I MISS BODYROLL IN MODERN CARS

there, I said it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B1qWdxPOQvU
youtube.com/watch?v=iTxKRP-U31I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what cars are you fucking driving that have no body roll? a fucking ST?

I miss build quality in modern cars.
I miss styling in modern cars.

I miss old cars.
I miss them a lot.

t Gramps

so take off your anti roll bar???

I miss the time where T. wasn't a meme but something you wrote under a letter too.

I miss old race cars rolling around and routinely getting hectic as fuck. Every time Goodwood rolls around and I see those rad E-types and Sebring Sprites skidding around I wonder why we ever moved on.

I miss non-plastic materials even though I haven't even witnessed them. But a 50s steel dashboard must be bliss compared to the 20-piece rattly, cracking garbage that's in cars nowadays.

>that gif
The French truly are the kings of hilarious shitboxes.

I have a luxury boat from 2003 that still has mad body roll, it's actually really handy for skids and sliding and etc. I just have to flick the cunt in and step on the power and the back just steps right out, doubt it would be as easy if there wasn't the massive weight transfer

You don't even have to remove it, just unbolt the end links on one side.

How dare you. I just bought sway bars for my IS.

I miss when cars weren't tuned to understeer from factory

I miss when you could yell
>Geezus! Get a hold of yourself, woman!
and smack your wife, bring her back to her senses.

Oh yeah?
Tell me more plz

Buy an old car
/thread

bodyroll is awful
just buy an old piece of shit

so never?

Flat cornering is overrated. My car felt faster and more fun on the street before I put the stiff adjustable coil overs on it, sure it's faster on the track now but that's just dandy because I can only do a couple per year.

Town Car?

youtube.com/watch?v=B1qWdxPOQvU

Waaahhhh we need to drive clown cars because out roads are small. Git gud pussies.

Are you the Statesman user?

Does it count as body roll if you're lifting wheels off the ground?

>it's another Veeky Forums pretends the negative traits of their shitbox are positive because they like their cars and need to pretend it's somehow better for whatever reason

I get it bros, it's great you like your cars but this shit needs to end.

Buy a third or fourth gen Miata. Body roll for ages!

>tfw my modern eco box doesn't have body roll.

Nah

Yeah, from that other thread I posted in?
Honestly I reckon its easier to skid than an ss. Seems to bottom out when transitioning though

I dunno if this is a good thing or an asshole thing to do.

I mean he gave thumbs up after all.

i dont know grandpa I like my car starting when I want it to and having heating/air conditioning and suspension that works and bucket seats and non-slush autos and smooth manual gearboxes and crumpzones so I don't snap my neck and a car that doesnt weigh the same as a building and tunable engines with accurate performance readings and an engine that can put out twice as much horsepower with half the cylinders and did I mention that it works and that doesn't break after 50k miles and is cheaper to maintain and can drive on the highway with exploding and/or driving 10 under.

Also a car that runs, but why fix something thats broke, right?

funny, but still assholeish

French shitboxes from the 80s and 90s oversteered pretty easily.

body roll means a car can be comfy and fun to drive.

youtube.com/watch?v=iTxKRP-U31I

Just go buy one, you fucking retard.

Pic related cost me a grand.

rolling sideways up a hill is fun
>16929950
>tfw modern cars are all shitty plastic and uncomfortable seats
not to mention shitty buttons and ugly shapes
fuck even the 89s was better than this

the only things that improved are safety and emissions and I don't give a fuck about them.