Tuners

What are the best tuning companies?
Which ones need to be avoided?

what parts and for what car are you looking for??? thats really an "it depends" question

>Which ones need to be avoided?
Hennessey.

You're having to ask Veeky Forums so I assume you have no business being around cars and you're poor.
So, you get CXracing and you stick with it, poorfag.

What car are you trying to build you dumb fuck?

or are you just an underage faggot playing pretend?

I came to post this.

Hennesey and rauhwelt should be avoided

MACHO trans ams
All they did was put a sticker on it and call it "tuned"

The correct answer is "anything American"

I like APR

False

True, actually. Americans don't know a single fucking thing about cars.

Germany, Japan, Britain - these countries have all produced high performance automotive engineering. Heck, even France, who managed to win the F1 world championship in 2005/2006 - so clearly the French are able to put a pretty fast car (and pretty fast engine) together.

Americans though - utter shit. America has genuinely never made a great car - ever. The classic Ford Mustang comes closest I guess, just because it looks semi-cool; and that's only because it was in loads of films. As a driving experience though, it's fucking shit. Like every yank car.

>I base my knowledge on how many F1 races have been won and how cool some cars look

I bet you tree fiddy you've never driven hard any sports car ever.

Trips=Confirmed troll.

I swear, you're the fucking reason all of the Americunts think anything out-of-state isnt worth a second thought.

>Americans don't know a single fucking thing about cars.

delet dis pham

>Which ones need to be avoided?
all of them

Show me a European car engine capable of 11k HP and out-accelerating one of these. I'll wait. Who the fuck even watches F1 or LeMans?

kek

you know you lose when you have to pick such criteria to try and make a point

Aren't the engines in those scrapped after every pull?

they have to rebuild them literally every 4 seconds of driving

Like comparing fag sports like F1 or Lemans is any better... Like that's soooo relevant to the real world....

No, They're rebuilt. The block and supercharger are used over and over till they blow.

I've driven my Peugeot 106 pretty hard down back roads, does that count?

Nope

Why, because foreigners tell them the truth? So as a reaction, they think "MURICA! I ain't buying no foreign commiebox" ?

Looks like bullshit to me. Was this a drag race?

>Who the fuck even watches F1
Far more than watch "NASCAR" or "Indy car". Pic related.

>Engine lasts 4 seconds
>Literally cannot turn

Top fuel dragsters are basically american """""""""engineering""""""""" in a nutshell.

LeMans sure does