for honour edition

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>NEW PATCH INFORMATION
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1580891-Upcoming-Gameplay-Improvements

>Hero guides[2/12]:
Conqueror:pastebin.com/d3qQXKGa
Kensei:pastebin.com/Mg9HRqjW
Multiple hero video guides:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Preciously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XpSPsJj3080
imgur.com/a/pLZnA
imgur.com/a/76XQv
imgur.com/a/UEgcv
imgur.com/a/foNa4
imgur.com/a/i3fBe
imgur.com/a/b39a1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nth for best boy
Have you done any wrong today, /fhg/?

So can you guard break people out of any R2?

First for Lawbringer is the sexiest class

not on reaction if that's what you're getting at

At some point in time during any attack, you get guard immunity. I don't think any attacks have complete/instant guard immunity, but some of them have fewer vulnerable startup frames than the number of startup frames for a grab, meaning it's impossible to grab them after they've pushed the attack button unless you pushed the grab button long beforehand.

Fuck the law

Buff Raider. More steel reward.

we're in here lawshitters

How do you fight an orochi that always sidesteps everything you do as a warden? Just keep guardbreaking?

git gud
>parry it

So did the Raider and Siv bang?

>*gently headbutts u from behind*

baa! >:3

is there a gallery for shugoki purples somewhere?

this shit makes me chuckle every time. I'm probably autistic.

every time

They did, and also dated, but then she found him cheating on her with Runa.

>lawman dueling
>rep 3 nobushit on sanctuary shitbridge oh boy
>first map he ledges me
>proceed to kick his ass the next 2 rounds
>on last round i ledge him off with shove spam while he's exhausted
>he gets pissy and calls me a cunt, faggot, etc.
>tell him he reaps what he sows
>he leaves in rematch lobby
>re-queue and face him again
>"sorry i dont play against cunts"
>he quits again

What did he mean by this?

qt

I have this warm fuzzy feeling

What's happening bros

youtube.com/watch?v=XpSPsJj3080

>Legionnaire hero has an emote where a mouse pointer comes outta nowhere and clicks on him
>He instinctively mutters "Rogan?", before looking around him in confusion
I'd buy it twice.

post mains

TE AFFLIGA!
>THWACK
TE AFFLIGA!
>THWACK
TE AFFLIGA!
>THWACK
TE AFFLIGA!
>THWACK

If I had to choose, Warlord or Conqueror to git gud at? Why?

With Nobushi, when are the good times to use hidden stance? I keep forgetting I have it and I know it's the difference between a good and bad Nobushi

warlord, because he is the only thing that can beat warden currently

Conqeuror. Better aesthetic.

you want to do lewd things to a ram

it does not make the difference you pleb lol
you don't have to use it every game. i just use it when it is most useful. alot of the time after dodging an enemy's first hit you just get hit by their second move if you try and swing so i use it at the end of their "turn"

>>asian
>>blue eyes
Clearly they've been 'raided' a lot.

bleatingshegoat.jpg

Stop giving me yellow fever damn it

Looks like she's getting bukkake'd

>raidUr! RAIDUR! RAIIIDUUR!!!"RAAAAIIIIIDUUUUUUUUUUUUUR!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so why in the world does valkyrie have the same hp as orochi and peacekeeper?
it's like every other character has at least one redeeming quality or stat (hp, damage) but valkyrie is just shitty at everything

so you dodge then hidden?

are there any plans at this time to move away from peer2peer servers and into dedicated servers? i just can't imagine an arena style game like cs:go without dedicated servers, surely ubisoft can afford to do this?

She's got the indiscutible best moveset in the game. The tradeoff is shitty stats.

What's he good at, tho?

Don't take me wrong, I WANT to like him, since he looks so cool, but the Warlord seems more useful and easier to use.

warlord
you'll just feel like you've got more to play around with

Because new thread

All of the items of Lawbringer that I or others have shared can be found in these albums I've been making and updating

Helmet (8) imgur.com/a/pLZnA
Chest (7) imgur.com/a/76XQv
Arms (8) imgur.com/a/UEgcv
Axe Heads (11) imgur.com/a/foNa4
Shafts (14) imgur.com/a/i3fBe
Spike (15) imgur.com/a/b39a1

Nearing rep 4 with Kensei and literally nothing works anymore

This is dumb

Do warlord get decent fashion options at higher levels? Show me some screenshots.

and its gone

no block or parry thats why i rarely use it. if it does get to the end of their turn yes i use it

also if they are just turtling you can try and mix it up but of course brain dead turtlers got their block on point so you have to mix feinting lights with hidden stance into heavys and into zones

I am bad and should feel bad.
I will never be good for my level.
At least I have fun, i guess.

Shield Bash provides combos / Ledge knocking.

You can charge up his heavy to get extra damage and extra range.

I main Conqueror. Haven't tried Warlord yet. But Warlord seems to have a similar layout... You should try both out in Duel Practice.

>Blackstone legion attacks the vikings
>HURRR IT'S THE JAPS' FAULT
Why are vikangs so retarded?

Reminder that they caused this whole war by invading apollyon's village and making her who she is.

I don't have any screenshots, but I've seen some pretty spiffy shields

If he can get a white beard with the proper headgear, someone show me

>>HURRR IT'S THE JAPS' FAULT
Are you illiterate?

pretty sure they just wanted to raid somebody

whenever you need iframes or dodging bashes and hit

What? They knew the knights did it, but they didn't have the manpower to reliably raid them. The Samurai were vulnerable and weak, so they made for easy targets, and the ViKANGZ needed food

>>hey there's riches in the samurai lands
>>the samurai are also really weak
>>let's raid the weak faction instead of the faction that just handed us our ass a short while ago
Are you retarded?

Can you do good damage with him?

Any go-to damage-dealing moves?

How should I play as a Conq?

Roman hero who can do this with soldiers when?

Step up your unblockable game. Cancel it, catch their parry. Make it go sideways, cancel, catch their parry. Make them believe you will do something, and let it go raw into their face. If all fails, throw them into the walls.
t. rep 5 ken-san

>there's riches in the samurai lands
>all the boxes were full of was wooden blocks, equivalent to dollar bills
>probably for manga and pig iron, having nothing to do with the FOOD SHORTAGE THAT KILLED HALF THE VIKING POPULATION
>lets go raid the guys who have some wood and NO FOOD CUZ THEY LIVE IN A FUCKING SWAMP AND WE OUTNUMBER THEM 10 TO 1 SO EVEN IF THEY HAVE FOOD IT CAN BARELY FEED A TENTH OF US
>ye oki

The vikings are retarded.

Vikangz are shitters who got their assholes wrecked by an actual army, then fled to raid innocent samurai

fucking furry-ass savages fuck off

No one bothers parrying his unblockables or side heavys anymore, they can both be dodged.

it's called a testudo you barbarian

DELET THES

nobushi is FLAT

Do you think they'll add a pirate class? With a cutlass and flintlock pistol?

Iron Legion had a part to play too; a Lawbringer (fucking coward) decided her village wasn't worth saving.

>prefer skirmish
>instantly get elimation

why?

>Alright guys, do we:
>Try to take revenge on the knights with no supplies, lose because we can't mantain our armies against such a strong enemy and retreat back to our mountains and get fucked for the rest of eternity.
>or
>Attack the samurai, who have a shitton of food and riches and a weak military, gather our strength more and THEN go take revenge against the kinghts

What does 2ch think about the game?

based romans

>Phalanx feat
>Legionnaire beckons nearby soldiers to form a phalanx
>Can form up with up to 20 soldiers and move around the map with spears
>Can block arrow salvos from enemies

stop with this dumb shit they aren't going to add a faction

Too late now do I realise in that by getting a main to rep 3 and not spacing it all out evenly, I can now only find matches filled with revenge gear stacked warlords and PKs.
I can't learn Warden like this.

Femwarden is for ______ .

You can cancel the zone before even the first swing?
This changes everything

>NO FOOD CUZ THEY LIVE IN A FUCKING SWAMP
Nigger look up oriental agriculture before your start running your mouth off.

Holy fuck it's like you retards have never seen rice.

>shadman

Only way to break the phalanx is an unblockable attack.

>piercing

no that was an A side heavy i think

Does great damage.

Go-to damage dealing moves involve guard break into side heavy into shield bash (can decide from there whether to side heavy again / light attack / or wait).

One thing that I've had good experience with is the running shield bash (knocks them down for a guaranteed side heavy). Since people are expecting you to usually just charge at them and do the move as soon as you reach them I like to keep running and wait for them to dodge and then I can just knock them down.

You just need to keep pressure on them. I haven't used the zone much in fights yet but you can hold it down to repeat the swing (useful in revenge mode when you have infinite stamina.)

They roll away - half of the time the sideways heavy will catch up to them for some reason. But only the smart ones do that, most will try to parry anyway. It's mostly a reflex thing, your brain knows that kensei is fucking with you, but will try to parry it anyway, just because it's a scary orange fiery thing flying at you. Some decent raider have fucked with me with their unblockables like that, too.

>afk to level up
>win rate and kda plummeting
hmm is it worth it

So a warden just broke out of a guard break that I got on him after parrying him.

A fucking warden.

As if the class wasn't overpowered enough

Showing up like that in front of some raider and confuse the shit out of him.

Never enough,

I WAS RAISED IN A SMALL VILLAGE

all the good kenseis i play do a million feints and its hard to defend

>Legionnaire can survive a catapult in the formation, sacrificing all the soldiers to live with half HP
>Can't capture control points

Rice paddock =/= swamp

Do you even know what swamps are? Do you even understand what a swamp climate is like? This is before you even get into the rest of what I said where supposedly the japs are 1/10th of the vikings so even if they had plenty of food to go around you could only steal enough food to feed 1/10th of the vikings.

that shouldn't have anything to do with the fact that it was a warden

Big Black Raider Axes !

>There was 1/10 as many samurai so there's 1/10 as much food
are you ACTUALLY retarded?

im a knight though.
They literally said in the campaign they needed supplies so they raided other people.

When will the suffering end for the /k/Nights?

wait no it is a heavy something im having a hard time remembering how i did that

Ok user, you've convinced me to give him a try.

Now, do I have another viable option besides starting with guard break? You'd think that it would be too predictable all the time and all that.

>Warden keeps bitching about muh morality throughout the campaign
>goes on and on about how he has questions but continues to do Apollyon's bidding
>burns a Viking trader town all the while saying shit like "why are we doing this" but he doesn't stop killing
>catches the Viking chief mourning the loss of his people's entire harvest and then forces him to fight and kills him
>only after this does he leave the Blackstones
He just goes on and on the entire campaign about how he must do what's right and how he's unsure of Apollyon's motives but doesn't do anything about it until after he's done everything she asked. The whole moral conundrum thing they tried to do with him felt empty