>Lexus LS460 ($15-20k)
>Mazda Miata (NC) ($8-12k)
>Mazda Miata (ND) ($20-25k)
>Scion FRS ($12-15k)
>Subaru BRZ (Limited) ($14-18k)
>Mazda RX-8 ($6-12k)

Which would you prefer and why?

easy, foxbody mustang is the best of all of those cars

Jesus. That is one fat irishman... go on a diet.

Those are all totally different cars. I'd go for the Lexus since I'm not a 19 year old wannabe racer. Everything else is try hard and not useful for anything by vaping inside.

>that pic
what?

Ls430

>comfy luxobarge
>togay mememobile
>cheapo vapeshit
>apex seal predator
The answer is obvious.

two of these things are not like the others, but for a DD the ls 460 sounds great

Get the LS430 and dont look back

I'd say it's between the Lexi and Miatas. From there you just gotta decide what kind of car you want.

LS430
I'd look at the 460 as well but I'm cheap so I'd probably end up with a 430.

a LOT of people say the 430 is actually a better car than the 460

Only thing better about the 460 is more modern tech. 430 looks gangster.

i found a 430 without the nav because ill just use my cell phone. its smooth and refined and classy. and RELIABLE, i have 150k on mine and it runs amazing

The thing with RX-8s is that they were mainly bought by people who don't know proper rotary maintenance and had the whole "I'll do the maintenance later it'll handle it" mentality of piston engines. If you don't do the maintenance when required the car will shit out on you. If the car does not have a rebuilt engine or have full service history and is close to 80,000 miles you should look the other way.

I've got a gs350 and can confirm I wish I had an ls430

740i. if reliability isnt your biggest priority then 750i.

Am I crazy for thinking about dumping my IS350 for a LS430? The IS just feels so cramped inside and I'm thinking the LS would be much more comfy to cruise around in. How does that 4.3 pull?

it got decent power and torque. it will be slower then your is350. and its a much larger car so it wont handle as well. but the power delevery is much smoother. the shifting is so smooth that you cant feel the shifts. its a comfy cruising car

I used to party with this guy who's girlfriend bought an RX-8 to replace her Celica. Fairly certain she didn't know what the fuck she was doing. I'd bet money that it eventually crapped out on her.

Is there any aux port or do you have to use the cassette slot thingy? That would be depressing if there's no way to play music off my phone.

get either Lexus If you want to be respected and or get women. the other cars are for children.

also don't buy a Miata and regret it like me. biggest meme ever

no aux. gotta use the cassette slot thingy. DONT CHEAP OUT. get a good one

Cassette adapters are perfectly fine.

This is why trip fags are cancer
No one gives a fuck. You aren't going to take anyone's opinion as a serious influence for your decision
You just want to make a thread and get some replies

Kys cunt

Budget from 6k to 25k
Lol