byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_RpbaUU7NI
youtube.com/watch?v=qSggtXbusdE
youtube.com/watch?v=dHV8Wzldlck
youtube.com/watch?v=xYc4DT18EJg
youtube.com/watch?v=hXAssopznWE
youtube.com/watch?v=sU8n3NVmm1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=OKCH56oLMlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

discuss

First for sec husbando's!

your chatacters a shit

put bandolier's in lockers as well please

new design looks pretty good though

>Vending machines behind the spot where the HoS is supposed to lecture his officers
Not very aesthetic senpai.

What's wrong with the old set up exactly?

Ignore everything except the gygax and charging station. The rest of that shit's just a placeholder, including that weird rtable I somehow placed.

don't you dare remove any of the vends

I added a fucking vend. Don't worry about the vends.

I really don't like the paint job on the floor, to be honest. Especially that is completely surrounds the left most table, but doesn't for any other. Also, the coffee machine should be closest to the exit.

If you made that gygax into a roundstart thing, ill personally bust in and break it every single round as a greyshit.

Serious talk now, the machines don't look bad but they don't look good either, its a case where you redid a room by moving stuff rather than remaking it from scratch in a better way. A no on my part, or atleast make it so the snack machines are where the ripley and shit is, make a extra table to the left with a sunglasses box and just fill the two spots above and bellow the sec vends with full windows.

>Ignore everything except the gygax and charging station
>The rest of that shit's just a placeholder
Really only looking for thoughts on adding a gygax to security by default

New thread, post top new waifus???

I'm telling you that you can't have a good mech without well placed vending machines, and you've placed them (as well as the painted floors) incorrectly. My thoughts on the vending machines are WAY more important than any discussion about dumb piece of metal in dumb locations.

Are you suggesting that security have a mechbay/roundstart mech?

That's a terrible idea. It's banbait at best and shitcurity material at worst. We already have a problem with people who roll HoS for the gun let alone people who break in for it.

It also adds a level of powercreep that could lead to things like 'Well if security is getting stronger antags have to as well", stifiling creativity for faster, more efficent methods of removing characters which is shit.

It'll also kill what little social standing there is between research and security that isn't sec raids. There's no issue with an officer requesting a mech from robotics at the moment, and neither is robotics making mechs for security as a project. Making things easier to access alone kills the potential for bartering, conversation, and pushes us closer to being TG shit

If you like Gygaxes, make them or be friendly enough to science to have one made for you. 10 sheets of diamond is enough to make a Gygax, and that's only two diamond deposits. It's not that difficult. Since Trinity Prewitt has come back I see her in a fucking Gygax nearly every round. If a waifu can get a Gygax at the 30 minute mark, anyone can.

gee /ss13g/ how come Veeky Forums lets you have two threads

Literally anything can be moved later. Doesn't matter right now. Again, "Placeholder".

Default Gygaxs have no equipment. You'd still need robotics for a taser or whatever. Anybody breaking in is just getting a suit they can't recharge without breaking back in.

Our thread is in the Veeky Forums metaclub.

Powercreepy as shit, abusive as fuck, its a mech, its one of the most coveted things you can get as a sec guy, stun immunity and the ability to transport people easy with your built in gay baby jail.

Its fucking TG tier powercreep and baby tier balancing, why the fuck are you adding in a highly advanced piece of equipment that makes peoples jobs much easier for sec, thats like making every greyshirt spawn with gloves, a cigar and a multitool, a traitor to naturaly spawn with a emag, making it so we get TG medical because "why should it take 20 minutes to fully fix someone manually", its a downward spiral of shit.

No, fuck off with your easy bullshit powercreep, I dont care if it has no taser modules, get a gygax like every other sec has ever done, by interacting with science, roboticists of all people tend to not be the most socially awkward and would gladly get you one so you don't even get a "its science" bullshit pass.

Yo ho fiddle de dee
being a pirate is alright to me
do what you want 'cause a pirate is free
you are a cultist

Are cigars more than cosmetic?

Default Gygaxes can still fuck things up. If you're not familiar with how combat mechs work, why are you suggesting to make them easily accessible?
What's the point of a mech with no tools at round start for anyone?
Why wouldn't they be able to just replace the power source themselves, or use robotics to charge it?
What does giving a security officer a projectile-proofed EVA suit at round start offer to the rest of the crew?
Why is it okay to detract from robotics from round start?

If you want a Gygax, you do the research, you mine the materials, you assemble the parts. OR you use your words and work together with the crew to achieve something with co-operation.

LIKE YOU'RE MEANT TO PLAY SS13 IN THE FIRST PLACE

>tfw i felt smug for tricking the wraith in departures into the path of the escape shuttle
>roadkill

The best tree ever
Would follow

Yeah they are SUPER cosmetic and make you run faster

you can use them as breath masks and dip them in chems to slowly give you chemicals as you smoke them
Otherwise not really

>Default Gygaxs have no equipment. You'd still need robotics for a taser or whatever. Anybody breaking in is just getting a suit they can't recharge without breaking back in.

Can't mechs without equipment still punch shit for big damage?

>Only really play robotics
>Spend most rounds mining because no brains to borg and no mats for mechs

Actually finishing a security mech for a good team is a great feeling don't ruin it and give me even less to do.

yes they are, you can load them with chemicals and you'll slowly smoke them and absorb in your body

i personally enjoy rolling as a paramed with a leporazine, doctor's delight and dexalin+ cig, it lets me save peoples without using my eva gear

it's even better if you have hardcores in your body preventing you from getting zas'd

What's your Ckey you fucking retard?

That was a good ending. I spent most of the shift exploring space in search of a free space pod which I later realized doesn't spawn on metaclub.

Then, at the very last second, the teleporter malfunctions and sends me to Z3 instead of Escape and I drift towards what I think is the AI Satellite so I can teleport home.

Instead, we found Spess Mart. I struck gold in the 11th hour.

if only I could see the shuttle timer
damn birds
I was one punch away from death too

Absolute aesthetics and like anons have said, dipping them in chems makes it so you can absorb them like a IV system. Its alright but unless you powergame it like hell, mostly a gimmick.

>robo makes me a gygax
>just DNA lock it and park it in the office

How do they even benefit ye average officer that doesn't want to be a memey asshole in a mech all round

I feel like I have a pretty good grasp on cult and holy crap cult is hard now! Bad cults are going to get absolutely demolished with these recent changes. Heck, I thought that cult had a pretty good flow to it, and we were not even close.

N3X15

What was changed?

Manifest ghosts got nerfed I think

it was completely removed.

>robo makes me a gygax
>punch all the windows in research out

What's he going to do? Call Security? HAH

Gotta get that diona farm started much sooner, cultist.

Even a halfassedly organized regular crew+borgs are going to outplay 99% of cultists who can't replenish their ranks in secrecy.

>spend all game trying things out as a derelict MoMMI
>still no idea how to do anything beyond basic hull repairs and wiring
Also whoever drifted past my lair while I was repairing a wall, hi, I spent the rest of the game wondering why the fuck you were even there.

you can no longer be a diona in arrivals pod strapped to a chair using macros to constantly summon ghosts

>still no idea how to do anything beyond basic hull repairs and wiring

Observe for a round and watch engies, atmosians, and station MoMMIs do autism shit.

Spawn as MoMMI on derelict and try it yourself, afterwards.

>Be detective
>Have two near death experiences but survive anyways
Feels good.

For me to explain how to do a supermatter engine, id need to explain basic atmos and that's a little advanced for someone who seems to be so young to ss13.

Id advise you try and be a human engie, ask for some help from your coworkers or from the admins. Dragon once fully taught me how to do a SME when I was about 3 weeks old ingame, didn't understand a lick of it but point is, they do help you out if you ask, so give it a shot.

I will do, I was mainly using the MoMMI to get to grips with UI and interaction in a completely irrelevant area with no chance of accidentally venting somewhere important.

Haven't played SS13 in a good 2-3 years now. How does Veeky Forumsstation hold up against Goonstation these days? Or are there any better stations?

>tfw grinding garlic for holy water is soul crushing work after the ghosts spent twenty minutes haunting your garlic farm to try to kill it even though you grew diona plants and nobody was getting into them.

we all play on Veeky Forumsstation m80

You can always get flashlights. Also breed for potency.

>even though you grew diona plants and nobody was getting into them
>tried to become a diona
>you were bitching about ghosts not entering dionas

jesus christ avada, how autistic are you?

Can we make it so that if you have above a certain amount of holy water in you deconversion just happens and isn't RNG dependant?

I think it could be an interesting addition.
It could encourage more players to play security.
I'll make the changes now and the server can vote for it after so I can get an idea if the community really benefits from this or not.
Keep up the good work.

I ended up begging a borg to make me mutagen and purging moonflowers with max potency so they could stand guard as sentinels to light up botany. If i was less lazy i'd combine the chems from the garlic into the moonflowers and they would light themselves up, but that was a tiring fuckin round.

TG has more people, goon has more cohesive content.
Veeky Forums is probably the closest thing to what you were playing 3 years ago.

Good luck spessman, one day Im sure you will make a R-UST engine.
Veeky Forums though tgstation was so shit it became TG so it wasn't connected to the actual board, they are currently a absolutely dogshit server with bad people, bad admins and shit code, can't even murderbone there anymore since its too antagy. Goon got its code leaked months ago, unsurprisingly it barely compiled at all from how bad it is, if you though it was good before, its probably still good, just shit compared to Veeky Forumsstation standards since we became the best server in terms of people and optimization.

For the best server, id say Veeky Forums.

>implying we had goon chat and lighting 3 years ago

neck yourself
Veeky Forumsstation is nothing like it was before newfag

Honkie, next time just take away your name before posting.

I predate you and your friends.

Nice one!

That's not me and I don't pull oldfag cards.

I started playing in 2014 which is a good long while ago but nothing compared to some people that play here.

A combat mech, with no modules at all, can melee through reinforced walls.

I'll meele ur reinforced walls bby

Who is the best medbay waifu and why is it Avada?

All waifus are trash and so are you.

>nobody votes for defficiency
>we're still forced to play
Holy shit what a stupid fucking system

she's a special girl, needing special attention from my dick

memories

those are my feet

Left the game open to read the comments and eventually it started the next round. Huh. I always assumed you need to close it and start a new session

Doesn't work all the time

your sacrifice was not in vain

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_RpbaUU7NI

>tinky was the last great bus
What happened, bros?

Tinky?

You used to have to restart every time, but now it only transitions automatically part of the time.

You must have missed some of the buses to say that.

Tinky.

How do you enable respawns for local testing?

just hit the rejuvinate button

I need a new customized character

theres a verb allow-respawning or something like that.

alternatively just open your mob with VV and erase your ckey then rejoin.

Open your config.txt

>## disable abandon mob
># NORESPAWN

uncomment NORESPAWN

Post songs you want on the emagged jukebox.

youtube.com/watch?v=qSggtXbusdE

youtube.com/watch?v=dHV8Wzldlck

Needs to be added yesterday

youtube.com/watch?v=xYc4DT18EJg

youtube.com/watch?v=hXAssopznWE

Power creep at it's finest.
Maybe just put the mech charger there and nothing else; too encourage people to request a gygax more often to have something to fill it.

youtube.com/watch?v=sU8n3NVmm1Q

That video of the falcon screaming after its kid fell out of the nest and died

youtube.com/watch?v=OKCH56oLMlc

Add a cigarette machine and we're golden.

Did all the shitposting scare hachi off? I haven't seen her in awhile.

do birds like hachi being scared of?? does hachi like hachi being scared of!??

Hachi requested a 2 month selfban.

y tho