Non-shitty Car Facts

Put only facts that are true.

if that were true, how come electric cars aren't lobbied by oil companies

>op is a faggot
true fact

I do believe that car would get unironically 300 mpg.

Look at it.

Did you know there's a gentlemen's agreement to keep engine speed at status quo?

That's not as non-shitty as your fact.

Is there anyting like gatfacts™ but about cars?

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

>weedfags think oil is only used in gasoline.

>obligatory supercarburetor post

You too can have a 120 mpg CARBURETOR that makes 900 HORSEPOWER AND ABSOLUTELY 0 EMISSIONS but oil companies shot and killed the inventor of course.

I have a few and I know a lot of others do so I'll dump what I have in hopes there are new ones.

This. nothing OP said is true. The car was so expensive to build VW knew the market for the car was incredibly slim. What OP failed to mention was that thing was cost over 300k. And VW LOST MONEY on them.

I lived around Wolfsburg when those were roadtested. Saw dozens a day for about six months. Nice design actually. As for MPG, this is later production prototype, original model was really capable of doing 300 but it was one of those featherlight twoseaters.

I question this, is possible on the actual roads or was this done in a factory with controlled variables?

oil and military industrial complex rule the world.

this kills the sheep.

kek

why would you question something so obviously true. look at the picture.

Because they're not that good. Tesla's take like 10 years before you recoup the costs

the classic

True, it was a VAG engineering project to show off how green they were. Wound up being totally pointless since the diesel situation blew up in their faces not long afterwards.

Of course if they'd committed to mass producing them, or engineered a similar vehicle out of cheaper materials the costs could have come down.