What's your favourite Nissan car? Mine's the 180SX

What's your favourite Nissan car? Mine's the 180SX.

Scum

>Mine's

fuck off

R34 GT-Rs make me hard, too bad it's every normie's dream car

buy an R32 GT-R and take it from there.

I mean that is If you can afford to have a 25 year old sports car as your second car.

Also bayside blue is the worst/most normie color for the R34 GT-R

I really like the R32 GTR in the gun metal grey.

The R34 was too, fast and furious for my taste

>too bad it's every normie's dream car
I mean we all played GT on the playstation so yeah.

Also it was always a hot car in the boy racer mags.

R32/R33 GTST Type M is my dream car, I'd be happy with either one

looks amazing in Gun Metal. pic related my buddies GT-ST he recently sold and his GT-R.

R32 GT-ST is your dream car? you know you can buy import one for around $5k right? its pretty much like a 240sx.

pic related my buddy bought this GT-ST for around that price. ignore the GTS-R sticker as the previous owner put that on there.

Damn those both look good

After I get a steady job and graduated college I'd really like to get an imported GTR in gun metal. It's low priority right nopw because I'm getting an Mr2 and already own a Ford Ranger.

idk where you're looking at imports but for me the lowest is like 11k, which I know isn't crazy but still I don't have that type of money to throw around right now

Im sure by the time youll be able to get one, they will be ~somewhat~ cheap and plentiful as they are slowly becoming more common in the states.

What's wrong with the contraction for mine is?

Ay I own a pig nose 240sx

If you can't find a deal, make one.

Even if you have to pick up an automatic one for cheap, you should.

Alternatively you can actually import one yourself from Japan, but that means a lot of paperwork you have to do on your end.

more like pig disgusting

C33 Laurel

Oh yeah, they should be, the ones I'm looking at the already have titles and are in the US and "near" to me are all about $20-$25K. As much as I would like to do all the importation work and stuff myself, I'm afraid I'd do something wrong and it goes terribly wrong or I never get the car. We've all heard the horror stories

And I do know that once the R34 reaches the 25 year mark, R32s will drop in price like flies. It's still a ways off but it makes the prospect of having one that much easier, or at least have the lower buy in price.

N14 Pulsar GTi-R

Or if it counts, the Stagea 260rs

Pic related

yea I figured, I'm gonna save my money and import a R33 next year or the year after that because the engine is larger and stronger than the R32 GTST plus it gives me time to get everything figured out

Take that back, you slut.

Also the Impul k11.

seriously. Pig nose just straight up looks ugly. its crazy how those two slits kinda ruin the look of the whole car.

Your friend is Tommyfyeah? Wtf

yeah, I've known him way before he started his youtube channel.

He even helped me pick up my Miata back in October.

Lol that's sick that he has friends on Veeky Forums

Last one I promise, but the march superturbo is to amazing to not be included.

badmon ting

The rogue

small turbo shitmatchboxes are my dream cars

The Fairlady Z, without a doubt.

Top in pic related is the 240Z because it's a fucking classic. How can you not love this car? Just look at it, it's fantastic. Looks like an E-Type! I think it's a great little car.

And then the 370Z because it's the latest and greatest. Well I guess it's not truly exceptional, but it's still a great little car, powerful, nimble, great stuff.

Fuck all of your fucking GT-R faggotry. Fucking sick of that pile of shit.

Z32
P10
S15
S13

Probably in that order. I also love old USDM odd-ball Nissans like the Axxess.

Yes! That lack of B pillar. So good.

easy

You all forget the sileighty

sileighty was never an actual production car.

when drifters in the 90s crashed their 180sx and ruined their front end they would swap a Silvia S13 front end and that is how the sileight was born.

plus this is the superior conversion.

S14.3 which is a Silvia S14 with a 180sx front end

Z33s(that are not riced out) have started to grow on me.
I'm actually thinking of picking one up.

510 is the only answer

I agree, too bad that nobody ever does it withiout trucking it up.

S15
It's so pretty. I don't like the aero bodykit though.

Yeah, the 350z looks so much better than the 370z. I think it's the headlights that ruin the 370 for me.

Hakosuka!

thats a toy model

this is a real one.

This. Right down to the two-tone green. Iron Mask DR30 is a close second.

i just picked the first one i saw on google. thanks for posting the real version, looks much better

weird, this is the first result for me on google images.

This underrated gem right here. In this exact color, on the best of all possible worlds.

I really wanted one as my first snowflake car up until last year when I realized how fucking rare these amazing little bastards are in Europe. Currently going for Porsche 944 instead but, deep down inside, I just know that it will be only a superfluous replacement for the one that was supposed to be.

yall mine if I wile out?

These are some of the most common RWD shitboxes available on Craigslist in the US.

This or the C33 laurel

I know that and it really makes me jelly, but try finding one in Portugal or Spain or even France. You can't, because they were hardly sold in continental Europe.

Please leave, Ghosn shills

once you get an MR2 you cant go back, MR2s are fucking beautiful to drive (depending on what model) and after driving a 93 sw20 for almost 3 years and then getting a RX7 fc and a r32 i sold both and bought back my sw20 from the guy for cheaper than what i sold it as since he couldnt be bothered digging into the engine. speaking of engine theyre complete cunts to work on so be prepared for that noise.

GTR, r32 and 280z.
Kinda really like silvia too

Kek
For real though, midnight purple R33 GT-R
Nissan is/was my favourite automaker though.

Pulsar GTIR

>197hp n/a 1.6

This
If you want an actual production car
The Gtr R32

R390, R31, S12 and pic related.

>r390
>only one road legal production unit ever made

This makes me sad in the pants.

I could have sworn that there were two and one was sold to a private owner but I must not be from this timeline. The only other car that does similar things to my penis is the Saleen S7.

kids heart built ~500 conversions which were approved by Nissan, so gtfo

Patrol... preferably 4.2TD

>Not getting an S13 with an S15 front end
Get on my level.

YEET

Fpbp

Technically 2 but the original red car was stripped down and used for le mans in 97

The blue car is still in nissans zama warehouse.

So only one example left.

that is the first clean S15 front end conversion ive seen.

Normally they look like absolute dogshit

still not better than the S14.3

and yet its still not a production car....

>If you want an actual production car The Gtr R32

what?

I'll take any one in this picture

jdm

The 510 Bluebird is my dream car

Been a dream since I was 5. After college I will get one. Hate all you want. I've been saving since I was 8.

>not one Pathfinder ITT

Low energy.

easy winner

>tfw no Nissan NSX competitor

That just looks like a Testarossa with a bodykit.

Most 80s and 90s sportscars took styling ques from Ferrari, or Lambo.