looking, comfortable, bit unreliable, but which premium grand tourer isn't? A shame so many people mod grand tourers into muh race cars or stanced jokes on wheels.

this. especially the JDM tail lights

I like it a lot
guy near me owns one, I might chimp out and steal it

Really want to see how it would've looked with pop up headlights

What do you classify as a bit unreliable?

It's my favorite Z, but i hear it's hard to work on.

Good looking but unreliable and you have to pull the engine to fix anything

>tfw you will never have a version R

Never owned, driven or even sat in one but they look great. The Lamborghini Diablo even used Z32 headlights.

Oh but as usual the 2+2 a shit

Its a nissan.
They have never been reliable
Or good handling
Or fast
Or light
Or attractive

Will be reliable if it's taken care of. But you can't beat it around like a Corolla or Crown Vic.

Because of the Nissan scum meme on Veeky Forums. They saw someone else post it, wanted to feel included and cool, so they go to every nissan thread and post the same shit.

They have never owned a nissan. So they have no idea. Or the other typical Veeky Forums trend of I want to seem smart and that I know things so they heard this guy say his friend heard about this guy that had an uncle that owned one that bent a rod before 100k miles, so the Veeky Forumsutists says he owns a shop and sees them throw rods all the time.

Ohhh what nissan did you own that was unreliable even though you preformed proper maintenance?

I had a S13.
Was the worst pile of shit I've ever owned.
I know at least 15 people with S13/14 and maybe 4 of them are running.
I'm the guy that left mine to rot in a field.
I have the title still. I can prove it.
Nissan makes trash. Always has. Always will.

t. mazada fanboi

Just show me where you gf cucked you in your shitty mazada 3

What? I dont own a mazda. I have toyotas.
But why would what i own change how terrible nissan is?

Any of you guys remember Mike Kojima's 300ZX project on Sport Compact Car magazine? It was a well-balanced, well-built Z.

And how old and how many miles did it have when you bought it? How many previous owners and did you beat the dhit out of it?

Nissan gets a bad rep because they are cheap and cheap people own them.

The are very good comfy sports cars. Mechanically they are reliable, but they are difficult to service and parts tend to be hard to find. Also, many z32's were loaded with electronics and after 20+ years they have started to become a little finicky.

About 140k.
Dont know how many owners.
Youre right though
>cheap people
>scum

I had a z32tt in the late nineties. It was reliable, even with stillen upgrades. I imagine a well cared for one will still be reliable. However by now the car has probably had 4 or 5 different owners with less and less maintance.

It is complex, it was state of the art in the 90s, and state of the art generally ages very poorly. Was a great platform, but getting it past 400hp gets more and more expensive at an exponential rate.

I remember the drivers seat being a great place to sit and really enjoying the car. I did sell it before the 100k service.

Would be better than the Poopra if it had a good engine.

No. The chassis, brakes and suspension are way way worse that the poopra

Its better looking though.

chassis and suspension on the 300zxtt in stock trim and as leaving the factory were better than the supra. When they were new they were evenly matched on the track.. with the 300zx handling better and the supra having a bit more power.

I have driven a few of them, but I don't like the car. it's pigfat which isn't really a problem for me, but the interior feels really cramped if you're a tall person like me. I don't like the looks either and the engine compartment is too cramped which sucks when you have to do any maintenance.
it's not a bad car, you can get an easy 400hp out of it with bolt-on upgrades. it even has a limited-slip diff and strong gearbox, or at least the TT models do. the stock suspension is pretty good as well.

I love them. That's why I own one.

Also space for the dog.

I can PS this for you. Give me a few

is that a t-top?

I like it.

>A shame so many people mod grand tourers
What would you rather be done?
Anyone who would have bought it for its actual purpose owns an SUV now.

Wouldve been hectic witb popups. Front looks ugly as fuck

Meh

Sleep toight, lul datsun.

Sleep tight.

Eh, the real one looks better.

>rounded pop ups
FD included, fuck off with that shit

I like it a lot, hate to see they're evaporating into nothing

Agreed

t. creator of that image

Sleep Tight lil datsun

Sleep tight little datsun

Sleep Tight lil datsun

Work on them all the time.

NA
>SLOOOWWW
>Will never be fast without monster amount of nitrous
>can look good
>handles well
>reliable as fuck with general 60k maintenance
>poor people have been buying them for years so they are mostly ruined

Turbo
>500whp is just a few upgrades away, literally
>reliable if you DO THE MAINTENANCE
>you need to upgrade to "new style" injectors and clips
>DO THE FUCKING 120K!!!!!!!! DO IIITTTTTTT!!!!!
>handles very well
>good highway cruiser
>GREAT interior
>comfortable ride
>can make 1k+ hp now with built shit
>poor people have been buying them so they are mostly ruined

Basically, they are heavy on the maintenance. The "cramped bay" is a meme from morons who never owned one. The only thing you can't do with the engine in the car is the turbos. Either buy a cheap one and spend THOUSANDS fixing it up. Or buy an expensive one with RECORDS and drive it, and then spend thousands to KEEP IT MAINTAINED. It was a $50k car in the 90's, morons think they can cheap out on them.

Beautiful car.

Basically as good as a supra in stock form without the F&F or import taxes, engine bay is cramped but not impossible to wrench on

saw one exactly like this on my way to work this morning

Sleep tight, little Datsun