Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #843
Biblical Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: feen.us/lhi9.zip (now with subtitle fix)

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.torrent
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Card Database:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/ (still down, use the backup zip for old cards)

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Cadets cute

>Specifics will save us time.
I said before I divided a sub-mesh into two different sub-meshes so now instead of 2 there are 3 and the vertices are now incorrect.
>If you don't have thin/fat models, you can add the svis from your normal mesh. That second option is what the sweater did to cheat for Thin.
So you are supposed to model the different weights? How does "cheating" differ from making thin/fat models.

If I have a base that allows all 3 weights then should I copy the thin/chubby meshes individually to the p01 file then export the thin/chubby versions and edit those two so I have 3 edited weights then import it back in to store in the sviex files? Is that how its supposed to be done?

Maybe but kind is qtest.

>Maybe but kind is qtest.

>I said before I divided a sub-mesh into two different sub-meshes so now instead of 2 there are 3 and the vertices are now incorrect.
Yes, this will make the sviex very sad. The up-side is that if it was an existing model, if you retrace your EXACT steps for the thin and fat versions of the model, that will give you the thin/fat svis.
>So you are supposed to model the different weights? How does "cheating" differ from making thin/fat models.
Yes. At some point the models must exist for you to extra the svis from them. Cheating is literally using the normal mesh, instead of making thin/fat ones, and saying "fuck it, good enough." Usually passable for thin as long as you can't see her skin at all, but fat is less agreeable.
>Is that how its supposed to be done?
Yep. Export all 3 versions of the mesh and repeat your work for all 3 sizes. Some programs have a "apply these changes to that model" feature, but I have no experience with that function. I did all my editing manually.

I wish some girl's virtues went up as soon as they enter a relationship, taming a slut if you will

But then you couldn't steal girls from other people. You can always change virtues in ReiEdit.

Thats very helpful, I guess thats all I need to know right now.

On a slightly separate note I was wondering if you were familiar with outfit 155 (zzz's sailor) and how in state 2 the uniform is on but theres no bra. I'm interested in how you can have one state with a bra and another without one even though there are both the same mesh. Is it a hex edit?

Hold up. Sviex morphs are between weights. States 1/2/3/4 for stage of dress are entirely different models from one another, each with their own sviex files for the different weights. One outfit is made of 12 models if you make the whole thing, though the game itself only needs 4 models and then 12 sviex files. You could easily, in 5 minutes, make an outfit that was
State 1 - Blazer
State 2 - Sweatervest
State 3 - Swimsuit
State 4 - Bloomers
and it would have fully functional sviex. (though the textures would look like shit in a lot of places)

Hex edits do not turn on submeshes or create panties from nothing in general use. Hex edits are for properties of the mesh, like turning it translucent or making it so it's always visible, no matter what you put in front of it. Hex edits will never put a bra on Kouri.

I think you misunderstand me but still might have answered my question. For this outfit this is state 2, torso-wise identical to state 1 except for the fact that the breast physics behave as if she had no bra on. Your post made me think that it might be a lack of bones that affect the chest so I might check on that later

all even numbered states have invisibra removed. The only exception is the full nude outfit whic has invisibra removed in all states. No one figured out a way to toggle it so assume it's hardcoded.

Oh, you meant the invisibra. That's hardcoded into the game so far as we can tell. States 1 and 3 have a breast-restricting invisible bra, while states 2, 4 and nude do not have it.

>No one figured out a way to toggle it so assume it's hardcoded.
Interesting

The evidence that it's hardcoded comes from the fact that no matter what outfit you put in the official nude outfite slot, it won't have the invisibra. Conversely, taking the model from the nude outfit slot and putting it in any other slot gives it the bra.

So if you wanted to make an outfit with no bra the only way would be to replace the nude outfit? It seems like such a simple thing to not have a flag you could change somewhere

Let's assume AA3 comes out this June.
What do you want to see?

If you wanted every state to have no invisibra then that's the only way, yeah. Most people are content with the 2 "aside" states being the only ones without the invisibra. If there's a flag for it somewhere, finding it is hackanon's domain I think.

The flag is probably hidden in the exe so that makes it hard.

To be realistic. Poser. But I think that's a given.

The same voice actor director

3dpd art

Somebody get this psychopath outa here!

You know what if the next game isn't anime art style? What will we do?

Someone help with AAU

do i just throw it in the Play folder and have at it?
I read the readme and it just confused me more

Open the launcher, then open AAU, THEN have at it.
Also press q for the moderately screwy first person mode. And w to leave it.
I'm pretty sure it works like AAFace or whatever it's called

>Urinal with handles
that makes me laugh

That's where you tie the legs when you're setting up a meat toilet.

Why? getting out of a wheelchair is tough.

Thats why i was asking.
I moved all the files into my folder like is said. But i keep getting this error when i try to open AAU

Q: When i try to start it, it says that LoadLibrary failed.
A: This is almost certainly because you did not move the AAUnlimitedDll.dll to the appropriate place. Make sure
you moved the entire AAUnlimited folder into your AAPlay folder

And i definately have the AAUnlimitedDll.DLL in that folder. (i have a hybrid install where both the play and maker folders are in one.)

i have taken it out and re-installed it and i still get this error for some reason. Should i be putting it in a different folder?

try running as admin

Locale Admin or regular?

read carefully where you're supposed to put it. The DLL should go in your play\AAUnlimited folder.

>(i have a hybrid install where both the play and maker folders are in one.)
Put your AAUnlimited folder, with all its contents, into the folder with your exes. You do not put the files from that folder next to your exes.

You would think someone confined to a wheelchair wouldn't want to be doing much standing

yeah, twintails a shit

You'd think that if the stall is taken and ya gotta go, anything with handles is preferable to pissing yourself.

I suppose that depends.

Maybe you're one of those girls from - That Life ~The Rural Survival RPG~

>using POV for the first time

Don't you feel like you've been missing out?

>Chubby was still flesh booting because the sub-meshes weren't ordered in the same order as the default body for some reason and I figured this out out myself.

Is this how it feels to do things?

Feels great, don't it?

It felt good until I realized I would have to manually resize my scarf for chubby and thin and I have a feeling thats going to be a disaster. Also I have to add more mesh to the uniforms and basically do 10x more work than I was expecting.

Beats not having any idea as to what to do so I'm not really upset at all.

Welcome to clothing modding hell. Your journey has only just begun.

>Page 10

I want to play the game and post in the thread but im busy...

Soon my son

more rape with mind break, more body variation including dick size and futanari , more clothing and reactions to clothing variations, more traits, but most importantly: GROUP SEX

poor taste

Buttjobs

Dragons.

Please don't post shit like this, I gotta sleep soon!

Things like what?

im going to throw up...

I don't understand the problem.

>/hgg/ is slightly less dead than we are again

Did a new game come out or something?

bunch of new games are supposed to be coming out end of every month

>50 ips in 100 posts.

Pretty good

I asked this a couple days ago but I don't remember if it got answered.

Is it as easy as just having the properly named material to get the color change buttons to show up for a uniform or is there another file I need to edit to enable them?

There is an .lst file you have to edit.

Enabling the buttons is entirely a list file thing. Set a 0 to 1, which the google doc shows.
Making the submesh actually colorable is the material name thing, and you need the corresponding texture files in the outfit's p03 file.

cloth .lst file is in p01 right? Where is the main .lst?

The outfit's local list is in its p01.

So the one in p01 is the only one that needs to be edited?

If you have to add a texture file to the p03 for the outfit then no, it is not the only one as the p03 file has a list, too.

I have a 100 folders and a thousand files and a million backup files im lost help me

why'd you back up your game a thousand times?

I have 500,000 backups of p01 and 500,000 backups of p04. I am the backup king

Would it be possible to have a menu in the AAU window for enabling and disabling sets? I find myself adding and removing exclamation marks in my sets folder constantly

Sounds like it's time to stop playing fullscreen. :^)

someone told me the secret to getting the best cards is to give (you)s

I want thicker eyebrows for girls.
I like thick eyebrows on girls.

They can already get pretty damn thick how thick are we talking

T h i c k . Hyper eyebrows.
I'm atually satisfied with how thick the eyebrows are for stock faces. It's the other faces that have rhin eyebrows.

Is something upsetting her?

I want thick eyebrows back in DDH faces.

Changing the eyebrows on some faces to be all thin was really weird. You could already have thin eyebrows on the default faces whats the point of making them all thin?

No clue, but it's really a damn shame. Thick eyebrows are really cute.

Hey, since the database is down forever. Do any of you lads have a character card for Rem or Ram from RE : zero?

The people who made those faces had irrational hatred of things they did not personally like, and thought it better to remove those options from everyone else than to leave them for people who may disagree with them.

just that she had to stop lurking to try and get cute buddies to chat with

They did it to have a lower variant of the eyebrows people generally use.

Moving the eyebrows a centimeter down was not worth losing two full eyebrow types.

>fat eyebrows

and also eyebrow haters

Collar and ribbon line up in blender. Cool
Export then check the render in SBU, they dont line up. Not cool
Make all 3 uniforms with a slight extrusion, look fine. Cool
Import them into SBU then add them into sviex. Try to copy them out of the sviex and the extrusion goes nuts. Not cool.

I think I've been working too long, I need to take a break

You need to start posting pics of the abominations. It's half the fun.

Its not an interesting abomination its just idk. Like someone smashed it with a hammer

Post card

One of the best ways to work when making a full new outfit is to take 3 slots temporarily and make sure all the models themselves work before assembling them together with sviex. It's much easier to do now that we have AAU and sets.

The little extrusion works as long as it isnt getting loaded from the sviex. It shows up fine in the normal body type because thats the normal mesh but when I has to morph from the sviex it gets all smashed up.

reminds me how girls can still ask you if you want to see their panties when they are wearing some of the modded swimsuits.

So what weird OCs have you made?
I made one for the 95 divination spot in Runescape.