>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vaniIla-112-addons-download/
shagui.org/pfUl/

>Leveling Guide (fixed link)
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models + WoD tilesets for Vanilla
modcraft.superparanoid.de/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=11051&sid=5bef861d0c0a46bb9d0e8c7436e813ff
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5w0sl5/the_devil_you_know_feenix_1121_server_nemesis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Feenix

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5w0sl5/the_devil_you_know_feenix_1121_server_nemesis/

> Elysium discord is literally now just CMs speaking in Russian

First for Clairissa!

/fnxg/ when

I just deleted my Elysium characters, who do I whisper on Kronos for a guild invite?

what are the odds that elysium will become kronos 3.0 once some new promising server opens using the rebirth's core?

you're third

also, literally who?

I'd give you an answer as soon as you can tell me where the hell rebirth is gonna release their code.

their site is dead, theres zero (0) indication they are doing this.

I quit Kronos, i quit elysium and i quit nost. I think im exhausted with playing vanilla wow and gonna take a break. Waiting for the next promising server desu

I quit the next promising server, I quit elysium and I quit crestfall. I think im exhausted with playing vanilla wow and gonna take a break. Waiting for the next promising server desu

Same here. HellGround will save us!

is that really him?

i just....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it?
always being racist and hating women
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and jaded....
unbelievable....

Ok faggot you win. Let's shitpost here since /elyg/ is quite dead atm apart from shitposters.

if elysium is so bad why don't you go ahead and make a better server lmao

>if legion is so bad why don't you go ahead and make a better game lmao

based retard

indeed lets see if you can come up with a better game ;^)

Here is one. We all take turns on your blindfolded mother and she tries to guess who is Jamal and who is Tyrone. Sounds better to me than Legion, amiright?

>tfw Kronos won

There already is Kronos, what better could you ask for? It's literally the /promisedland/.

Is 60 PVP alive on any server?

They already raiding aq and killing cthun while we cucks are farming jed/rend ubrs

too easy

jamal has 8" and tyrone 9"

how about we mix it a little and include Jose and Xiaou

Redpill me on why Elysium players are the real cucks. Be creative, no "no devs, no AQ, corrupt gms"

With special guest star Gurky it could be even more exciting

They banned /our guy/

hi

now that you niggers have your own thread don't shill on elysium's

It might be on feenix tomorrow when they release that merge and revival of old characters.

Whether you want to be fighting people in full T3/R14 is another question.

Let's be honest here guys. The sad truth is that this general cannot exist atm. It serves no purpose. Triggering Elysicucks is way more fun, don't you agree?

>mfw raiding AQ on glorious kronos knowing that elycucks will never see the light of it before 2025

>Clearing playground mode AQ with no nature res where the healers bandage the main tank every 3 minutes or so
>Half the raid can't even make it to AQ because they're stuck on UC elevator

What's the point of having an /elyg/ when everyone with an ounce of self respect has jumped ship to K2 already?

Was Kronos really this undertuned?be honest, what is this bandage meme?

What's the point in a Kronos general when there's only 5 people that play on the server

yes and elysium is the pinnacle of raid difficulty
>10 days after release a raid full of fresh 60s in greens kill rag
PINNACLE
I
N
N
A
C
L
E

why aren't you afk on the bridge right NOW

I dont have an alliance character

what kind of chain of events have to happen to become a degenerate as shown here?

>someone playing the piccolo trinket in the most populated place on alliance side is degenerate
huh... really activates those almonds

shut the fuck up allycuck

In the end everyone got cucked I guess

nice retort

lok tar o gar am i right bro haha

i was talking about the line of autism they're forming on the bridge like
>haha is my character cute guys? xD :3

This is literally what teenagers in MMOs do. They get some gear and then stand around in major cities boasting all day. I really don't get it.

Sorry I'll go afk out in Elwynn forest behind some tree where there's a bank and auction house available

>guys I'm ingame all day but I don't actually play the game?

isn't that were you degenerates ERP anyway? it'd fit you

>madti can't even keep her own hands off her FAT ass

God help us.

Wasting some time on the bridge before and after raids or while recruiting a group for an instance is pretty normal

Save this before the janny deletes it

Roleplaying tranny freaks aren't "normal."

mentally ill tranny genocide when

Real talk, what do Kronos population look like?

about 800

about 4 people online at peak in the vg guild

Stop paying attention to them. You people are to blame. Tranny beta orbiters and people complaining about the trannies are the only ones posting about about them. The trannies themselves stick to their gchat / discord. Stop being part of the problem. Wish it was bannable to make autistic fucking posts about Puddi / Madtii etc

doesnt look good. Would you say there is a good chance of hitting ~2k peaks after merge?

>haha you guys are so edgy for not liking us disgusting mentally ill tranny subhumans xD
kill yourself

>server is full of raidlogging 60s
>no one to do low level dungeons with

This

Nobody does those even when the server is fresh.

on the original shutdown notice they said they'd throw it up on github after march or something. i dunno.

>mfw krog has more posts than elyg and some of the elyg posts are obviously from you faggots

It really is dying, isn't it?

Dunno about dying but I'm not gonna play on that corrupt fucking server anymore. I'd rather bail now and wait for Crestfall or even official legacy servers (kek)

tends to happen when you split the same game into two generals

retard

what tends to happen?krog having more posts than elyg?did you read my post?

retard

fair enough

>elysiumcucks will pretend that everything is fine and dandy

dumb question but do i need to download a different client after elysium to play on kronos?

No, just change the realmlist

Nobody cares about inspect element, Grude.

yes that's meerkatz, definitely in the top 5% of autists in this community

CRESTFALL
FUCKING
WHEN

Every post about Kronos isn't me.... Babymetal . . .

dead thread

>/elyg/ has more replies
damn...

Makes sense. Kronos bulls are busy raiding AQ while Elyshitters are struggling to remain relevant and trying to damage control as more people quit Elysium by the second.

that's an odd narrative shift
getting a little nervous?

Not really, Shenna noticed it and is forcing the PR team to work overtime.
How much are you getting paid, anyway?

lmao@ this thread >:DD

LF nice kronosbull to give me money and boost me.