Mad Max or Fix Up

Not sure if I should "Mad Maxify" this old girl or have it painted and a new vynil top put on it. I'm torn. The body is perfect minus the hatchet job on the roof and there is very little surface rust. The interior isnt bad and it only has 50,000 miles. I wont be able to fix it up for a couple years as we are moving soon and buying another house. However, i could start the Mad Max theme today.

As much as i love this car and my crown vic i have descided to get a crown vic limo next. I could always fix it up nice i guess and flog on this one. I sure am glad my buddy has a tire machine...

What would you do?

CAR IS NOT FOR SALE
I'M GOING TO FIX IT SOMEDAY

SELLING CAR DUE TO NEW BABY
NEED TO BUY A PRACTICAL FAMILY CAR
NO LOWBALLERS NO TIRE KICKERS I KNOW WHAT I GOT

Lol wat? Can't have kids. Dont want kids. Have 5 other cars to sell before this. Literally drove it out of the junk yard. I can hock the motor and tranny and park it in a pasture if i have to. It's not going anywhere tho. I love this hunk of scrap iron.

Fix it.

Fix it. There's not going to be a lot left, I can tell you that.

mad max this wicked ride and take it out to wasteland weekend m8.

I'm debating the same thing with pic related.

Does it even run and drive?

Bigblock the rolls. Ratrod! Fuckit. I will too. I got some 33" mid tires if i can lift it enough. Wont make it 4x4 cause i know i will crash it up.

California? I dont know man. I live in east kansas and i hate that fucking place.

Fix it up, have a nice cruiser than a crown vic.6BT Cummins it, lift it

Not yet.
It's already a factory big block; a 6.2. I may be adapting an Edelbrock carb to it, though.
Not lifting it. I hate lifted vehicles.

>wasteland weekend
Come on down and have a good time.

Might have to check it out. Looks like fun.

I would kill for fuel injection. Limping it to my dads shop tobight to rebuild the fucking carb.

Oh, it doesn't have fuel injection. It had dual Stromberg carburetors. I'll either go with a 4100 or 2150 to replace it if I can't sort it out.

Clean this car and OPs car and make a fortune as the most requested Uber driver in your area

I have either delt with carbs or fought fyel injection all my life. Never had a car payment tho. Its stressful af but having my pops around for a hotrod mechanic has truly been a blessing.

Must have a new car for uber. Work 50 hours a week already. 99% of my hick town has never even heard of uber. Pretty much you are right tho. I started a worm farm and 4 days latter realised jim carey in dumb and dumber had a worm farm and drove a limbo. My life is a meme. Oh well. I enjoy DD people home from the local bar for free.

It looks pretty mad max already, I would just fix up the mechanicals and call it a day.

Just strip off the rest of the clearcoat. Fix the roof so it doesn't rust through from the leaks.

drop in a big block and make it a touring car

You could have a stretched version of the Shitmobile

Make it into a limo gasser

I'm doing a mad max style build.

V8 swap and aiming more for a Mad Max, not road warrior theme.

fix it proper

>"Mad Maxify"
No
Just no. Don't. that's cringy as fuck. The car already has "the look" and if you keep it like it is it will be a distinctive and neat ride. Otherwise fix it up.

this, trendfags basically ruined the whole idea.

This. Jalopnik had a "battle cars" article today that included a lot of Twitter/Instagram circle jerking.

Sorry Jackal, but you old Buick Century has officially jumped the shark.
Get the sheet metal fixed up nice, put a modern truck motor in it, put comfy seats, cold AC, and a nice stereo in it.

Then take friends to national parks or something.

Make it a maximum highway mile eater.

That's hot as fuck. Fix that baby and it'll be worth a metric shit-ton one day.

Has a stock 455 rocket tho ;)

Kek. Been looking for a used hockey stick for 2 weeks user. Good call

I looked into this. If thats a mazda or a ranger u need a dual sump or front sump oil pan to clear the cross member.

XJ-S rear with inboard disks
N/A 2JZ ITB with 3>2 header and dual exhaust
duckbill chin
flares
stanced
NRG rainbow steering wheel and dildo shifter

Dildo shifter u say?

Fix it. She has a lot left to give.

the engine I'm using is a 1989 grand marquis engine.

In NH you don't need a new car for Uber, it just has to follow a safety inspection

Dickfarmer what are you doing on here?

Clean it up, it's a rolls