>Old Thread:
All the Mikus Edition

========================================

>Gundam Versus closed beta detailed, 10 minutes of gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/02/gundam-versus-closed-beta-detailed-10-minutes-gameplay

>Horizon: Zero Dawn launch trailer
gematsu.com/2017/02/horizon-zero-dawn-launch-trailer

>Musou Stars trailer
gematsu.com/2017/02/musou-stars-first-print-shop-specific-transformation-costumes-trailer

>Blue Reflection ‘Mao Ninagawa’ character trailer
gematsu.com/2017/02/blue-reflection-mao-ninagawa-character-trailer

>The Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls Viewing Revolution launches in English on April 21 in Asia
gematsu.com/2017/02/idolmaster-cinderella-girls-viewing-revolution-launches-english-april-21-asia

>Nioh worldwide sales top one million
gematsu.com/2017/02/nioh-worldwide-sales-top-one-million

>Resident Evil 7 free DLC stars Chris Redfield
gematsu.com/2017/02/resident-evil-7-free-dlc-not-hero-stars-chris-redfield

>Gravity Rush 2 free DLC launches March 21
gematsu.com/2017/02/gravity-rush-2-free-dlc-ark-time-ravens-choice-launches-march-21

>Kingdom Hearts digital pre-orders include stained glass PS4 theme
gematsu.com/2017/02/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-2-5-remix-digital-pre-orders-include-stained-glass-ps4-theme

>Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone third music pack launches March 9 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/02/hatsune-miku-project-diva-future-tone-third-music-pack-launches-march-9-japan

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Miku!

Buy 2B's game.

I will when it's out.

well, they're both team shooters
but yeah, overwatch is a depthless arena shooter and battleborn is a MOBA FPS thing with co-op

Littlstar was denied the update.

>well, they're both team shooters
Might as well compare them to battlefield.

Nani?

No 3D SBS from USB

>too lazy to use the cross eye method.

And somehow Overwatch would still be the better deal.

What does wokada have to do with Future Tone

Almost all of our OPs are fanart.

>thinking overwatch is good
jeff, you didn't even make it to the finals.

I never said it was good, just better than GarbageBox's shit.

>GarbageBox
are you ESL or just retarded
at least do something that doesn't sound like shit, ie queerbox
or "Gearbage" or something that doesn't make you look like your balls haven't dropped

This guy draws some really good fucking art.

>when you accidentally throw a dog off into the depths when in lei havina

I'm going to get dinner.
This update better be done when I get back.

I'm still triggered that Crash isn't exclusive.

Is this how Banjo Kazooie fans feel?

I'm trying to play NieR Automata with a friend gamesharing me but now he can't play the game unless his ps4 is set up as primary on his account.
Do you guys have an idea what's causing what ?

He should be able to play it if he is online.

Yeah it doesn't make sense, he can't play unless he's primary ps4 because he doesn't have authorization but I can play the game just fine when I'm not primary, just that we can't really both log on the same account at the same time and his saves are on this account so he can't really play on another either.

>5 hours left
Every time I check it, it gets longer.

>tfw the GD2 OST is double-wide

pause and unpause you cuck

I noticed something when I was using remote play on my ps4 pro

>request: help miku sing a song about love
>reward: factory tyrant module

???

STREAMING EARLY COPY OF HORIZON RIGHT NOW!!!!22132

Pic related.

What the fuck does double-wide mean

Probably means the case is twice as thick as a regular cd case.

holy fucking shit

Fucking degenerate.

Where do those autistic name and trip fags come from? Who the fuck even talks to them?

I forgot to turn my name off.
I only had it on to shill my stream.

i just don't bother switching my trip off half the time i post

It's because yoshida is fucking C U C K and should be fired

You guys ever deleted a psn friend?
Why? Did you feel bad?

Only because they were annoying.
And nah, I didn't feel bad.

Yes, I delete people if I find they have an average of less than 4 plats a week, and fuck no I don't feel bad for deleting sub human casual scum.

>It's an "AI becomes a god at darts after the 3rd bet"

Same. I'm a bit more lenient though. 2 plats a month is the bare minimum.

What's ur ID senpai? Let's be friends.

Question for EU, UK, AU nerds, since I'm lazy and I don't know what your major retailers are, did you guys see a price drop for the ps4 in the last week, something in the 50-100 funbucks range?

No but I'm tempted to delete all the friends that my IRL friend added when he borrowed my PS3.

Regular PS4 or slim/pro?
No price drop for the slim/pro in the UK, haven't seen the regular ps4 sold for months so idk about that one.

whatever the most common/basic bundle is. In NA the Uncharted 4 bundle(slim) is down to 249.99 americucks and 299.99 Loonietoons. Which "coincidentally" makes the PS4 much less than a Switch, with a comparable game for both systems brand new within 3 days of each other.

How the fuck do I dual wield this without the dpad pulling a wrong note on me?

How could it pull a wrong note? triangle / X with one hand and square / circle with the other.

Whats a picaro in Persona 5? I'm worried to Google in case I accidentally spoil myself.

You think you won't get spoiled here?

people have been spoiling persona here as well as some other weeb games so be careful. I avoid this by not playing that garbage shit.

It just means a version of one of the previous games' Personas, but redesigned in the 'red, black and white' color scheme of P5.
For example, here's Izanagi from P4, and his Picaro design.
It has nothing to do with the story of the game and is just a naming thing for the DLC.

Shit. I'll just stay away until I play it then. Thanks

Oh. Noice, thank you.

>I avoid this by not playing that garbage shit.
missing out desu

>tfw I'm a cool computer hacker
>saving people from being watched by the government by using my cool hacking skills
>just finished another successful hacking mission where I broke into a tech giants headquarters and destroyed the entire place
>did so much hacking I was able to use their bipedal tank to slaughter 50 innocent security guards
>going back to my friends basement to drink and do more hacking later
>america is safe for another night :^)

This game would've sold twice as much if the MC wasn't a nigger and there was a muslim woman in it.

I'll be honest, I played the free trial thing, and I loved the game. The only thing that stopped me from buying it is the MC being a coon.

are you being /pol/ ironically or what? marcus was a decent protagonist

I haven't played the game and I never will because of the protagonist. It's that simple.

rude

No I just don't like blacks. Especially in games, they're too cliché, and the whole black attitude fucks me off to no end. I hate their "humour" and the tone and accent of their voices.

I really liked the other characters though, Wrench especially. I thought his design was really neat. Considered building a mask like his with a controller for different emotions.

Just getting through the new Breath of the Wild

>ywn wear that mask

Did you not play San Andreas either?

I didn't play it because I had a fucking gamecube and no other platform at that time. I fucking hate Nintendo because of it.

Would you have played it if you had a ps2? I'm just wondering because with WD2 I saw the reasoning for disliking it you have even outside of Veeky Forums which surprised me since San Andreas is generally loved by everyone. Was it just because Mafia 3 and BF1 happened around the same time?

I like the goggles but the studs need to go.

How am I supposed to tell you now? The game came out 13 years ago.

Has anyone played Odin Sphere Leifthrasir on PS3? Are there any major differences between it and the PS4 version?

>not grabbing your enemies and stabbing them with the studs

Yeah I alternate triangle > left > x > right but I practically always get red wrongs on the last four notes. On second thoughts I might just be getting out of time but it feels like the last note shows as wrong even when I hit right (circle) last.

Get the PS4 version then.

It's still fucking good.

I started playing it again recently myself, still in Grove though.

Does it still have all the music?
I heard the steam version lost some songs due to licensing issues.

Same.
Everyone was playing GTA while I was off with a gamecube playing......
Conflict desert storm 1-2 with 4 buddies couch coop
Gauntlet dark legacy 4 players couch coop
Melee 4 players
Mario kart double dash 4 players coop
I fucking hate nintendo too.

>tripfag advise
Thanks, I'll do the exact opposite of it.

Hey 40 what games do you currently have preordered?

You didn't have mates faggot.

Don't fucking reply to him you imbecile.

Rude.
It's no wonder he's always an asshole.

Nintendo SHITch, because he is fucking nintendrone

No I didn't, but I had an older brother who was mates with tons of people and I'd be able to play lots of vidya with the 3 of them.

So unlike you I was able to experience the full extent of the gamecube, the joys of 4 player coop, playing time splitters...etc in splitscreen.
The gamecube had a ton of flaws but man I have some GREAT memories of it.

I believe it's had all the songs Rockstar lost the license for stripped from it, same as PC and PS3. Unfortunately.

I don't think that should stop people playing it though. Still a damn good game.

Nier and Zelda. Yooka Laylee too, if you count kickstarting it and getting the game from that.

Gonna preorder Persona and Mario Kart some time soon too.

Who actually had a gamecube tho? The only Nintendo I owned was a 64

>Nier and Zelda
Well alright then. I can understanding wanting both games, but in Nier's case I just got the Japanese version since it has English subs and is two weeks earlier, and in Zelda's case I'm not willing to buy a Nintendo system at launch, and since they decided to be assholes and make it dub-only, I'll pirate an undubbed Wii U version. No way am I sitting through an NoA dub for that shit, and if the Switch repeats the Wii U's and 3DS's history, I'd rather wait for the system to get hacked than buy botched localizations.

>Who actually had a gamecube tho?
barely anyone, it sold like shit so nintendo blew their money on gimmick consoles

I did, mainly for Burnout, Soul Calibur, and a few exclusives like Sunshine or Megaman NT (back when they still made Megaman games, though in the end this didn't really materialise beyond a game or two).

Certainly wasn't buying it for Zelda I can tell you that.

Gamecube master race.
You missed out on a SWEET ass controller and some of the best couch cooping out there.
So much better than the isolationist online we have nowadays.
Not to mention Eternal Darkness, MGS Twin Snakes, Melee, sunshine were all master pieces.

>Zelda

Spoilers for Sleeping Dogs, if you haven't played it already then go do it.

Why the fuck did you tell me over the phone and not in person?
You're making this really awkward.

I really love this tuber. Such a cutie.

24 hours in paint

I'll stick to my current order for Nier for ease with getting any DLC (and laziness). Besides, EU release is conveniently right after I get money. Can't say I'm too bothered about Zelda being dub only, personally.

I really wish brown hair with pink highlights was more common.

Well you're free to, it wasn't an accusation or anything. I've been burned out by awful Nintendo dubs recently too much to let them ruin Zelda for me, and the trailer made it clear there's going to be a huge quality gap between the languages.
I personally think they should've taken the Gravity Rush route and voiced it in a made up 'Hylian' language so that this shit doesn't happen. They're taking a risk doing a voiced Zelda game as is and I don't see it succeeding with NoA at the helm, but that's just me I suppose.

Sup dudes. Just broke up with my faggot girlfriend. Need ps4 game with top tier cute waifus. It's about time I let go of 3d and starting loving 2d girls only.

you will have to wait another month I'm afraid friend