One Piece Games General - /opgg/

NO GEMS edition

General guide, READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar:optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>Feb 19 - Feb 20: Duval
>Feb 14 - Feb 28: Girlvankov
>Feb 22 : 6.0 UPDATE : SUPEREVOS, CREWMATE ABILITIES, RAY SLAVESHOP AND MORE.
>FUCKING ANNIVERSARY SUGO Feb 23-25, 2* CHANGE FOR LEGENDS, ALL GOLD PULLS.

Coliseum -
>Feb 5 - Feb 22: Franky, Broggy, Hiina
>Mar 1 - 19 Urouge, VISTA, Alvida, Paulie and some frog slut from baroque works

>Returning Fortnights:
>Feb 14 -21: Zeff, Hogback
>Feb 21 -28: Absalom, Raki
>Mar 1-7: FUCKING CAIMIE and Brook again
>Mar 1-7 Nico Olvia
>Mar 8-15 PERONA

- Raids -
>Feb 18 Monster Chopper 1/2 stam
>Feb 19 Duval
>Feb 23 Hancock

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Valentine Luffy and Chopper islands 13-27 feb
>Story FP Sugo up to Sabaody Feb 21-26
>2x skillup Feb 25 - 28
>Ray socket island March 03 -06

- Coliseum -
>feb 8 - feb 27: Don Chinjao, X Drake, Kuro, Boa Marigold
>Jan 19- Jan 31: Musshuru, Zephyr, Rebecca

- Fortnights -
>Feb 7- Feb 21: Viola
>Feb 16 -23: T-Bone, Y Robin, Jail Mr.3

-Raids-
>Feb 21-28 Mihawk (yes, a week of him)

Other urls found in this thread:

livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

last thread

Why is she so perfect?

*dies on the way to the boss*

Kind of butthurt that held off on gemming for raids while saving for anni, and now that's it done, I'm ready to max shit. Except all next month's raids are garbage for me. Would have loved even Iva for once, since I finally got INTvankov. The FN would have been perfect if I got him way before it started.

5th for don't be a retard don't fall for the DR meme

>global is so shit even during the anniversary it can't make any money

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

I can't believe Global is fucking dead...

Monster Chopper team can survive Doffy raid anonymous

>Doffy raid is hard

Friend list when?

cuckjulie is probably 90% of the revenue kek

I spent only 100$

Crunk's Pirates here, already on the Friend Code List, just wanted to update what legends I pulled by being a complete whaling asshole this sugo.

TS Luffy/Aokiji/Cabbage/Lucci/Jimbe/Law/Mihawk on top of the previous Goku/WB/Bart/Sabo.

Specifically the only new Legend I got on the previous sugos was Lucci, all the new ones were from this sugo.

ID: 463.863.158

new; should I save rainbow evolvers? What is the difference between them and regular evolvers?

Amerifats confirmed for shit taste.

rainbow evolvers count as completely separate types of evolvers. For example rainbow dragons are almost exclusively used on legends/super evolutions. They are a way for you to have a harder time evolving characters because they are usually harder to get.

>Being a Kein Astronaut
I'd rather be living in a third world country thank you

fuck off ahmed

>I spent only 100$
I hope the Lucci was worth it

Could someone post the most up to date bingo chart?

Might as well do this again

Since most ppls on my list are fucking ded l need more friends

I have fuck tone if triple maxed and quad maxed legos and all raids maxed

Need new lego ts luffy bros

992 944 939

In all honesty last year I spent like 100$ to get him and now I just realized how little I want him
Its a terrible feeling

Except the opposite is true because we get showered with rainbow dragons from events and so few characters actually need them.

I've used 4x more of them in the past week than in the 8 months I've been playing combined.

>all those people with TS luffy that want oher friend luffy

aha im glad i pulled better legend aha

That's true, and normally you should get a ton of Elder Seahorses from raid bosses. But if someone is new and doesn't have the backlog of dragons and such it can be challenging.

>log off for 2 hours
>come back to 5 friends helped
damn, this niggabeard is popular

Yeah, I remember when I was freaking out about Elders, and then I maxed Mihawk. Since then, I've never run out and I regularly have to sell them.

So you burst for a little bit more damage, meanwhile you have no recovery, 40k less hp, only burst for a single turn, and aren't event guaranteed to have a full board.

Lucci sucks, man. Get over it. I pulled him too this Sugo and he's gonna do me absolutely no good.

haha

yeah, aha, me too
I didn't want TS Luffy or Cavendish
kill me

Totally agreed. I've been playing since the first fucking week and I still haven't even gotten the gem from doing the rainbow dragon on Thursdays, since they hand them out all the time.

Fuck Raid Sabo, I want a +100 Legendoffy.

You don't even need a full board Kumadori locks slots and you can burst pretty much anyone in 2 turns with that damage.

>One uses Legend Marco, the other doesn't

One of them dies and the other one doesn't, so it's not like your distinction is winning you any points.

both of your examples are bad

>Gets despaired
Oh no all my hp

I NEED CANDY

How is this for Akainu?

I have to admit that I don't fully understand the stalling or revive mechanics.

I only put Fujitora on mine to make a point I know there are better powerhouse subs.

I spent 100€ too.
And only got one legend, Corazon

I don't know why I get all the faggot fan girl character, Ace, Law, Corazon, I fucking hate them.

Locking orbs is pretty pointless when you only have one turn of orb/class boost. And without a full board you're doing less damage in the first place, then locking it in for the next turn. Lucci gives you a better chance at orbs, but you still have to get lucky.

What's your point?

>What are anti-despair sockets
>What is Marco special
I'm also not saying that team can do everything. It was just one example of how shitty Lucci is compared to a lot of legends.

>People are okay with using Thatch special for orbs
>Lucci's isn't for some reason

>two fighter boosters and two orb boosters
why

One is a legend, the other isn't.

I'm assuming it's because we don't have Sabo yet. You can squeeze Hack in, but meh.

It also lets you swap 3 times and you would obviously use Lucci special the turn before the boss. if you can't get at least half a board with swaps and chance boost then your luck is fucked you probably wouldn't have gotten good orbs with Fuji either.

You have two Luccis, and one gives you 3 turns of the matching orb buff.
So you only ever use one of the lucci specials, which makes the other one deadweight.

Wtf is with this socket luck? Finally got my first bind.

That really sucks. Are you going with orbs or cdr?

I would definitely have a preference, but I think there's a case for both.

Yes, this is a biggest downside of Lucci, with his retardely high cooldown for the effect that should be on 18 turns while unmaxed.

They're both RR's so ?

You mean like how you can't stack Fujitora specials so if you use one it cancels out any other fuji special and effects like diamantes too?

what's G5 smoker useful for?

yes but Fujitora's special is a 60% health cut over 3 turns, Lucci's special is """"""""""""""""maybe""""""""""""""" getting a matching orb.

>orbs

You still get the initial 20% cut.

Just depends on what you're fighting. Typically Jinbe damage isn't so high that you'll always kill in one turn, and you have two turns of full orbs anyway.

>mfw pulled two Luccis today
>mfw 25 fucking turns of cd
>literally unusable even as a sub

Driven/Striker teams.

He's just a really really good RR character, and he has very easy sockets.

Its not a 60% health cut it cuts from whats remaining at the end of each turn and if you bursted them then its only going to cut a tiny sliver off the second time it hits

it still guarantees the enemy to be at 40% hp when the effect ends, so you can just wait with your burst since you have 60k hp anyway

Genuinely not sure.

He is going to mostly be used as a sub for my SWace dream team. In which pic related is my current setup.

So either way he will not tip the balance. If I ever use him in conjunction with my new legend marco which has 5 slots though instead of franky, then having orbs on borsalino will put me at level 3.

I do not want to fuck him up as a captain though by going orbs instead of CDR.

So I am in a conundrum.

>hurr durr

Fuck off.

So, is Borsalino better as a sub or a captain? Not too sure what kinds of teams to build around him, will he be a better captain for me than LL, Inthawk or 6* Law?

You're right, but that's still way fucking better than Lucci's special. When I need orbs I fucking need them. I'd rather just use an orb manipulator.

If you have the ace dream team he is a better sub. If you do not, he is a holy shit great captain.

My only hope is that they reduce by a lot his cooldown on the 6+ version.

The fact that he needs 10 skill ups is ridiculous!

Actually, the orbs and cdr are both kinda nice on him as a captain. Since his 3x boost takes effect at the lower levels and you get a non-matching shuffle, it can be really useful on some forests and colos where you'll need multiple bursts.

He's really one of the few characters with 4 slots that I think could use 5, even though he's still amazing regardless.

Just like he could also heavily benefit from being able to +100 all three stats with CC. He just does a ton of things well, so it's hard to really decide what to buff.

I have that team with my new Jinbe.
But I only have this team for my new Fuji and I haven't got a single skillup on those Colo units.
Should I still use my books, cc and almightys on Fuji?

I feel like a fool for not at least trying to max Shiki.

He'll still need 10 skillups, you can just hope that the total cooldown is lower or that the special is way better.

Rainbow dasher pls

Has GUP pulled yet? I just got back from work.

All the special really needs is a non matching orb shuffle built in. Then its great.

he'd still be shit

10 multis
2 legends
Inthawk Sengoku

I still think the best update to Lucci would be:

CA: Same as it is, except boosts HP by 1.5
Special: Shuffles all non-matching orbs, gives Lucci a STR orb, and increases chance of landing matching orbs.

The core of his character is fine. Just needs a better special and some tankiness.

Whitebeard does that with a 30% health cut and a special reduction for unusable specials like Inthawk. I think you underestimate just how below par Lucci's special is for what I'd expect from a good + evo.

I really hope he gets more than you're hoping for.

6+ Timeskip CP-0 Lucci

Special: Madara
Inflict 12 hits of 10000 fixed damage to all enemies, changes every orb of Powerhouse to beneficial and fix them for two turns.

Better? Better.

Sorry, user, I don't know a damn thing about Fuji teams.

Fix them ?

>Full orb control AND lock.
1.) You underestimate how fucking great that is, especially assuming it gets rid of bad orbs too.
2.) That's literally 4 full turns of matching orbs.

>Full board change that locks itself for 2 turns and 120k fixed damage to all enemies

That's just fucking broken you autist

It's actually 6 turns if each Lucci locks them for 2

Yes, I fucked up, I meant 'lock' them.

Lucci's cooldown is too high, might as well give him a special that worth it 100%.

Better special
Full matching orbs to Powerhouse
15 CD
THATS IT.
That is ALL you need.

Get on that story Akainu. You can stall 25 turns on a lot of content with Fuji once you get all your autoheal sockets in place.

Save your gems for the next time Caesar is boosted in a half decent sugo.

Compared to broken shit like TS Luffy and Akainu we get from Bandai, you consider it as broken? Lucci need it, especially if it's 6+ Star.

>2 legends being outliers in terms of balance should be the new standard for power.
People like you are why power creep gets out of control.

I just want shit legends to be good and keep them all at the same level.

I agree, although I'd add STR damage to all enemies or something to at least make it on par with Jinbe.

A good example of strong and fair legends is someone like Hody Jones, Kuzan, Jimbei. Legends should strive to be in that kind of ballpark in terms of captain abilities, captain specials, and captain drawbacks.

Like, I'd be fine with full matching and orb lock for 1 turn with no fixed damage. It's just, like, fuck man, full orb control and a lock on a single character is like, jesus fuck.

Should I socket 5+ Luffy or G3?

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

I think you're expecting too much there. So far, the heirarchy hasn't been shaken up that much. The 6+ characters were WB>Sabo>Boa before they were buffed, and they are WB>Sabo>Boa afterwards.

What you want is for characters to be updated to where their captain abilities don't have such ridiculous downsides that would never be printed anymore like "has a 1.0x attack boost whenever 'x' happens". Then, the specials fix issues in a similar way.

Expect Lucci to have his downside renovated, and possibly a passive hp buff, and his special have some sort of effect the turn he activates it.

I thought it'll conserve the "spirit" of 6-Star Lucci, but make it better and every single aspect.

Here's another one:

CP-0 Rob Lucci

Boosts HP by 1.3 and ATK by 3.0 if matching Orbs, 2.5 otherwise. Makes matching orbs more likely to appear for Powerhouse character

Special: Sai Dairin Rokougan

Inflick 50 times ATK damage to one enemy, that ignores defense, makes matching orbs a lot more likely for Powerhouse and shuffle the all non-matching orbs, including BLK.

I think you might see some sort of RCV downside still, but this is more reasonable definitely.

Completely fucking broken having all that plus the HP boost.

You have seen how many matching SWshanks gets, you gave him his CA and again on his special.

Nah, this is more in line of what Lucci should be. It's funny you bring up Shanks, because he ALSO needs a + version.

Getting the best fights tonight in Enies Lobby
livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
Bring snacks. Yup, that's it.