>cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Git gud:
webums with sounds:
>>/wsg/1564043

Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5mrEMp8sNt4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Used my car's radiator leak to get out of work and ride my British meme-machine around for a while.

"British"

>He doesnt own a gixxer snow bike
Why live
youtu.be/5mrEMp8sNt4

how long until someone makes a thread with an unfucked /wsg/ link?

Technically a poo-in-the-loo bike, but people don't have to know that.

If you mean a Bell Revolver EVO, then that's probably one of the worst modular helmets I've ever seen in person. Heavy as fuck and shitty everything else to boot. Probably won't die but it sure is a bad helmet compared to other modulars of the same price.

In with underpowered boring bike

Sweet cafe bike

I bought it from a guy who used to race in an amateur 1000cc superstock class. He did the performance related mods in terms of engine internals and cam profile, ignition setup etc.

I bought it from him non road legal, put on the akrapovic and got it redyno'd for the new exhaust. The stock cancer Suzuki ship the bike with has a butterfly in the exhaust which is electrically operated to modulate backpressure and control emissions. He had a non road legal exhaust which I wouldnt be able to use in this country on the road

The GSXR is factory restricted as standard both top speed and rate of acceleration. The Nikko GPack does away with timing retardation.

I installed the WP rear shock, and changed the clip ons to a slightly more aggressive profile with renthal bars, pulls me flatter on the tank and gets a bit more of my weight over the front wheel to make the front wheel more controllable

I then fit lights and all that shit to make it road legal so I can commute as well as track it.

Put some other shit on like R&G frame sliders, bar ends, clutch and stator cover protection because I'm going to drop it eventually and it's a Suzuki you add cancerous shit to "personalise" it.

Oh new adjustable rearsets also because I am tall

Is there a such thing as an aftermarket "streetfighter/cafe racer" headlight that actually has decent light output?

AFAIK tacking an OEM item to your forks is better and cheaper 100% of the time.

All I know is there's a gorillion ktm like conversions and they all look like ass

I'm going to get a 2001 triumph Sprint 955 for my first bike. Am I going to an hero?

Probably

>claims he tracks it
>doesn't have pics
Come on. Everyone takes pics at the track

after you realize what you done yes.

Seconding this, I bought one and wanted a new one after a year, luckily I won a Star, which still isn't great. Bell sucks.

I dont even have a pic of the bike on this PC just videos I backed up from commuting.

Anyway, all I've seen from the doubters so far is a bunch of poorfaggots claiming they own a Honda Fireblade and then posting up a stock image from the back of mom's minivan.

Maybe? It's a fairly heavy and powerful sport tourer, not as bad as a supersport though. Is a good bike though.

A lot of new riders on big bikes lug the engine all the time because they're scared of the power. This can make it easier to crash, especially in corners, and also make it scarier and unsettle the chassis when the power does come on when it would normally be a smoother progression from some power to more power.

Learn to love that powerband

You've got a penis but you don't go round raping everyone do you. Well maybe you do. My point is just because you are equipped to do something stupid doesn't mean you do

Someone recommend a webm converter that gets shit below 3mb for the upload limit?

More shitty resolution from the gopro thanks to autotune. Also this bike was setup for someone 5'7 and nearly killed my back. The best R1 they ever made IMO

what lifts/stands do you guys use?

I want to swap out a rear shock but my bike's exhaust runs right under the engine block and it looks like most stands don't leave room for that.

webm for retards. set resolution to 960x540

If you don't do the MSF basic riders course, yes.

Abba bike lift if your bike is compatible.
I'm that Jew I'm using an online converter

What bike?
>Not having a center stand

I jack it up and put a block under the exhaust

Homemade

sv650

is the weight of the front of the bike resting on the exhaust?

yes, almost all of the weight is on the exhaust. The bike is almost perfectly balanced at that point so there's only a couple pounds on the rear stand.

>rear shock

getting the swingarm unloaded is just a bitch.

Oh Lawd. How to break your headers

Needs a larger tbag

get a bike without underslung exhaust m8
if you get one like this you can build an adapter to fit around the pipes to get a suitable hard point

the headers are fine. they're meant for this. IIRC there's a brace on them going up to the sump so all the weight isn't being transferred on a huge lever to the flange on the engine

Don't look at me ...I'm poopan...

>yes, almost all of the weight is on the exhaust
huh. I didn't think you could do that

wew

>Exhaust headers are designed to take the weight of the bike

Allofmywhat

Nah she's just chilling

I recommend wood

I used to ride

Dumping some pics of a couple things I did this week.

1/7

>before

I'm jelly

2/7

>Allen wrench zip tied to a $15 bicycle mirror

>Let's try this again
We forkless now?

If there's a car jack nearby, I use that. If not, I put it on plastic bucket or something.

3/7

>goodies

4/7

>new grips and mirror

5/7

>installed fender eliminator/took plastidip off

always

The center stand.
If I need more room I put two tiles down to put the center stand on.

6/7

>tinted new LED taillight

The first think you will be tempted to do on a big bike is to grab a handful of right grip. I did that my first time on the R1 for the lulz, the back span up and fishtailed for about 30 yards.

You need to get used to the weight/size of the bike. Find a big open space like a disused warehouse parking lot and do some slow speed manouvers. It should have sufficient power to ride around at a slow pace with no throttle input. Ride round cones and shit, the sort of stuff I imagine they do on the MSF- I wouldn't know I did my license in the UK. If you have ridden dirt you should have sufficient experience not to shut the throttle off immediately if/when the back spins up. I assume the dirt bikes were 2 strokers so a bit more revvy than the 4 stroke equivalents.

Do you have advanced rider qualifications in the states? We have them, you can go out with the Police and they will teach you basic first aid (I think) as road positioning, how to read the road etc.

TL;DR:
Don't be a daft cunt and you will be fine, car drivers will be your biggest concern

>tfw phone wouldn't flash so u cant see shit on the front of the bike

7/7

>comfy

Nice useless mirror

>tfw no place inside of my house to store baiku

>tfw baiku is too big to go through the door

user
You are a good poster
I like you and your bike a lot
What camera do you use? Your photos are amazing

What the hell are you riding?

Ninja250

GL1300 or Electraglide apparently

Lol

Thanks man

It's a Canon 5D Mark III

I dont care about the bike show us that doggo

>cant find my forkless folder anymore
damn..

No problem user, keep up the quality posts
You think you're gonna make it to SAM?
I went and test rode a few bikes today, but unfortunately they didn't have a 690 out, I asked but they only ones they had were showroom new and they didn't want any test rides on them :(

My doggo is can't move around anymore, I have to carry her outside :(
Enjoy your puppers while they are around, lads

Cats>dogs

Nobody is making it to sam because it's not happening

i do every day m8

upload snowmobile willies

nigga they cant do willies, barely any power or tread.
they do land like a box of rocks though

If it happens, i'd like to go. Especially since I live on the east coast currently, but i'm about to change careers and move, etc.

Plus, I'm not sure how i feel about hanging out with autists.

I hope you die honestly family

>pup related

I never realized I wanted this so bad until I had seen it

I hope your dog dies. Horribly and in front of you

You can lick a bag of cacti

I legit hope this is a troll post

Is this the same doggo I see on /g/ all the time?

The robots usually don't go to meets. Plus I figure if people are actually that wierd I'll bring a good book with me to read while camping or whatever we are doing when not riding
Shouldn't be too bad especially because I don't live too far from the east coast

Doggos

New to Veeky Forums ehh?

You are really convinced calling people robots sounds clever huh

Doggos are neat
>TFW first ever bikedoggo

>Starting to notice a trend those who have cats share similarities with the animal
>They often dont socialize well, often do things with the intention of self gain
>Break things or hurt people out of spite

The same applies to those with dogs
>Usually loyal, hardy types
>Often bro tier type of person that will help you no matter what it is
>Lifelong friends

Tip that fedora fella

dog people have to strive to be the person their dogs think they are

posting in the dog bro thread.

come back with some fresher memes

What do you mean?
First time I have posted that here, but it's like you've never been to r9k
People say robots all over this place, I see it on biz all the time too

Discuss

Where do you guys park your bike? I'm about to buy a bike, but live in an apartment in NYC and don't have any garage or anything to park it in, and I'm worried someone will steal it even with locks.

>saying my memes arent fresh

ISHYGDDT

>/r9k/
You need to go back

*fedora tipping intensifies*

I leave my bike outside, uncovered, no anti theft device.

I love everything about it.

Should have street modded an H2R then hung touring shit all over it.

Bonus points if you took those stupid LED cube headlights that BMW retards always put on their bikes and mount them on the front carbon fiber spoilers.

In the garage where they belong.

>He hasn't spent time on every board
Sad desu

But why hate on bmw riders? Did they molest you or something?

I dont have to hate a certain group of people to know they are retarded user.