PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.3, thoroughly patching downgrading for latefriends who update. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools BTFO, Menuhax's "last known Home Menu vuln." dead. Current solution is to switch to Luma or better yet, install a9lh per the guide.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-NTR CFW 3.4 Preview6 and BootNTR 3.1 released. (BootNTR Selector updates automatically.) github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases
-Boot DS games in DSIware mode on 3DS from SD card: gbatemp.net/threads/nds-bootstrap-loader-run-commercial-nds-backups-from-an-sd-card.454323/

>Wii U
-FlimFlam69 removed the Brazilian method from the guide (you can still find it at: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/blob/master/btimsg.md). The pastebin has been updated to contain that link.
-People speculate about a new Wii U firmware version before or at launch of Zelda: BotW. Even if the Wii U is out of production, you may still want to use 35.164.240.189 to block updates.
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-fl0w teases usb mounting for pstv only. wololo.net/2017/02/09/theflow-teases-support-external-usb-drive-pstv-vita-tv/
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both HENkaku and taiHENkaku currently.

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

First for Cruel did nothing wrong

Why do you people care about a good gameplay experience so much? Loadiine is fine.

HOLY SHIT

>Loadiine is fine

It was fine back when no other options existed. Now there's no reason to use it when we've basically got CIAngel or FreEshop on the Wii U.

Why do you people care abut a good console experience so much? MSET with Palantine cfw is fine.

>Loadiine is fine.
Pretty much.

>Why do you people care about a good gameplay experience so much?
You'd imagine in a medium called VideoGAMEs, GAMEplay would matter the most, wouldn't it? Also, I like to be able to play online and not crashing at random moments.

Or not being able to run Bayonetta 2 to begin with.

do I need to be running Haxchi for games to work with the Brazilian method? shits so confusing

>MSET with Palantine cfw is fine.

only out of region games. not confusing at all, it's like buying things from the eshop without buying them from the eshop.

I'm clearly retarded because I can't get my DSTT to work on my 3DS with TWLoader at all. Does anyone have a fool proof noob guide?

no

this is wrong too, if you want to play out of region games you can just run mocha cfw

haxchi is only to boot cfw, that's it

Loadiine have long laoding times, loadiine only use SD, loadiine doesnt record on wiiu's logs like normal games, loadiine have no internet play, loadiine have hazardous DLC support, yeah "loadiine is "fine"

So what's the best combo to have at the moment?

Inari (male) is cute. CUTE!

Super Nintendo Entertainment System and a bunch of good games.

Oh man, MSET was so bad.

anyone know the gb size of botw? i need to buy a new usb

Let me specify, lol. What's the best setup to have for the Wii U?

What firmware version does Berserk need for Vita?

Pretty sure it's 3.63

chbc for on-boot CFW, redNAND for additional safety, huehax for playing games.

HOLY SHIT

MSET was the first free, offline exploit that had a decent bootrate. I'd say it was alright except for setting it up the first time.

So what's this deal about not accessing the eshop before doing stuff?

Stock firmware and about $100 in eShop credit.

props for the effort i guess

For n3ds on the off chance you wanted to region change, it bonds to the region when you open it.
You never need to access it anyway.

so did you fags finally get your shitty zelda game? I'm noticing no tik posting anymore so I assume it finally leaked

yeah, it came out 5 hours ago

Yeah, having a blast.

nope

no good character designs. hope it never comes out

not yet, most 4chinners are prolly in school rn

I can install the game to my system storage instead of my sd card/usb right? I think my sd is too small to hold zelda

Thanks user, I would consensually hug you if I could.
Link seems like a big guy

Theres a new general to contain all the shitposting.

I'm going insane here. I've followed the guide for setting up a DSTT to use with TWLoader and load games from the flashcards MicroSD card perfectly, but whenever I boot TWLoader and select Add Games, I see the Nintendo DS boot animation, and then it goes to a white screen and stays there. I can press the home button and go back to the home menu though.

Can anybody help me?

For Wii U.

which? I amuse myself watching all the fake tiks

I want to know this too. I'll use a 2/1 GB SD card since I'm using or lost all the others, and then try to install it on the SB, but it's 16 GB, so I don't think I'll be able to install it there.

Hello can I install henkaku on a fat psvita without memory card?

I read they found out it actually has 2.5gb of internal memory

is it possible to inject pokeymen to a physical gen 5 cartridge?

You need the hack to use the internal memory first, so no.

Fuck

I bought a 3.36 vita without card, I hoped I didn't have to drop that much money on overpriced cards so soon

Good one

Really, nobody knows?

guys the the switches emmc is socketed in the teardown. You do know what this means right

Not a clue, no

nand dumped as fuck.

What do you guys think of the Nintendo Switch?

I'd really love to put some of the old GTA games on there. Maybe even GTA 4.

easy brick fix and easy dumping and dual nand. all we need to dump the nand is a cheap breakout board and a usb sd card reader. also you may be able to replace the nand with an sd card so the original stays safe when hacking the system so even if you brick you're fine

It's 13 GB

Yeah, it means the switches emmc is socketed in the teardown

I really like these.

Animu feet or BotW title key, which came first?

Thanks for the deets. I'm pretty experienced with programming embedded systems but a complete newbie in terms of the electronics of it all

it will be encrypted but that didnt stop us with the 3ds but imagine if you could fix a 3ds from brick without soldering at all

ounce i see the connector on the bottom of the board when the switch gets officially released im making a breakout board so what sd usb readers are good for unbricking 3ds systems and reading emmc chips

i just had an amazing idea make the breakout board shaped like an sd card only breaking out the sd traces so it can be derecly plugged into a compatible sd reader

It's popular to use the microsd adapter for that sort of thing.

i just hope that the teardown is a retail unit oh well we will have to wait a week but still its pretty dumb even for nintendo

Isn't it 9? That's how big the mega is, or does it become 13 after you install it?

right about 3 gigs of install data for speed reasons. its most likely common textures and sounds

Does accepting the 3DS user agreement cause the system to update?

This is not Windows 10
You're safe

When backing up saves with JKSM some of the saves are .bin, .file ot .txt. Did I do something wrong or is this just how they are for each different game?

>Mainline GTA
>Or any big Rockstar game to begin with
>On a Nintendo console
Fuckers are still butthurt from the N64 days.

Make more, they give me a chuckle.

Yeah, they totally are.

If i want to use the same hacked 3ds but just move to a bigger sd card, is it as simple as just copy/pasting over all the files from the smaller one to the bigger one?

>mainline gta

btw despite that being a "good" game, it flopped hard. No way they dedicate any more resources to a nintendo system.

Friend updated his a9lh 3ds and it won't boot up anymore. It can still access the stuff to restore sysnand. Should he restore an old versiona dn try updating again?

To be fair, he said "mainline".
You could make the same point about GTA Advance, but it's certainly not mainline.

Of course, I see no reason the Switch couldn't get a GTA compilation of 1, London 1969, 2, 3, Liberty City Stories, Vice City, Vice City Stories, Chinatown Wars, and San Andreas.

Even with updated textures, you could easily fit all of those games into 10GB of storage space, and the Switch would have no problem running all them.

Of course, whether it's possible and whether it's likely are two different things, and I really don't see it happening.
That being said, I now find it strange that Rockstar hasn't released such a compilation on any console.

yes

Remove the game cartridge, update A9LH, manually update Luma3DS, try booting without an SD card.

If none of that works, try restoring a sysNAND backup.

Best flashcart for 3DS?

Only need one that plays DS games

>gta compilation
this would be fucking sick
doubt it would happen on a nintendo console though

>there are ten GTA games on easily emulatable consoles
>six of those have native PC versions
>the later games are also on PC

What the fuck?

It was Luma that needed to be updated for it. Thanks man.

I'm trying to install a game onto my wiiu from the SD card, but i constantly get an error the second i try to do it. I have the folder containing all of the game files in the Install folder at the root of my SD card, so that the path is Install>[gamename]

How do I actually do this?

Can someone answer?

is it out yet+

you're using the brazillian method right?
Are you using a dump from your own region or trying to install vc or dlc? If you are you need to use haxchii or sigpatcher

Usually when describing a problem you actually type out the error you got.

Are you using Y Mod?

What are you using to install?

Also, post your folder.

>GTA game on a Ninty "home" console
Im pretty sure Rockstar hates Nintendo.

Boy, everyone hyping for the Zelda leak, and I'm here waiting for the Story of Seasons Trio of Towns leak....

Is that shit even happening? Anyone?

That's not how business works.

It was from last night, i forget the error that appeared, i'll post what i got when i try again.

First games i was trying to get on were some Wii games. The guide didn't say anything about sigpatcher.

Guide said to use WUP installer

Deleted stuff off of it last night, once the files move back on i'll post it.

I'm waiting for a SoS leak as well user. Hoping it happens.

they are different indeed

Use Y Mod.
Wup installer doesn't like folders inside of 'install'.
Y Mod lets you bulk install games.

So I downloaded NEW-NUSgrabber but when I start it, it loads forever than a window pops up and says ''Could not connect to internet. Make sure you have internet before loading titles'' What do I do?

Alright, the guide didn't say anything about Y Mod but i'll give it a shot