Dueling Network General - /dng/

Thread #2462

Death of Masturbation Edition

Last thread: New summoning mechanic: Link Summon
Explanation: ygorganization.com/memberdrawing6/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/

>Official /ygo/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (February 25th)
●OCG Starter Deck 2017 (March 25, 2017)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)

●TCG: Fusion Enforcers (February 24th)
●TCG: Duelist Saga (March 31st)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP
● Read the cards carefully
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

I am so fucking triggered as fuck like holy fuck.

Ive topped locals 3 weeks in a row, but last night I get back to back, TO FUCKING BACK OTK'd. Jesus fucking christ. I drive for 40 mins play two fucking games, only playing one turn between all 4 rounds, get the fucking bye, then get OTK'd again because i cant fucking do anything. Fucking hell. WHAT FIELD DO I MAKE TO LAST 1 TURN. Fucking fluffals and mermails just shit out so much damage after just fuckin your field up so hard. I dont know what to do.

Fucking Yosenju beat me last night, after somehow having a 15 card side against god damn shiranui. What the fuck, who sides lancea, imp iron wall, and abyss dweler for a fucking rogue deck. Yesterday was such a god damn waste of time, im pissed.

Play our deck!

Xth for Links ruined the game.

git
u
d

HOW HARD IS IT TO ADD PENDULUM EVOLUTION TO THE OP? YOU MORON

PENDURUMGRAPH
OF THE AGES
(Pendy Wendy Holey Woley in TCG)

Sorry I was 4 posts late and didn't want to end up with a duplicate thread because I waited too long.

>What the fuck, who sides lancea, imp iron wall, and abyss dweler for a fucking rogue deck.
Because anti-banish and anti-grave effects are exclusively targetting your fucking petdeck.
There can't possibly be any other banishing and grave effect decks in this game.

Yosenju player is a shit who doesnt know anything about the meta and just parrots what he hears on his facebook yugioh group. I can honest to got not think of any reason why he would run any of those cards except for me.

Counter-siding your locals players is a more valid strategy than siding for meta in locals.
Maybe it's you who is the shitter.

The weekend before a YCS? yeah, sorry, im gonna fine tune my side for the meta, especially when there are plenty of people who top regional at that local. I know I can beat the fucking zoo and WWeidolon players there, i just didnt get the chance to play them. instead, i get stomped by literally whos. God damn, i dont know what to do.

Ive never wanted to quit so hard in my life and play games without the random element. that way I can actually blame myself and focus on improving, because i dont know what to do in this situation. What do you do when you get an artifact handed to you at the start of your turn? cant solemn it, cant play with it there, and killing it doesnt change anything. and even when I might have built momentum, i got a blackrose out without banishing, bam, solemn strike. he pays pennies, and now im out of resources. its not like street fighter where I can see missed damage opportunities or where I left myself open, I COULDNT make plays.

Anyone know where I can get these Vanguard style cards?

Haha sore loser

You said that you topped the last 3 locals tournaments.
For the sake of argument, I'm going to assume that you topped with the same deck, Shiranui.
If I played locals and I got trounced by Shiranui over and over, I'd side for it.

That's not to mention that Lancea and IIW hit Noids too, which are an actually relevant deck. Are there any Noids players at your locals?

What´s the general opinion on Fusion Enforcers? I bought a display today and traded the entire stuff away because it didn´t interest me.

I swear im usually not. I was on just such a high, on the road to YCS, toppin local, beating meta decks about half of the time. Getting trounced a whole evening just makes me sick to my gut.

Literally one just popped up last night. 60 card grass is greener variant. But maybe. I think what makes me the most mad though isnt that I lost, but that I felt like I had no outs. I straight misplayed against mermails in round 2, but Yosenju. Was so tilted.

>Invocation starting as a $60 card
Seems silly to me, especially when the field is $13.

Yes how dare he side against the guy he expects to meet in his locals that he knows has topped the last 3 tournaments.Fucking retard.

Yosenju just doing what it does best, killing all fun for the other player.

It's a petdeck set.

yeah. i know, im kinda being retarded, sorry. Just so pissed. I should just refocus and make the edits I was going to anyway.

Good lord. I really dont know the matchup, but that doesnt look too far off from what I played. I wish zombies had a Tenki or a RotA, but thats just a minor gripe. No idea he could get away with so few monsters in the main.

Just be thankful Yosenju can't do this anymore.

>no demise

???

I think that decklist was from before it was a thing.

>yosenju return to hand
>demise tosses them all away
wew

@169298905
You aren't getting a (You) that easily faggot

You can resolve demise discard effect before returning yosenjus to hand

GOD BLESS XYZ
GOD BLESS THE LIGHTNING
GOD BLESS YU-GI-OH!

What's the point? They turned a starter deck into a box set to cash in on pendulums final days. They're dead once links start.

satellarknight ptolemaeus unlimited when?

Why is Xyzfag so annoying?

never ever

Will Greedy Venom increase in price or decrease? What do you guys think?

Chain Burn does it better.

When they ban CDI and release Azzathoth as the YCS 2017 prize card.

Increase
I want three or four copies as it is

I had a seizure.

That wasn't a seizure, it was an orgasm.

>Literally Blitzkrieger

nice.

Going on a non meta tournament tomorrow, going with this. Any advice? What could I side?

>number S39
>SS 1939
>BLITZ KRIEGER
LIMITIERTE AUFLAGE

Yes my bro The Lightning is a staple.

I know. I want a copy of that version to use at locals.

Why are fusion fags so quiet?

How do I fill out my trade binder? What should I put into it?

>Cyber Dragons topping in last YCS
>guys Im going to a non-meta tourney with a deck that topped ;)

its not on the meta list so I can play it

MEMES

God your such a fucking retard if you think this card is really going to do anything.

>The Japanese romaji translated is Shining Numbers 39: King of Wishes, Hope the Lightning

Fucking beautiful.

Anti-Dogoran is garbage and can't br summoned off Slumber.

>41 cards

I bought it for the memes hoping it'll grow in price because of dumb youtuber. Even if it's dumb to have bought so many, it wasn't to play it.

I just realized, Link Summoning is gonna tank what little value Flying "C" had. Holy fuck.

>flying C their board
>they just use it to summon Link Spider or some shit

Granted, Dimensional Barrier exists now which makes Flying "C" irrelevant anyway.

at least when links comes everyone will drop dimensional barrier R-RIGHT?

just to precise it, I didn't bought it because of a youtuber, I bought it because dumb youtubers hyped it, so scrubs would want to buy it.
apparently it didn't work so well with the demand and how low the price is right now.
At least I have a funny meme in my binder.

>hoping it'll grow in price because of dumb youtuber
Fucking retard.

see
i'm still kinda dumb for getting so many, but it only costed me 5 bucks so I don't really care.

D barrier should just go to 1. Fuck that card

>tfw not enough extra deck space for everything you need

is ragnazero worth it? it jsut dies to le zoodiac dragon anyway even if you do get a trade and a draw.

No, and because of Links not caring about it, it wont get set to 1. ;)

>bought it because of a youtuber
>getting so many
Fucking Retard.

I didn't bought it because of a youtuber, learn to read faggot ;^)

What if they put Drident into def?

I'd say she's worth it, it's a quick effect right? you can just pop their bullhorn before they overlay into drancia.

And what if they summon bullhorn in def?

>didn't learn to read
>bought it because of a youtuber
Fucking retard.

>giving attention to a tripfaggot
He is french, they are born retards.

You'll either get drancia then or stop them from attacking with it.
but yeah I never knew baout the "face-up attack position" clause, never really took a close look at the card when it was being used.

:^(

>giving him attention
fug off

>Inb4 Red-Eyes fags

>metalfoes fusion
kill yourself

But red-eyes are now totally OP, they were never able to swarm the field so having only one monster doesnt hurt them and they are just as shit as before! Wuhuuu

One thing that's bothered me for awhile is. Why is Kaiba so hooked on Blue-eyes when he had Chaos Emperor Dragon.

I always thought he was the main villain watching the show as a kid

Because he's the reincarnation of Priest Seto, Kisara was his waifu who happened to house the BEWD, and because of that, he obsesses over it.

So Kaiba is actually the biggest waifufag of all time when you think about it.

Does that mean Kaiba is /ourguy/?
Spends alot of his money on recreational tools, dislikes people in general, loves his dragons and waifus.

Except your an unsuccessful neet that never topped a relevant tourney nor made a succesfull company that can launch cards into space because lol.

>handsome billionaire skellington with a dragon fetish
>extremely devoted to his waifu to the point of making a theme park and personal jet in her likeness
>destroyed a 4-of-a-kind card worth millions just so it could never be used against him
>got EXTREMELY autistic when that pleb Wheeler revived his Blue-Eyes and used it against him
>despite being rich as fuck, the ex-World Champion and being smart enough to create solid vision, deck is actually an inconsistent pile of shit
>wastes hundreds of millions of dollars to build a space station for the hell of it
>has an /ss/-tier little brother that has canonically crossdressed at least once
>has no friends and is genuinely anti-social as fuck
>is an arrogant jerk to literally everyone, even his brother at times
>always loses to the MC

He can't be /ourguy/ because he's actually successful. But he's something else alright.

>be world champion
>strongest combo is unsearchable saki+crush card combo

I just bought a Dark Magician set and 3x Gold/Silver Gadget.

Can I survive the Links Onslaught?

>summoning Link Spider with an effect monster

I wish I could inherit my father's corporation and revamp a dying card game with the billions it has.

Do you have three Dark Magical Circles?

Good duelists just draw the cards they want.

This, it's how it works in everyone's dream duels r-right?

No, but I will get them when they finally reprint. Its too expensive now.

>playing monopoly with family
>only me and my brother left
>brother has most of the properties and more money
>keep the game going for 3 more hours because I always pulled the best cards and rolled the dice perfectly to avoid his shit
>got to the point where I was counting the cards to tell him what he's going to draw next and calling my own dice rolls correctly almost every turn
You have to believe that you're a reincarnation of an Egyptian figure with magical game powers, or else you'll never be a good duelist.

How are you suppose to play Dark Magicians? Are you even suppose to use the Timaus fusions, Dark Paladin, Sorcerer of Dark Magic or even Dark Magician Girl and the support cards for her and Dark Magician of Chaos like Dark Burning and Chaos Scepter Chaos Blast?

I don't understand.

>How are you suppose to play Dark Magicians?
You arent supposed to play them. You are supposed to have empty and purposeless feelings of nostalgia from them.

>Castle Link
>the 2 effects are loosely based off Chess castling and Chess King Piece movement
wow, I'm slow

All of that is beyond wrong.
For Dark Magician, run 3 of him, 1-2 Of his illusion variant, 3 circles, 3 eternal soul, 2 navigate, the rest of his support as you see fit in 1s and 2s, then run stunshit.

Oh and 3 rod and apprentice illusion magician when she comes out. Almost forgot.

You wouldn't believe how many times I've thought "oh, I'll draw this card next" and end up actually drawing it

I haven't actually gotten around to looking at the known Link Monsters yet, I just named the first one to come to mind.

They'll get their reprints right after Denko Sekka ;^)

Did Yugi ever keep the fake dark magician or where they all counterfeits?

Also, it seems rather dangerous to run 3 Apprentice Illusion Magicians, How about I just run 1 of her and Dark Magician Girl? The deck already has a lot of high level monsters

Okay, I finally got round to understanding this card after being confused since its reveal, and my initial suspicion was right. It's one of the most situational shit cards I've ever seen. Links were a mistake

>virgin and gay for atem
i think otherwise

Or maybe in pic related?

How make powerful Link monsters?
With Synchro and Xyz, the rule of thumb was high level/rank = stronger monster, but Link monsters don't care about levels, a level 10 material is as good as a level 1.
You will never be able to use 2 level 9 monsters and make a Link as strong as V.F.D., Links only care about how many materials you use, and 2 mats Links are about as strong as a rank 3.

Are we entering an era of spammy low level monsters decks?

There will almost definitely be Link Monsters that state "2 Level 7 Dragons" or "if you Link Summoned this card with 2 Level 7 Dragons, you can use this effect;" in their effect box.