/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/

>NEWS
GBF collab event is LIVE. Check the pastebin for details.

2/26 UPDATE: (Roach and Piercing rune nerfs)
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0074

shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0073

GBF Pastebin:
pastebin.com/3U2KM9p5

============
Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

============
Learn about the mechanics and classes here:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR

FAQ for newbies:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

============
Netdeck and Meta trends:
shadowlog.com/trend/
game-ai.jp/

============
Good cards to pick in Take Two (Arena) (credit to @pekonyan_sv):
imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Take 2 Card Rankings from some dude called msmochi (Warning: Severely outdated):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

============
Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U

Art package (Basic, Classic, DE, ROB):
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

============
A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12378077
youtube.com/watch?v=jO6sXoWEWjY
youtube.com/watch?v=L46ZzijpmWc
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.7.640Ho.640Ho.640Ho.640Hy.640Hy.640Hy.61NLI.61NLI.67pxY.67pxY.67pxY.6BgX6.6BgX6.6BgX6.60COQ.60COQ.60COa.60COa.67st2.67st2.67st2.6BgXG.6BgXG.6BgXG.640IQ.640IQ.640IQ.60E5y.60E5y.60E5y.6Be5K.6Be5K.6Be5K.6BgWy.6BgWy.67uqM.67uqM.67uqM.6BizM.6BizM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you guys still try to attract hearthstone players here? We don't want them. Take their general tag out of this post, they're literally the worst kinds of people and they only shit up these threads

strawpoll.me/12378077

NEP DECK IS FUN

F U N!!

i'd take the hearthfaggots over the ygoscum

who /allsleeves/ here

Just got the last of them today, feels good

How many days until roach deck is nerfed? Not touching this shit game until they do.

A lot of SV players are HS converts or still play HS though.

Are you one of those people who gets triggered when somebody uses the word "mana" even though the SV devs are MtG players?

What is the winning condition of control bloodcraft? starve the enemy out of resources?

Any suggestions what to remove/add?

Remove 2x veight and limil for 3x succubus?

remove 2x healing angels for 2x unica?

is lucifer needed?

Why don't you read the OP, nigger?

Read the OP.

2 days

We'll soon be free

I still need 2.5k for Feena sleeves and only have 2 of the gbf.

Could someone help me with a private match mission?

need a full game! will pass 15/20

These two guys slap your board's ass on turn 6. What do you do?

Thanks!

What can I do to make this deck better? I'm on a 8 win streak right now but there's always room for improvement

>I'm on an 8 win streak
>better change the deck up
Do you enjoy losing? If it works, stick with it. Looks like a janky ass deck but whatever works for you man.

arisa sure is lewd

Themis

I still need 5k points to make my sleeves cute to boot. GBF shit can wait.

you already know

4 of 7. Not sure I want to do the last 3, I never play Rune and I already have better looking Cerb sleeves. I guess I might do Haven if I get dailies for them.

Honestly I'm probably going to take a break after beating the new story mode and AIs.

Thanks a lot dshift bro! I also play d shift but i get raped against aggro, do you think i could look at your deck for reference?

was gonna rush to get them tonight but then realized I had 2 weeks so I'll just get em playing naturally

Got em

What will happen to the meta once roach and daria are nerfed?

*drops 2 servants of darkness*

how bad are people are gonna jump ship once the new summon goes live?

You'll eventually need Odins unless you enjoy auto-losses to Nep.

The universe will divide by zero

Plus healing prayer, come at me bro.

All accounts will be reset

After all the shit YGO has dished out, I doubt there's that many who'd just leave over this.

SV is literally a clone of HS and Cygames pays the biggest HS streamers to advertise this game.

I can't imagine how dead this would be without HS refugees.

Two 10pp guys on turn 6 so pheonix roost? Let me ask my roaches

*glomps u*
What now qt :3

Pure Seraph will return to tier 1, elena will be more frequent but, not tier 1. Control blood will also see an increase in play but be safely tier 2. Dragon will fall back to being meme since more real control decks are now being played.

>the new summon
What? Is Hearthstone getting an extra deck or what?

Need a full game, please!

It would be dead in the west, most of its revenue and popularity comes from the east though.

>

Link summons.

They're doing a rule change up where the amount of extra deck monsters you can summon is getting super limited. Instead of infinite ED summons, you have to summon Link monsters and they give you adjacent spots to place ED monsters on.

Japan would play it regardless of HS.
Most of Asia would too. Like Granblue and the rest of Cygames is enough to give the game legs.

In Japan HS barely matters. It does matter in China, but at the same time Korea barely cares and they still love the game.

THANKS!

Do you think you'd benefit from serpent wrath over something like DoD or execute?

What's the go to new deck right now? Anybody have a list?

>Four Saha+Lucy Dragons in a row
That's it, I'm gonna make a Nep deck just for you fucks.

Oh right. You were thinking of YGO. I know of Link monsters.
For some reason I almost thought for a second that Hearthstone was undergoing a radical change.

As for YGO. The whole Link stuff and the new rules actually look and sound really interesting. Which makes me interested in trying the game.
It really sucks how they're basically shitting on all the old decks though. Makes me glad I already gave up on cardboard a long time ago.

You're right I'll change them, ty user

This is the new sword deck everyone is playing in high masters, ive seen it like 3 times today.

HEAR!

I'm considering reducing or getting rid of the piercings and ice golems once the changes hit. Don't worry too much about your winrate against aggro because that's already a very tough matchup anyway as I always lose to aggro a lot as well.

People are being hopeful that it will make things better, but I've been dissapointed one too many times to care about they do.

There's free services online that you can use and you just get the whole library from the getgo. /dng/ should have the links in the OP if they're aren't letting their retarded faggoty slime up the OP post.

It is getting around now, had quite a few mirrors

THE

I need more like this

You and I both know this will change nothing, only thing it does is force you to buy new cards if you want to still play with your petdecks.

>He drops 3 wards and evolves one
>Mfw I'm playing silver bolt

>lucifer
Not really he is only strong with Saha
>wincon
Yes making the enemy concede and heal until you win. Some builds oike to use bloody mary as a wincon
>deck
Your deck is really strange for me desu if is working for you is fine

D E N I E D

Well it is really solid, can't complain about it from what I played so far.

Yea, I already know. It's why I haven't even bothered to redownload ygopro to check out the changes.

>trying to neutralcraft all my sleeves
>get a bunch of daria and aggro and roach shitters in unranked

fuck off

Post deck

>People are being hopeful that it will make things better
Well. Naturally. I just hope it will end up interesting.
I don't believe for a second though that it will make the game slower though. Which a lot of people seem to think Links will do.

But I really do think it looks like fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=jO6sXoWEWjY
youtube.com/watch?v=L46ZzijpmWc

Shitting on old decks like that is fairly unforgivable considering that people actually invest heavy money into the game. But disregarding that, I just hope that this post-Links game turns out fun.

Rare Unica lethal.

blood needs a 4pp 3/4 "your leader takes no damage while in vengeance"

May I get a concede

Make it an amulet with countdown

Thanks Vampy

Just make good card for blood.

While everyone have OP bullshit blood only got Yurius and Vampy as a good cards.

some user posted it a few threads back, it's nice when it actually works and you win

Your rate of new players is too low. You need to open your borders to Hearthstone refugess or you will not survive!

Is this a good storm haven deck?

Yea

Looks a little lacking

We'll take six

Yeah, looks good user :^)

Thank you for the insight.

You are truly our greatest and most valuable ally, mystery man.

I saved his smile.

Think I'm done with this meta until the next expansion

this is pretty inconsistent user

DARK DUHRAGOON

I'd add a couple more Garudas honestly, but it's looking good so far.

Forgot link. Also is countdown for Veeky Forums 70 seconds?
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.7.640Ho.640Ho.640Ho.640Hy.640Hy.640Hy.61NLI.61NLI.67pxY.67pxY.67pxY.6BgX6.6BgX6.6BgX6.60COQ.60COQ.60COa.60COa.67st2.67st2.67st2.6BgXG.6BgXG.6BgXG.640IQ.640IQ.640IQ.60E5y.60E5y.60E5y.6Be5K.6Be5K.6Be5K.6BgWy.6BgWy.67uqM.67uqM.67uqM.6BizM.6BizM

baha, satan and grinding are wincons

sexy vamps, servant from enhanced coc, in your case also storm followers are finishers

Dingdong doesn't really make sense in the deck

>tfw more than 60 games today with dragon And only 4 darias to farm

Remove the dingdongs, makes no sense in the deck.
Also consider putting in Veteran Tamer, she works really well for me but that's personal experience.

>flame/glass
>surefire bullet
>no demonic strike
>bellringer in an aggro deck
>no gilgamesh

>Control Blood is bad

is mythril golem any good or should i liquefy it?

I'd cut the ding dongs since they don't really work well in the deck, maybe get 1 or 2 DoDs to get past Wards, maybe add a couple Sister Initiates to accelerate either your draw or your beastcalls.

Also, should Storm Haven run Themis? I have 2 in my deck but I don't think I've gotten any value from them so far.

>A2

If Forest/Rune can turn Mordecai in to a snow man/golem is there a Blood card that can turn him in to a bat?

No

>Turn 1 draw a card
>Turn 2 spellboost a follower
>Turn 3 & 4 vomit followers while drawing cards and hitting face with spells
>Turn 5 Levi piercing rune
>Turn 6 Daria + 4 followers
And this is when I disconnected. If you play T1 netdecks in unranked please kill yourself.