>de hair

>pastebin.com/5gfwmavz
>"Optimize/d" is an empty word

imagine being a marxist writing a pastebin with your retarded rambling

*flies high above it all and bird laughs*

I absolutely LOVE this new skyward sword meme

?

yes!

Has Dugongue killed himself for failing to beat NESMania yet?

no, but he is literally a NEET and got beat by another NEET. there are no excuses why he got beat. maybe he has ADHD or something and couldn't focus on games.

Twitch discriminated against him.

cronikeys? more like trannynuttikeys

saving this thread

killing this thread

>I'm a Jew, so guess what that makes me.........
>Yup I'm actually not a Jew!!!!!

is miles trans now or something

running ape escape to get in touch with my roots

trans isnt real

stay strong trans is hard job

only online. he doesn't want his family to find out he's gay or speedruns.

/ourman/ is live

tv/cavemandcj

checked

why are we still here?

no one is here but you

to suffer

who is "we"?

To speedrun

Sh2/3? Silent hill? Or is that some other game?

sub 2

youtube.com/watch?v=5aVGBMKtkdM
cosmo is killing himself right now

The Page 10 Stigma

you got the webbum of him doing that sick jump to his feet?

>less than 50 posts in 15 hours

I propose srg fuses with sc2 general to help bolster numbers in the thread

serg is so fricking dead LOL!

Imagine being stream monster scum, thinking you can address a speedrunner.

Speedrunning is not some secret technique passed from one generation to another. In fact, someone completely new to speedrunning could be a whole heap more successful at a game than you'll ever be just because he's willing to put more hours into it. All it takes is not being lazy and not having a double digit IQ.

I'll repeat.

Imagine being stream monster SCUM, thinking you can address a speedrunner.

Tell yourself whatever you want, if you haven't proven yourself in a game, keep your interactions to money giving or shut up.

>Tell yourself whatever you want, if you haven't proven yourself in a game, keep your interactions to money giving or shut up.
Make me.

reminder that progamingwithed submitted fallout 4 to GDQ before it was even released UNIRONICALLY

Imagine being some literal who speed shitter who thinks they can talk down to our bois just because they have a #1246 ranked SM64 time

also what was spikevagina's opinion on the fallout 4 submission? Did he back that up as well or did he not care because it wasn't "le nintendrone zelda game"

>Or maybe it won't, but my point is that I hope people can look at new speedgames with an open mind and not reject them before submissions are even seen, which for at least this game, I'm already seeing a lot of that.

Stream monsters from here are at the lowest of the food chain. Regulr Twitch Monsters are above the obsessive waste-children that post here.

If you are a streamer and you unironically associate yourself woth this obsessive, hate filled gangbang of a general, do yourself a favour and cut all ties if you ever want to be taken seriously.

>Speedrunning is not some secret technique passed from one generation to another.
It is according to MrHyruleGamer.

---=====--- OFFICIAL LIST OF SRG APPROVED STREAM MONSTERS ---=====---

ben_cn

hodappt

Oktavia_Witch

Avansies

CoolHeadcrab

Slayerofbabies

Jesusftb

Mimicchest

Sighetti

Rename_

Sonofcasbah

GenericPress

Thisdude_

LazerLong

CptPoopfist

someflow

Kulus0

moephistopheles

Tyr_1

AskarAskar

Uznare

Fibonaccispagetti

Wehttum

FurryYiffer

WaltJizzneys_DonaldCuck

MemeDad420

Plebber

Girl1001

RegularShad

i'm learning super metroid rn

Only certain people can actually speedrun (actually speedrunning meaning actually playing games fast, not just with sloppy strats and poor movement) People with detirmination and the willingness to push on past defeat. Many, many people don't have what it takes to achieve good times.

Stream Monsters especially.

a perfect example is biinny having double the hours of cheese in sm64 but still being objectively several times worse.

What is that an example of? Biinny has a slow improvement rate, but he is definitely a speedrunner. He has good / decent times in the categories he puts time into.

You can't pull numbers out your ass like that, double the hours, 5k hours, whatever the fuck. You simply do not know. Don't throw numbers around unless they are accurate.

>You can't pull numbers out your ass like that, double the hours, 5k hours, whatever the fuck. You simply do not know.
Biinny has been streaming full time since 2012. He plays like 8 hours a day. It's not that hard to get a rough estimate.

a real Speedrunner only needs a handful of attempts to drastically improve his times
a grindmonkey needs hundreds of runs to shave off just a few seconds
a grindamoeba needs thousands of attempts and might not even complete a run, let alone actually improve his times

He has not been streaming full time since 2012. You are years off, and even when he did start, it was not full time, not primarily SM64 and not 100% gameplay with no downtime every stream.

>He has not been streaming full time since 2012.
Yes he has. Even before he had partner he played ~8 hours per day.

If someone sets a time and claims it is good after a handful of attempts, they are lying, the time is not good.

You need to grind out a good time, that is a fact. Your post is literal trash and serves absolutely no purpose. Stupid fucking stream monster.

He was not even streaming in 2012. Just stop posting, you do not have any correct information.

- Guy who doesn't understand that the more optimised a time gets, the less big pbs the game will receive

pastebin.com/4vKeSJRB

faq:

-who?
-no, really, who?
-seriously though, WHO?

>He was not even streaming in 2012
you sure about that?

pretty sure he was, or at least in early 2013. in any case, he obviously has more hours than cheese in the game and has worse times in every category.