What does Veeky Forums think about saabkyle04?

What does Veeky Forums think about saabkyle04?

Stop self advertising your shitty youtube channel cunt

hes a cool guy in my books. actually interested in his s13 'build' bc hes going a different route.

Big sellout. I liked his awkward 10 minute videos on cars in his family's dealership and nearby. Now he does 30 minute videos shilling exotics and luxury cars.

shitty fruitcake who doesn't even own a cool Saab

He does good in depth reviews because he has autism.

someone post that review of the hooker's face

>in depth reviews

more like in depth previews tbqh

has he ever criticized his press cars?

His lazy eye bothers me

Why did you bump a dead thread 11 hours later to say this stupid shit? With that said I don't like his content and his mother still dresses him. Sage'd

I like his project cars, everything else is meh.

He must make you really wet considering you keep bumping this shit thread, sage'd

lazy eye poster isn't me but what can you expect from a fucking retarded busriding sager.

drink bleach.

T H I C C

Because I don't like this loser I'm a busrider, nice job showing those insecurities m8.

He looks like an autist

The garage I go to was bragging about spending time with him and showing him how suspension setups work and stuff. Meanwhile charges me $80/hr labor for a differential fluid change and won't offer any real practical advice to me about my car.

>reads off a spec sheet and from the instruction manual
>good

I liked his older videos. Now he sounds like a squealing Mickey Mouse with a fake ass overly enthusiastic uppity attitude, and his videos are way too long. He reads alot of unnecessary bullshit from the spec sheets, but judging by his subscription count there must be an audience for that type of autism.

>Narrates a Wikipedia page
Still better than regular cuck reviews

Your still a cuck for defending this massive faggot and bumping a dead thread in hopes someone agrees with you

he doesn't really do reviews except in the videos where he drives the car which is like 1 out of 5

that said i like his videos because you get to know basically every little detail about the car