Atatürk

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, First of His name, Ancestor of the Turks and the Secular Men, Protector of the Republic and Women of the East, Breaker of Religion's Chains, Smasher of Seven Armies, Vanguard of the East, Defender of the Dardanelles Strait and Tripoli, the Liberator, the Hammer of Progress and Sentient Sword of the Fertile Crescent, Protector of the Orphaned and Dispossessed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H9S_j3LwuIc
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/20/ataturks-johnnies-and-mehmets-words-about-the-anzacs-are-shrouded-in-doubt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Interesting man.

Does anyone have that Sonic OC made out of him?

where are the comuns jajaja

le kaliph of sunni islam disagrees, also
>all these turks praising the ottoman empire day in and out with threads here
>still wont allow the surviving members of the house to return from exile
shit will never stop be funny

tfw

>not murdering all royal family

Turks are doing it wrong

I only praise Ottoman empire because everyone seems so butthurt about fall of constantinople. Id rather live in Atatürk time Turkey rather than any point in the history of Ottoman empire.

Turks did not deserve a man as noble as Attaturk.

You're German, right?

YAŠA MUSTAFA KEMAL PAŠA YAŠA

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, First of His name, Ancestor of the Invertebrates and the Blattodea, Shunner of the Light and Brightness, Carrier of Tropomyosin and Spreader of Disease, Vanguard of Mould and Filth, Scuttler upon Six Legs, Pestilent Destroyer of Books and Knowledge, the Roach, the Insect of Dirt and Unwanted Blight on Human Society, Loathed by All and Revered by None.

t. Sultan Erdogan

i cri everytime

t.agop agopiopus agopyan

t. white European who knows the greatest cockroach to ever live is still a fucking cockroach

someone needs to make a pepe/wojak edit of this

Ataturk wasn't British, what are you talking about???

youtube.com/watch?v=H9S_j3LwuIc

LIVE FOREVER MUSTAFA KEMAL PASA

ETERNAL PARAGON ATATÜRK

Turkey needs you again Mustafa

He went too fast we needed him longer ;_;

It's quite clear considering the state of your "country" and "people" that Atakurd's ideal of turning you roaches into white Europeans failed miserably. Your state is pretty close to failing, it is turning to a Pakistan-tier islamist shithole and the Kurds are poised to take over the country in 50 years due to birthrate differences.

You can take the sandnigger out of the caliphate, but you can't take the caliphate out of the sandnigger.

Also, it would be hilarious if Roachistan died because the Turks were ethnically replaced and cleansed by Kurds, it would be a fitting end considering how the Turks did the same to the Greeks and Armenians in Anatolia.

dumbest comment of theyear

stupid

It's been confirmed he never said this.

theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/20/ataturks-johnnies-and-mehmets-words-about-the-anzacs-are-shrouded-in-doubt

Is it true that he was gay?
(Not that there would be anything wrong with that.)

Dem piercing grey eyes.

No but he was a Donmeh crypto-Jew which is much worse

Fuck off faggot it doesn't matter who he is what matters is what he did.

this

S-stupid sexy Atatürk...

What are the four heads meant to represent?

Mullahs for the bearded head, commies for the red cap... what about the mongol and the Il Duce looking ones?

He was a Sephardic Greek

His father was a muslim albanian and his mother was a yoruk turk.

nope he was a bulgarian

no, he was native american

He was actually a Chinese Indonesian.

Hes a native finns

>Tfw I made that one with some other user but my old computer got rekt so I lost it.

If anyone has it, please post it. It was on of the dankest memes I have ever made.

It was working wonderfully. Kamal just did the fatal mistake of dying. Too much rakı.

>Also, it would be hilarious if Roachistan died because the Turks were ethnically replaced and cleansed by Kurds, it would be a fitting end considering how the Turks did the same to the Greeks and Armenians in Anatolia.

Most of that was actually done by the K*rds. Turks jsut gave the orders.

Not true. His father was one of the Kocacık Yoruks

Was that story about him fending off older boys after his boypussy with a knife in the military academy true?

But even in a pseudo-race with a genetic pool as hopelessly polluted as the turks... There is still a chance for the birth of the kind of prodigy that only appears once every thousand years.

There truly is no contest. Ataturk is and always will be the best turk ever lived.

true that. russian demands for increased armenian autonomy certainly poured a lot of fuel on the fire too

Complete faggot kaffir . Turkish Republic A SHIIIT
BRING BACK CALIPHATE NOW
t. Li0NofAll3H12838

I find WW1 nicknames for enemy soldiers to be hilarious

johnnies and mehmets, kek

No problem lads.

please delete this

Why? It is an accurate representation of the turkroaches of Veeky Forums and contributes to board quality.

Mustafa "God Among Roaches" Kemal

it does not matter omg...

If a war were fought today I'd imagine people would use /int/ and /pol/ names

Burger, bong, leaf, muhammad, cuck etc

>There is no difference between the bongistans and turkroaches to us where they lay side by side

I do not know why your foreigners love ataturk so much ERDOGAN is more interesting

T. Spiro papadopololos

Hi Erdogan

reminder that crowley named her son ataturk and ataturk was a literal A grade occultist that funded autistic researches like as "finding continent mu" or retarded stuff like sun language theory with taxmoney of his starving people.

his son*. not even mentioning ataturk's praise of NWO, or one world religion in particular and his masonic rank

>The Sun Language Theory (Turkish: Güneş Dil Teorisi) was a Turkish nationalist pseudoscientific linguistic hypothesis developed in Turkey in the 1930s that proposed that all human languages are descendants of one proto-Turkic primal language. The theory proposed that because this primal language had close phonemic resemblances to Turkish, all other languages can essentially be traced back to Turkic roots. According to the theory, the Central Asian worshippers, who wanted to salute the omnipotence of the sun and its life-giving qualities, had done so by transforming their meaningless blabbering into a coherent set of ritual utterings, and language was born, hence the name.[1]

wtf? I love Turkey now

I like to think so, he would be a perfect bf.

Turkish nationalists had pretty gud weapons though. Lenin supported the movement by sending weapons.

>Lenin supported the movement by sending weapons

>Lenin's father, Ilya Nikolayevich Ulyanov, was from a family of serfs, although his ethnic origins remain unclear; there have been suggestions that he was Russian, Chuvash, Mordvin, or Kalmyk.[2]

>The Chuvash people (Chuvash: чăвaш; Russian: чyвaши; Turkish: çuvaş) are a Turkic ethnic group,

THE ETERNAL TURK STRIKES AGAIN

It was more the fact that they were fighting capitalists like England. He got shafted though as Turkey declared it will have a free market economy as soon as they won the war of independence.

that image is literally Abdulhamit II. he even banned the word nose, peninsula from newpapers as well as the play cyrano de bergerac because he was insecure about his nose.
pic related.

yeah he was a pretty interesting character in "the lord of the rings" and "the hobbit"

Very true, I don't know why turks are triggered by this post
>you roaches into white Europeans failed miserably.
very accurate, seculars-western minded turks were always a minority and they are now outbreeding, also given the fact how corrupt and religious most of eastern europe is, I think eastern europe also failed to be "white european"
>Your state is pretty close to failing
half true, while it is not a failed statae per se AKP is really pushed the country into tremendous debt and ruined the functionality of state by trying to turn it into a one party than loyal to one man only state. At least in previous goverments knew the distinction between state and ruling government, not this one. If you are a judge-police-soldier you must bow to erdogan or else.

This might not seem to be dangerous now but it will be in the future, as erdogan sets up a way for any of his successor, be it islamist or secular, and they will also try to mold the entire state to bend over to their political party. Similar to how Diocletian's Dominate system pawed the way to Christian Sole Emperors.

>it is turning to a Pakistan-tier islamist shithole
Also accurate, it is basically becoming pakistan in 80s, with terrorists coming in and out of the border, in the future they will be a major problem for Turkey. Bombings also increased

>the Kurds are poised to take over the country in 50 years due to birthrate differences.
It depends, birth rates will go down and the arab influx+akps 3 children policy will counter this. I suspect Kurds will be independent before 50 years though. So I doubt Kurds will take over, but who knows. maybe entire population will speak arabic in 2150

>You can take the sandnigger out of the caliphate, but you can't take the caliphate out of the sandnigger.
It took some of them, but not enough

>birth rates will go down

Turkey has had K*rd monkeys for 100 years now and their birthrate hasn't gone down one bit, their women are still shitting out 6 little K*rdlings each vs 1.5 for ethnic Turks. Their population has gone from 10% in 1900 to 25% today, they'll probably be the majority in 60 or 70 years.

>I suspect Kurds will be independent before 50 years though. So I doubt Kurds will take over, but who knows

Wrong, you're naive if you think all the K*rds in the west will leave for K*rdistan if it forms.

What will happen is the K*rds will move to western Turkey even faster because K*rdistan will become an Africa-tier shithole as soon as it forms.

>the arab influx+akps 3 children policy will counter this

Arab influx will simply make things worse, no Arab will settle in Diyarbakir or Van, they'll all move to Istanbul or Izmir and both cities will become like London or other Euro cuck shithole capitals.

Turkey is fucked m8