/poeg/ - Path of Exile General

4 more days until new league - get hype!!!!!!

>2.6: Legacy
pathofexile.com/legacy
>3.0: the Fall of Oriath
pathofexile.com/oriath
>Offline Skilltree Planner
github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/
>Offline Build Planner
poebuilder.com/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

poeplanner.com/AAUABWsQAAKz2E2UoNpiaHT56EGHtz6DzDwtxq6Cxyj6V8kNfOq6tAzK076Kkye-vILkkBGKr0rIPycqTQDuLOkVIC2DGbTCjvihmy3E9uoY-OsUcQ48rj5nm11JJSd7jDpShmA26AHnpzCfy_aj73ruDqOK-WMV8AX5lwb5M-fqr-vEon_GwcXsGI_6XECHy6ebdZ7PFVS9Fe2Wi9W50NBSsjeB5OvjVl9qRwbYdlb1226X0I6KuT6sZizhfePb53BRdm9-sNhUH1sGd1MxtMUV_Yo4ZK9F9G9XeBnBoNYHwuwqW4JeUuwFtY2_1CMwcd2oS3g6Qj3dZ2efJ1FHlQXZxjKUfwKm4AiJmvFdaMqpMHzUUsv1MbDcvecPAydE0qPnAhF_K9aKVvp313SgWHUGIBR1GNt08SFgwYuBQTXvOu2mjXVOZfDl5pzEtyLbpwlY0_xAoMC_BIePmTJOG5esr14TIVXcPQd1wKYs-4oiJyBhUpOoirNXVDJ-GlVhIa5Qe3Rlp8VT3DJIeAU8iO2p-uHvIq84U3bn5K1nWGCRG6rBB9d-Yxd-mgMAgTpkUk4yF-Em-BNMwaPiYTB3Wf7z3Whlu-2Rznasz37kUZZsVw3xrCkuns3p1Xk58pxul_e-2XyCB37iGj5fPxQg7w6bWDH7l3kJljkOKCqLT7yfGJG2pN6WmAosp0rE9q5Yr6luVi0UqcAabzsb-iXftiykGXloP_zoZgixhylan0WpZraE76knkGyHar6nYEFjcGLsTUbBgka302_ksTndktAS4e9OhtEnC4O2L8yE2WVNvTbEuNX4LIVaGnrvBS1EnlO7apNM_9ZY4J8FZm8nmmoppaTCLiOTmbueW686s5AK3Q1yw6sLzAZ1y-pi4JWfglboDY0V9mJ5AAYhdobOwTMXPhSOwHaGs8jM74_fb9hg1y1JD4d2459Kfd1GY6cRgar4qKLB2PzFtxdc-WRaOJbnCgqbcbDI8LGzeK494gxzlWbTfiSdYlq74_66p9T-yIGsM5JDE5ANM3jnOhvgyNzBSf4dOdRv8qCfPs-95hutBLF7FCP2TZLe-KR4wdXnVCT9_95ei93ng72S815F6NYi6rEw2mSPT9qNq9IlP8M6KjgZivsJ9toaj0sKqTRhBrfZm7WExV-wykqIW7ALfVusR6PvVIJfmFltzzJH4iLipDlvnvGzS1fA45ykhxN3Byy_FdeGrlZjTm2lxJwy6_VknfId8NVJURGWk5WtMxnXAQm42d1I74j5N9fPSbGhL1v0eaGLmblvRnGwd0e3hgJV1dP7qH1akWqsHb4zhwPuGFaDCWBDbj2-gHvD9MZFCjXWMZ7-Cti9bqpkhAag-b01kv6PTeOmVzrh8kWcvg0fPCgkiw-rFr-J4OZYkx9JE9a-1S7o1UWW6yzigEwyLVXp_gV9apWaF5KAtNHi1e1ByAx1_YRvJpVh4uaBy71VS4w2VEemvg5ItzDoWiaIz-mCUy4I7hW3dc3qN9TtP5smMgGyGc966xR7DW066KQajVsmf_sGcE6fen_ndNsaEHu-Ojqtb4T_HG1s7LCMC7l8tUjrYxEvAx4fQYnTcFJd8mKsbIwM8qXLbAjxivLhY0P2_Kc0kBt3_dvUcLvZEy9vMFusl5WHHYMnqX5ZoEMTgw6OI19kqpuGajZcilhaUilV4IhCHdlDVPRxoqMPxDt8uMr671eHgK6iBFF0jukvnRbzJjwJM9E24iy18nJsbEYyCW20qAdngPIvJ-0GDtR8CfbirQnZykby0rFbpjIDBKlIe26XIcF8pq8CX6QMYN5EJQDBhFPv_XfiWBeiPjxL4FXdktZdYLP3fR3C0ugAAAAAAA==
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for anime

first for shitbirds fuck off

honestly if you're not playing SSFHC in 2.6 you might as well leave this general right now

>watching japanese cartoons

>6 days

What's the biggest meme build?
I think siege ballista.

SSF hardcore legacy bringer of rain+ legacy facebrakers animated guardian

molten shell + other counter on hit abilities + taunt build.

poopbirds win again heheh

lightning warp trickster

zero mana cost, wrath, herald of thunder and arctic armour as auras

use nothing but lightning warp as your movement skill is also your damaging skill

lightning warp > faster casting > increased aoe > lightning pen > less duration > controlled destruction

inb4 free poster

are ssf players the militant feminists of poe?

It's in the act of having to do things that you don't want to that you learn something about moving past the self.

if you want to be a shitcrow then you know where to go

/poeg/ is strictly for elite SSF HC players

Well said

reasons to play SSFHC in 2.6

>no shitters allowed
>true hardcore mode
>no "player interaction"

But why do things you dont want to just because internet autists screech about it?

Imo thats a greater incentive to stand your ground.

reasons to kill yourslef in 2.6

>Still 6 days away
>true hardcore mode
>no more 'human interaction'

>/poeg/ autists are so afraid of player interaction that they'd rather gimp themselves by playing SSF than having fun

I will not have my life narrowed down. I will not bow down to somebody else's whim or to someone else's ignorance.

It's not about the others. It's about yourself, and self-respect. It's not about society or outside noise or your friends. It's about doing what YOU feel is right, and that is not the path of least resistance, the path of convenience, the path of complacence, the path of selling out. Playing SSF is not a statement to the rest of the world, it's your last chance to prove your play this game for the right reasons.

hey weekend friend. hope you have a lot "fun" here!

when will this ssf meme die holy shit it's starting to get annoying its all you guys talk about now why do you have to jerk it off all day here i dont get it just fucking play how you want its not some religious belief that you need to spread across the community or some shit just play the game how you want to play it ? ? ?

>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>Free
>free

*dib*

get out

it's in our best interest to unite poeg under a common banner

welcome every fucking shitter and we end up like plebbit

I feel trading is right, as that is how you manage to do interesting things in this game without needing to grind 2 weeks for a handful of card sets.

Good to have this settled.

>lets unite an anonymous board on an anime website

haha xd

>how you manage to do interesting things
show us 1 interesting thing you have done in PoE

only a shitcrow deals in absolutes

*unsheathes lightsaber*

i will do... what i must

I a-free-ciate you

The common banner has always been HC

the no-trading auties are literally all newfags. i wouldnt be surprised if they are same people trying to push the ethical build meme

what is interesting to me may not be interesting to you

playing ssf IS the path of "exile"

but why play ssf if the game is balanced around being able to trade?

How much of poeg still plays hardcore? less than a quarter, according to a recent strawpoll

If you love this general as you pretend, you will defend its true hardcore roots, which means the rejection of casuals in all their forms, traders and shitcrows

Because posturing

it's not really balanced at all. you play ssf for the challenge. there's nothing new in 2.6 anyway, especially if you've been around a while

path of exile is an ONLINE game where you can TRADE WITH PLAYERS

>SSF

fucking why. stop justifying your anti social behaviors and get help

literally no one in this general is playing atm

>game is balanced around a 3rd party html site
sure man, have "fun"

The concept and purpose of races (online events where solo players compete with each other) must be mind-boggingly alien to you

>Why would anyone play the game without being carried??? my casual mind is just incapable of comprehending such actions!

>stop justifying your anti social behaviors and get help
where do you think you are

oh

poe is 5 years old

you need to be a literal newshitter to still be afraid of trading

ITS OVER TRADEKIN
I HAVE THE MORAL HIGH GROUND

no one is afraid of trading. why do you have to make things up to justify your fear?

anyone else staying at home on a friday night...

If people aren't afraid of trading, why play ssf?

nobody clicks on your dumb strawpolls except for redditards and they're all shitcrows

hardcore players wouldn't be so adverse to the idea of ssfhc

only shitcrows (like you) would be

this is been explained many times here and in previous threads. youre being willfully ignorant. When we can be alone, we can be with others without using them as a means of escape

r8 my ssfhc build

poeplanner.com/AAUABWsQAAKz2E2UoNpiaHT56EGHtz6DzDwtxq6Cxyj6V8kNfOq6tAzK076Kkye-vILkkBGKr0rIPycqTQDuLOkVIC2DGbTCjvihmy3E9uoY-OsUcQ48rj5nm11JJSd7jDpShmA26AHnpzCfy_aj73ruDqOK-WMV8AX5lwb5M-fqr-vEon_GwcXsGI_6XECHy6ebdZ7PFVS9Fe2Wi9W50NBSsjeB5OvjVl9qRwbYdlb1226X0I6KuT6sZizhfePb53BRdm9-sNhUH1sGd1MxtMUV_Yo4ZK9F9G9XeBnBoNYHwuwqW4JeUuwFtY2_1CMwcd2oS3g6Qj3dZ2efJ1FHlQXZxjKUfwKm4AiJmvFdaMqpMHzUUsv1MbDcvecPAydE0qPnAhF_K9aKVvp313SgWHUGIBR1GNt08SFgwYuBQTXvOu2mjXVOZfDl5pzEtyLbpwlY0_xAoMC_BIePmTJOG5esr14TIVXcPQd1wKYs-4oiJyBhUpOoirNXVDJ-GlVhIa5Qe3Rlp8VT3DJIeAU8iO2p-uHvIq84U3bn5K1nWGCRG6rBB9d-Yxd-mgMAgTpkUk4yF-Em-BNMwaPiYTB3Wf7z3Whlu-2Rznasz37kUZZsVw3xrCkuns3p1Xk58pxul_e-2XyCB37iGj5fPxQg7w6bWDH7l3kJljkOKCqLT7yfGJG2pN6WmAosp0rE9q5Yr6luVi0UqcAabzsb-iXftiykGXloP_zoZgixhylan0WpZraE76knkGyHar6nYEFjcGLsTUbBgka302_ksTndktAS4e9OhtEnC4O2L8yE2WVNvTbEuNX4LIVaGnrvBS1EnlO7apNM_9ZY4J8FZm8nmmoppaTCLiOTmbueW686s5AK3Q1yw6sLzAZ1y-pi4JWfglboDY0V9mJ5AAYhdobOwTMXPhSOwHaGs8jM74_fb9hg1y1JD4d2459Kfd1GY6cRgar4qKLB2PzFtxdc-WRaOJbnCgqbcbDI8LGzeK494gxzlWbTfiSdYlq74_66p9T-yIGsM5JDE5ANM3jnOhvgyNzBSf4dOdRv8qCfPs-95hutBLF7FCP2TZLe-KR4wdXnVCT9_95ei93ng72S815F6NYi6rEw2mSPT9qNq9IlP8M6KjgZivsJ9toaj0sKqTRhBrfZm7WExV-wykqIW7ALfVusR6PvVIJfmFltzzJH4iLipDlvnvGzS1fA45ykhxN3Byy_FdeGrlZjTm2lxJwy6_VknfId8NVJURGWk5WtMxnXAQm42d1I74j5N9fPSbGhL1v0eaGLmblvRnGwd0e3hgJV1dP7qH1akWqsHb4zhwPuGFaDCWBDbj2-gHvD9MZFCjXWMZ7-Cti9bqpkhAag-b01kv6PTeOmVzrh8kWcvg0fPCgkiw-rFr-J4OZYkx9JE9a-1S7o1UWW6yzigEwyLVXp_gV9apWaF5KAtNHi1e1ByAx1_YRvJpVh4uaBy71VS4w2VEemvg5ItzDoWiaIz-mCUy4I7hW3dc3qN9TtP5smMgGyGc966xR7DW066KQajVsmf_sGcE6fen_ndNsaEHu-Ojqtb4T_HG1s7LCMC7l8tUjrYxEvAx4fQYnTcFJd8mKsbIwM8qXLbAjxivLhY0P2_Kc0kBt3_dvUcLvZEy9vMFusl5WHHYMnqX5ZoEMTgw6OI19kqpuGajZcilhaUilV4IhCHdlDVPRxoqMPxDt8uMr671eHgK6iBFF0jukvnRbzJjwJM9E24iy18nJsbEYyCW20qAdngPIvJ-0GDtR8CfbirQnZykby0rFbpjIDBKlIe26XIcF8pq8CX6QMYN5EJQDBhFPv_XfiWBeiPjxL4FXdktZdYLP3fR3C0ugAAAAAAA==

any improvements?
ib4
>scion
best girl, always and forever

Is this something he actually shat out ?

looks good

cut down the superfluous and you got a solid tree there

our guy havoc is back

>play ssf
>realize 90% of builds require at least one unique

nice "challenge" poetards

also wtf is this captcha

>it's not a challenge unless I can buy it
brilliant logic, shitcrow

make a build instead of copying one?

> buy gaming mouse for 60$
> It has decent buttons, good DPI settings
> too small for hand
> develop RSI

Fuck this shit my old shitty 10$ mouse was way more comfortable. Anyone else has any experience of buying expensive pc equipment just to find out the older stuff was better?

is /ourguy/ hvc going to gimp himself with solo self clowned?

rookie mistake

i've been using $5 mouses from walmart for six years

i'm still using this 5 year old wired mouse

hey gamers

>It has decent buttons, good DPI settings
did you mistake PoE for a game that required mechanical precision LOL

forget havoc, smug guy nugi is back

>require
okay shitbird

nugi is reddit's boy

>havoc racing with friends stream
>initial d playlist

Used that when they changed the flameblast totem interactions for a triple totem inquisitor. It's actually not bad.

Some uniques are buffed really hard. Just looking at broken faith on the legacy page, I think it will be a very strong unique.

>require

I used it as well. Use with self flagellation and a curse flask (in case you roll temp chains)

timeclasp is the unique you want for temp chains maps

if your ssfhc build cant do poorjoy it is shit

>doing temp chains maps
>ever
Nah just dump the map or reroll it

reminder voricis missions will never be made not garbage

just use a curse immune flask

its unethical to only do maps to your advantage

>poorjoy
>hard
maybe in 1.2

i'm gonna miss ptposting and those ocs

the only garbage mission is the chest one

for any other mission just fucking unslot all your support gems

>There is a map mod that makes your stacks of Blade Vortex last forever and a day.
>This mod is considered detrimental, and thus gives you bonuses for running it, even though it lets you run from one end of the map to another and never drop below 20 stacks.
Am I, dare I say it, unethical?

>not building vorichi-viable chars that have no problem doing his quests

Blade Vortex is by design, a very unethical skill

What are some ethical keystones?

resolute technique

that would make GGG a very unethical company

Why would anyone be hyped for this league, it honestly seems pretty redundant, adding nothing but more RNG.

Blood Magic

Oy vey, goy. Are you suggesting that Rabbi Wilson doesn't have your best interests at heart? That sounds like anti-Semetism. Have you remembered the six hundred gorillion today?

New economy and weird builds that use different league specific gear. Mostly breach stuff with all the other leagues like the surrender shield.

no hype besides ssf

ONE HUNDRED UNIQUES REBALANCED
BEYOND BEST LEAGUE
2.6 TREE REBALANCE
SSFHC

Haven't played in like 2 years
How has the population been lately?
I haven't seen anyone say anything about this game in all this time, so I'm thinking it's mostly dead

it's bigger than ever