How can car fuel melt steel rebar?

How can car fuel melt steel rebar?

>What is plasticity

>One of Trump's priorities was spending an extra 50 billion on the military budget that's already larger than the next 8 countries
>Someone actually looked at our military and said "This is in desperate need of extra money and expansion"
>all the while our infrastructure continues to be ignored
>MFW!

Doesn't need to melt, just needs to weaken. Try holding your arm an inch above a campfire, it'll never melt but I bet sooner or later youre going to have to move your arm

Infrastructure is a responsibility of the States you fucking troll.

>Try holding your arm an inch above a campfire, it'll never melt but I bet sooner or later youre going to have to move your arm
What the fuck? Are you seriously comparing human pain tolerance with structural stress on plastic rebar?
>Being this willfully ignorant
Trump has Cuckservatives bitching and moaning about how he wants to spend billions on infrastructure. AFAIK no funds have been allocated as of yet.

GDOT stored PVC pipes and other plastics under there. Some hobo probably camping there started a fire. which set everything on fire.

the fire's heat and the water spray caused concrete to expand and contract until it became brittle.

traffic in the atlanta area is now completely fucked for the rest of the year.

Yes I am. The stupid if it's not molten it still has 100%strength meme is retarded so I used a retarded comparison

this, heat causes concrete to lose its hydration and it crumbles away. 20 tons of weakened concrete will rip the rebar out with it.

>it'll never melt
pretty damn sure flesh and muscle can melt

Here's the problem with you meltfags:
You don't need to melt steel to weaken it.
Hot ass steel will lose strength and rigidity substantially, and you're asking it to continue to hold up a building or a highway while it lost most of it's strength.

Infrastructure is maintained by the states you homosexual

Interstate money comes from the feds. The Highway Fund.

this fucking SUCKS
how the fuck am I supposed to get to sublime donuts tomorrow?

google up the georgia DOT traffic tracker, look at atlanta, im in the upper part of the ring of red horror. I'm also relatively new to driving stick. FUCK ME

Google Maps Navigation.

im going to have to walk like some sort of savage

States are responsible for administering maintenance/upkeep. The Federal gov't provides the funds in whole or in part.

Buy a dirtbike

>living ITP

you need to go further west atlanta to get away with that

no liter no peter then

I'm gunna highway fund your ass you keep sassin me

>tfw no literbike to get hipster donuts
>tfw no face

Pvc can't melt concrete beams. Wake up people! Trump did 3/30.