biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting room:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

Alternative memechat for poorfags:
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.
> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, email their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
NO! THIS IS Veeky Forums, A PLACE OF POLITENESS AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!! and Jews are not white)
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want a 2nd account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis-
investopedia.com/termsc/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Martin Shkreli finance lessons on Youtube
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/nvidia-shares-fall-citron-research-tweets-2016-12
thepatternsite.com/ThreeLineStrikeBear.html
corporate.dataram.com/company-info/investor-relations/financial-releases-and-info
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did everyone a favvour aha

Anyone still holding ASTI? Really hoping it'll jump back up soon

Welp here we are now lads

The beginning of the end

You should link the old thread.

muh DRAM

I-its just a dip... r-right?

Martin Skreli sent me here

have you guys watched his finance videos?

Yeah what's up with that.

I actually prefer it decline.
I seem to get bigger gains when it does.

>taking a shit in afterhours
Should have sold at 2.75

What's up with dram? I've been away the past few days.

I ended up selling 40% of my shares at 2.75, gonna hold out until Friday for the rest.

Bought into AMD at 12 like an idiot though

Proxy about the merger/special dividend is supposed to come out before the month is over, so hype for that plus a technical breakout the past couple days

Should i hold dram or cut and run im averaged in at 2.50

Tell me about.
Sold DRAM at 2.53 panicked, thinking and would climb back up again.
Wasted a day trade, and ended up taking a loss before selling it again.

I usually don't recommend holding on losses, but DRAM is a fucking diamond in the rough. The S/4 proxy news is supposed to come out before the end of the year. Pic related. DRAM also has very strong long support, 40% of the stock is owned by insiders, and they just bought a fucking gold company. All of the movement we experience today was from shorters and day traders. Nothing has even been announced yet and the stock is up 50% in two days. DRAM will take you to Andromeda if you keep the grip strong. But ultimately, it's your money and your decision. I hope this post answers all of the questions about DRAM so the lazy fucks can stop asking questions.

What is the special dividend people keep talking about with DRAM?

G
O
O
G
L
E

Merger?
Any ideas when the ex-dividend is?

Thanks man! Appreciate the info!

What happened to the meme round up guy?

Anyone catch the idxg dip?

yes we have seen your videos martin

YOU HAVE TO

LINK THE NEW THREAD

IN THE OLD ONE

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guys I became a bagholder I'm sorry. Pray for me bros, pray for SHIP to gap fill cause I'm banking on that to recover my loses

Im with this guy we know its good news so it beyond me why people sell i guess they see a good profit and run. Im holding for 4 dollars

So what happened with amd and invidia today? Pls go back up.

jews

>Goldenbaum
Good goy. Keep buying our shitty stock

Amd is eternal

I'll be back next year, work is too busy, not enough time for me to wrangle the memes

NVIDA is being targeted by a massive shortseller:
businessinsider.com/nvidia-shares-fall-citron-research-tweets-2016-12

shit, is it time to sell you think

HAD ALL OF MY PORTFOLIO IN AMD AND NVIDIA. I was flying sky high but today fucked my shit up so hard. Please go back up PLEASE

Go away /pol/, we're trying to make money here and your retardation is dragging us down.

What causes a day like today? There has been a lot of good runs recently and today it seems like everything just took a dive.

Idk about NVIDIA, but I think we should hold DRAM until it peaks tomorrow. Im not taking my chances hoping it would reach $4 someday. Just be aware of the day traders, it'll go back up tomorrow I guess. If nobody is staying in the long wrong then im taking my profits at the high.

wall street just had a bad day thats it. not every day can end in the green

got in to URRE at $1.55 believing it had nowhere to go but up.

"News is within our reach" they all said

"When they announce the asset sale, expect to have to go to the hubble observatory to view this stock again" they joked.

Now all those bright faces are gone, and in their place are new ones, just as hopeful.

"Hoping to catch this when it hits $1.00" some say.

"idk why this stock mooned last week after Trump tweeted about nukes, this isn't even the same kind of fucking uranium" they laugh.

Yeah I did, thanks to some user on here

what happens if i browse several boards?

also
>wg, fit, fa, k being that high

Gold is up big league (around $7 as of writing this). Possible relaunch of NAK tomorrow?

About to do OPTT and RIG, $1k on each.

thoughts?

In the same boat, we really need Trump to talk some more shit

I have RIG as well as ATW and SDRL. Get ready for a wild ride if you buy and hold.

hey guys what about taxes

why is tg so low? D&D/ mtg are not brainlet games

trips imply 8ELL 8ELL 8ELL

$ANY

Do you think we will see AMD and NVDA correction tomorrow

Most likely.

Shit man, i think Ill stick with my shared in DRAM. I pray it rockets to 4 dollars.

Sell a quarter at 3, half at 3.50, and rub your dinky and pray for 4bux

Time to get back into NUGT and JNUG

UVXY
SDOW
SPXS
TVIX
JNUG

AMD sinking ship get out while you can.

Okay

GEVO is showing the rare three-line strike candlestick pattern. Buy now.
thepatternsite.com/ThreeLineStrikeBear.html

This shit used to happen all the time when it was in the 5,6,7 range just months ago and now people are freaking out over one red day in the 11-12 range when the entire market was red today.

i member

But how tho?
Those who invested earlier this week made mad gains, and Im jumped in on a dip knowing they're about to shill out a cpu product that is possibly better than intel.

Did some DD Fellas market cap on DRAM IS 7.1 million if merger goes through special dividend pays out in an amount equal to stake in total assets. DRAM has about 4-5 million in total assets. So correct me if im wrong but the special dividend should pay out around roughly 1.6 and offer a ten percent stake in the new entity which alone has 4 million in cash on hand. Correct me if my math is wrong but

Tldr;
>special dividend pays amount equivalent to stake in assets of DRAM

>assets divided by shares outstanding is roughly $1.5

>Includes 10% stake in new company

Not sure what the public ownership of drys is right now but if anyone can show me a pie chart of ownership Id appreciate it but special dividend should come in over $1

Amd always tests down $1 after breaking each new dollar range

Does that 10% ownership in the new company mean 1 share of the new company for every 10 shares of DRAM? Not sure how that works

Usually thats called the three white soldiers.

AMD and NVDA have been making hyper gains lately. This is healthy and normal to see some kind of pull back before the trend continues.

I dont usually hold stocks for more than a swing trade but I think DRAM is an easy winner. Its got me holding bags right now but this is going to hit 3 dollars minimum and then everything will be a ok.

Not exactly but essentialy yes the math is flexible and i dont have all the numbers but usgc takes 90% of the company shareholders of dram hold the other 10%. If im reading it right cant find balance sheets for usgc because they arent publicly traded

yr going to be sad when Intel and nvidia counters amd. You know like they always do.

Just all in AIRG

Idiots

NVDA is getting fucked because "research" firms are trying to drive it down by putting out bad P.R. I plan on buying the dip.

Markets pulled back across the board today. There was no news driving down AMD

You'll have gains in the next few months. Don't panic sell.

It's not even close to three white soldiers. Have you even looked at the link?

Both were overbought to begin with, a correction was overdue

Neither have dropped enough yet to be considered a correction.

That's why they will fall even more

We'll see.

daily reminder to buy the dip before UAA takes off. its had 3 green days in a row after dipping.

So, as someone who sucks at most aspects of life, how does the stock market work? I have Robin Hood and I'm waiting until I have more information before I start throwing money

Placed orders for DRAM and NAK. Lets see where this goes in the new year.

DRAM news is either today or tomorrow. Easy gains coming.

RIP CEMP Yet another example why you never never hold Bio stocks through binary events.

AMD is setting fire to my portfolio after like 2 months of pure gainz

>this sheboon is holding jnug
should you?

I usually base my portfolio around who else around me is holding the stock.

Also DRAM hitting 3 today. If not I'll shoot an user today.

Who else was on the IDXG moon?

I freaked out. Just a reverse split. Only in 5 shares though.

I only have 4.8k in....how much is everyone else holding?

Holding DRAM and AMRS today.

Major issue holding AMRS down was their debt. That has just been taken care of The stock is going back over $1 soon.

just because you keep saying it doesnt mean it will happen, this is some stocktwits shit right here

2k right now, wrestled with robinhoods stupid as hell "rounding rule" so I had to fiddle with numbers before I found a price that wasnt ending in some cents. Fucking stupid, it cost me 10% gains yesterday.

>Major issue holding AMRS down was their debt. That has just been taken care of

source?

Not all of it, 44 mil was due q1 2017 and is now due 2018-2019. Sell on the spike.

As captain of this, i Will not let you down!

Still waiting before the 2016 proxy filing. The second its filed and it looks good, i'm going in

corporate.dataram.com/company-info/investor-relations/financial-releases-and-info

^This is for DRAM

Who /DRAM/ here?

whats the daily meme boys?

Looks like gold/silver is back in play.

i'm waiting for the proxy to come out. If it doesn't happen or there's a messed up caveat in it, then it may tank.