Porsche

Seriously why do so many people dislike Porsche?

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/cars/porsche-recalls-2012-911-due-to-fire-risk/
automotive-fleet.com/news/story/2015/11/porsche-recalls-macan-suvs-for-fire-risk.aspx
blog.caranddriver.com/porsche-recalls-13500-panameras-and-cayennes-for-fuel-tank-seal-issue/
carsguide.com.au/car-news/ford-recalls-fiesta-st-kuga-over-engine-fire-risk-53925
instagram.com/lehmank/
roadandtrack.com/motorsports/a31703/porsche-911-rsr-frank-walliser/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where and how..? if anything people will circle jerk sniffing their own farts talking about how great they are and everything about them is.

Have you seen 911R Videos? specifically the one by motortrend?
>this wingless slower transmission equipped GT3 RS is the bees knees!
>everybody places a preorder on the latest edition of the 911 Magic The Gathering cars to collect, store, and trade.
Nah, not a lot of people hate them and anybody who does there is equal or greater hate towards any other car anywhere else. doesn't seem to be as much autism around them as there are with BMWs though. its one of the reasons i loved motortrend's 5th gen mustang vs E92 M3 and thier Camaro vs current M2/M4. pretty much broke the
>this car is too ultimate and gentlemenly to be compared to those lessor cars
haha eat live axle and pushrods elliotfags!

>Implying Porsche are the only cars that catch fire

I like porsche and porsche drivers save for panamera and the suv's.
Most posrche owners track their cars. 70% of leaderboard positions here belong to 911's

Because they are shitty horrible people.

There is a loud minority of shitposting xenophobe NEET virgins with a inferiority complex that they need to compensate for by shitting up Veeky Forums.

These people really don't belong here, and probably don't know the first 2 things about cars.

Then we have OP, a massive faggot thinking that destroying a board is entertaining and fun for it's community that has been here for almost a decade.

digitaltrends.com/cars/porsche-recalls-2012-911-due-to-fire-risk/

automotive-fleet.com/news/story/2015/11/porsche-recalls-macan-suvs-for-fire-risk.aspx

blog.caranddriver.com/porsche-recalls-13500-panameras-and-cayennes-for-fuel-tank-seal-issue/

Boy they look soooooooo gud
Like a cute little frog

ITT: vendetta user going maximum sperg

americans have shit taste

motor trend favoured the M2 in the Camaro vs M2 video though.

No passione

I actually like them, but living in a wealthy neighborhood in Germanistan where everybody drives one has desensitized me to them.
I also think they suck since they have electric steering and bs like that, aren't they supposed to be designed specifically for muh driving feels?

They are fantastic cars, no one to this day is able to build a better all-around supercar

Because the suv drivers are complete fuckwits

to be contrarian

carsguide.com.au/car-news/ford-recalls-fiesta-st-kuga-over-engine-fire-risk-53925

am I doing this right?

to be fair owning a (modern) porsche doesn't say anything about you, it's really without character

Yes.

Like how many?

>post number
How ironic.

i only like how rwb looks

It's even better in yellow

HJAHAHAHAHAH

>Muh 911
What's the point if the Cayman exists.

Back "seats" and muh heritage

older caymans look gay

REEEEEE

I'd rather slightly derpy frog face than ANGRY HEADLIGHTS BIG FISHMOUTH GRILLE MOAR FAKE PLASTIC VENTS like everything else nowadays

user theres nothing wrong with being jealous, but pretending you arent when you obviously are is cringey as all hell.

You literally just said you would rather drive a volkswagon beetle than a porsche sports car.

Please stop.

So where are the angry headlights, big fishmouth grille and abundance of fake plastic vents?

user your autism is showing.

Looks more like the vtec made the ground burn due to so much power bro

Because this board is full of angry teens/early 20s children who haven't learned a car can cost more than $1k and be enjoyable. Also, they mad jelly.

Im a 25 yr old do who owns a $3k civic and got to drive a 911 once. Absolutely loved it and plan on owning one at least once in this lifetime

80s aesthtic as fuck

And the m3 over the mustang.

>found out the problem for these fires
>replaced all engines for free
porsche are genuinely the best euro car manufacturer
their cars are good, have nice power and daily driveability

> mfw they actually built a mid-engine 911

Deets?

the dude who owns that car is a le mans driver.

dudes living the life

instagram.com/lehmank/

we eatin good tonight boyos

Can we fucking ban the autists who spam Beetles every time a Porsche thread appears?

The New 911 RSR

roadandtrack.com/motorsports/a31703/porsche-911-rsr-frank-walliser/

you just have to ignore him. its pretty pathetic of him

Pretty sure it's just one very dedicated shitposter. It's always the same links, the same images and the same filenames.

it is. dude was in every Porsche General.

I wish they'd stop gimping the cayman
it's better than the 911

I was hoping it was some 70s 911 unicorn car I didnt know about.