Previously newest video: youtu.be/NNG_szaXNNU

MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=8sb4TnxeDLI

CES 2016 Footage: youtu.be/JRStRzbBD_g

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: youtu.be/C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous thread:

I'm going to marry Jaal!

quarians out!

immigrants aren't people

TESLA VANGUARDS WW@?

No you're not, he's straight.

reminder that kellyfags got screwed over by bioware

I want the tumblr immigrants to leave.

I'm going to marry Tali!

what's this from? Don't remember seeing it

#th for /meg/ politics

I'm going to rape Jaal!

>huge lightning effects
>barely any damage on a fodder-level enemy

It's Dragon Age all over again. Also pretty funny that the squad icons on the bottom of this are the old ones for Liam and Cora. Must be a fairly old build.

This pc gamer q&a is sounding rather worrying.

Jaal is not for rape.

That's why we have the salarian twink pilot.

If you have #HotOpinions about politics but cant draw or write, you have to go back to tumblr or /pol/

The gameplay montage from Dorito Pope's game awards

Yeah, it doesn't sound like he was too into it. Also seems to tacitly confirm that DadRyder dies so there's really no interesting twists ahead in the story. Archon is the bad villain who wants to kill you no matter what. The end.

this image gave me aids

beside the talk about the story being generic (7:40-10:30), what's so bad about it?

I'm going to get his thicc rabbitsquid ass no matter what it takes

I'm going to Romance a Salarian!

That from what he said, it is like "improved Inquisition in space". That is worrisome.

I know right, Jacks not even in it.

Mainly that, I'm confident the combat will be good but it's an rpg. Combat can't carry a shit story, and from what he said it sounds awful. Maybe it'll be like the witches 3 where the plot is shit but the writing and side stories carry it but I very much doubt that.

cmon man that shouldnt be a surprise. they'll probably have identical stories too

They seem like they just don't like the ME stories in general because most of the things they were complaining about are present in every game.

>It's another you're the only one who can use the ancient alien tech and this makes another ancient alien angry episode

Jesus Christ I hope the pc gamer guy was just confused or something, it sounds pretty damning.

MUH
thats a nice picture

Na, he just says that at this point the story beat of being the special snowflake with the ancient alien technology is already played out and bioware should have changed it up. He's also disappointed that for all of BioWare's bullshit about the Kett not being totally bad and the archon being nuanced they really aren't anything more than evil foozles.

head is a bit huge

So it's every Bioware story ever? Don't really see an issue here honestly.

Vetra best waifu!

>using a weapon that was ME3 exclusive
>those over the top lightning effects

>Don't really see an issue here honestly.
Jesus Christ, you people are getting more and more ridiculous

Eurogamer says she's kinda like Tali.

Hopefully she can at least come close to that level of waifu perfection.

I mean if you're expecting a nuanced original story from Bioware I don't know what to tell you. They've basically never had that and the only games they've ever had that actually tried to be original failed miserably.

Vetra's a fat old turkey

Cora a shit

>Vetracancer is the new Talicancer

>Man, bioware always does the exact same story ever since the first Baldur's gate
>After ten games doing this, it's time we take a stand
why are you even here, user

>i recognize this thing is shit, but i don't care because it's always been shit

forever and for always

been that way for a while now brah

That compass on the top is cancer.
ME1 had a lazy attempt at a minimap. 2 and 3 dont need maps because all levels are corridors. Borderlands actually had a good minimap.
Now they're aiming for Skyrim in space with muh open areas but it ends up being shit like Inquisition.

Her face model certainly disagrees with that sentiment. Here she is with her posse come to make you apologize.

>tfw talicancers started the fire
>tfw the fire rises

So i got back with liara in shadow broker after fucking tali, and when I went to tell tali she's been cucked she just gives me the line about how she wants to fuck but isn't sure if she handle the power of the shep cock. This didn't seem right, is there really no break up dialogue?

>not wanting to see any improvement from the developers
we saw that Bioware cant handle the Jesus protagonist when they dropped ther spaghettis with the ME3 ending. they wrote themselves into a corner because they had to make shepard the saviour of the whole galaxy.

If you think 'Bioware games' and original, groundbreaking plots and stories of moral relativity come to mind rather than character slices and RPG mechanics someone has grossly misled you

I hope she is nothing like that traitorous moeblob

>"You came to the wrong neighborhood shitlord!"

>and when I went to tell tali she's been cucked
theirs special dialogue for that? how come i never noticed?

what did you tell her?

Exactly. So they're sticking with something that they've traditionally done very well. I don't see a problem here

Fuck off, drone. Go back where you came from, you filthy newfag.

>see filename :-*

Are you getting paid for this or are you just naturally this much of a betaboi biodrone?

did you never play the mass effect triology? they make the same mistake right from the start.
do you suffer from braindamage or are you just incapable of understanding the written word?
I guess its more a argueing for the sake of argueing thing, you need to play retarded so people give you attention because you are lonely? its sad.

You're right, user. I guess all dreams really do die on the waking. It was just that for the briefest of moments I allowed myself to dream that BioWare could better themselves.

No, that's what I'm saying, there doesn't seem to be anything at all. Feels very odd.

>I'm a newfag for not bitching about the inevitable, again
I'll take your word for it

I goofed

Doesn't really make a difference to you

I'm not sure what mistake you're referring to. The mistake I think they made was that they were more concerned about making a memorable, fresh, and groundbreaking ending rather than sticking to their guns and the concept of player agency

Reminder that Vetra is the protective and loyal squaddie that wnats to keep you safe and snuggle you.

>they're sticking with something that they've traditionally done very well

When were you ever playing Bioware games for a great story? I expect an adventure with good characters.

>that they've traditionally done very well.
you must be joking

No, you're a newfag because you sound like tumblr or /r/masseffect incarnate. Pretty pathetic.

>60+ posts
>No-one's posted best girl

What a fucking shithole.

Like I said, I let myself believe that it could be better. That they might allow a little bit of roleplaying. That I might be able to play a space version of Lord Kitchener and stick these filthy Angara in internment camps while I forged new alliances with these nice Kett lads who seemed to have the better tech and more organized society.

>spending time shilling for a game in a forum with 17 acctive posters
I hope your lifechoices played out well for you.

they'll expect a pathfinder in the wreckage brother

>memorable, fresh, and groundbreaking ending

>tfw you will never go to the beach with your femtur gf
>tfw you will never see squirm around in water while she tries to swim
>tfw you will never grasp her thicc thighs while trying to her how to float

>waa why isn't my general a hate circlejerk now that a new game is coming out and people are coming back

best romance coming thru.

wrong picture?
I got you m8

>two chicks from different species fucking each other instead of making sure their species continue.
I mean I like lesbian ships too but isn't that kinda counter productive?

Of course the Asari would probably outbreed them all anyway and that is why their Ark was fucked

This is getting sad. Just off yourself already and do everyone a favour.

I'm getting paid for this so yeah, doing pretty good thanks

If you didn't catch it the first time I could put the buzzwords in quotations for you

>a fucking vorcha

There is always sperm banks for both

Reminder to change her eye color

where's bioware's progressive sexuality stance when you actually need it

She is rather acceptable this way.

but I'm getting so many more(you)s than when I shitpost, why stop now?

probably off in whatever direction scott's lazy eye is pointing in.

>wanting to base an entire new generation on inbreeding

I...honestly hadn't thought of that. Would make sense for the Arks to be equipped with sperm banks though.

>I was merely pretending to be retarded

You could always edit your sister's character so that she looks adopted. PC Gamer guy says she basically disappears for the meat of the game though, or at least isn't much of a presence from the beginning to middle. (Dear God, it really is Bethany 2.0)

how many individuals did they even bring? you need a set number of individuals to not fuck up your genepool, forgot the number tho.

WHY IS THERE NO STRAIGHT ART OF VETRA REEEEEEEEEE

Kind of looks like an emaciated, non-white version of MEW tbqh.

>I was merely pretending to be retarded
I just implied that I was being serious, user

The Pokemon?

Someone post what Vetra would look like if she was Human.

50 is minimum with forcing people who to mate

Asari could repopulate an entire Ark with just one Asari, they reproduce by parthenogenesis.

>not keeping the ryder bloodline pure

next you'll be telling me people actually want to fug the space raptor and the disgusting squid/bunny hybrid

>50
nigga

An MVP of 500 to 1,000 has often been given as an average for terrestrial vertebrates when inbreeding or genetic variability is ignored.[3][4] When inbreeding effects are included, estimates of MVP for many species are in the thousands.

Not if I keep killing them.