nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=digimon tri

>Digimon Adventure tri. part 4 "Loss" PV2
dailymotion.com/video/x5ahqsn_digimon-adventure-tri-soshitsu-2-pv_shortfilms

>Discord link
discord.gg/0u0H6He7d5af9WO9

>Appmon Episode 20
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=901180

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945-Digimon-20th-Countdown-Ends-V-Pet-Details-Images-and-Pre-Orders

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny N0 Trailer
youtu.be/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

>The villain just wanted to reunite with her dead friend

>the villain is too retarded to understand how a reset works

>villain
>had friend

>playing Cyber Sluts
>reach point where digimon are in the real world
>feels like I'm reliving the Myotismon arc of 01

So much hype.

Also, is the new Tri out now or is it tomorrow? I thought it came out tomorrow but people are talking as if they've already seen it.

Bakumon is still alive. That is still a net gain, even if she doesn't remember her.

>villain
She is a tool. She is being played like a fiddle just like Oikawa or worse. At least Oikawa was intelligent enough to understand what he was doing.

>Played like a fiddle
>Mugendramon
You people are ruining me.

now

Himekawa does things to my penis.

AWW SHIT, TIME TO PAUSE CS!

>the moment she lost it

Confirmed for the "Sora" of the original group. I assume that best guidance counselor ever of donuts is the "Taichi".

So what happened? How come Nishijima wasn't good enough to be her new partner?

He didnt wanted to use a Bakumon costume during reproduction

>Megadramon, Loader Liomon, Triceramon, Hippopriffmon, and Orochimon
A somewhat strange lineup for a squad of "good guys".

I now have enough memory to have 3 Digimon on my team but I dont really know who to put in..I dont think I have enough for lucemon so I Just put Areoveedramon into the team for a little while

would there even have been an internet when the original digidestined were kids?

I think it's awesome. Especially that Orochimon, hydras are fucking neat..

Yes, but it would be not "normalfag" tier likely.

I don't think so. They're like 10 years older than the kids, so it would have been the mid to late 80s. There was no world wide web then.

In the mid-80s, there would have been computer networks, but mostly for governments and science people using them and not commonly set up in cities. Maybe it was a "Telephone World" then lol

So, what causes Hikari to flip the fuck out?

Oni-chan dont give the d

>JENOSAIDO ATAKKU

>There is no proper game where you can have Beel Starmon in the team with Belzeemon, or even just the three Musketeers.

Bamco why.

>You will never have a Digi waifu that teases you because she learned your kinks before she turned into the Waifu form and you never expected that it even is in her evolution line

So we have to assume based on what we have saw and they told us that Alphamon is a bad guy?

Is he going to double cross Yggdrasil at the end again for what, the 3rd time?

Well he did killed the 02 kids...

Meicoomon will just FUSE WITH Yggdrasil.

It's Cyber Sleuth all over again

I thought that was going to be a red herring or something like that

>guy
lol

>Sora and Biyomon in the desert
>they're talking
>screen blacks out
>suddenly Meiko

That... was kind of weird pacing.

So Yggrasil went haywire again and now the Royal Knights might be divided again. Fearless leader Alphamon tries to keep to group together but fails miserably. Newbie goes off on his own and Alphamon shows up to drag him back home. Why is Yggdrasil always going insane and seeing humans as a problem when it itself is an outdated system. I like Yggdrasil better when it's a little girl or a fragment of it is possessing little girls.

They fucked up, there shouldn't have been more than two yeard of difference between each generation.
The reason being that the time-space fuckup in the Digital World should have made a difference of minutes into years and a difference of years into centuries, so when Gennai said something happened ages ago, it was just a small time in the real world.

Yggdrasil is just going crazy because she is all pent up and in heat again. She's a computer and no one can fuck her, but a little bit of science can go a long way. They just need a way to invent virtual dicks to make her stop going crazy.

Confirmed for more Royal Knights/Yggdrasil bullshit for the 10000th time

Gennai confirmed for actually close to raping Sora and Meiko. Nigga licked Sora's face sexually.

Joe confirmed for line-backer.

Taichi and Yamato confirmed for spaghetti, they were actually going to ask a middle schooler for advice on women.

Sora confirmed for having an adamantium spine.

Digimon Adventure confirmed for throwing the old show's evolution methods out the window.

02 cast still confirmed to be fucked

Yggdrasil is just a shitty AI with a shitty antivirus that gets infected every 3 months.

What happened to the show I watched as a kid? This is some dark, crazy, sexual, deepest lore, emotional, violent bullshit.

It's really not that dark if you actually watch it.

>You will never fondle Sora and lick her face

why live?

Sora remembers this sometimes when she and Yamato make love. She starts screaming and crying. Yamato calls up Taichi in the middle of the night, wondering what he should do.

I think I'm starting to understand why people say Hikari is nothing more than a plot device.... She really added nothing to this movie other than saying one semi-important line.

>I dunno bro. Is Piyomon in danger? Have you tried kicking a ball to her?

>Gennai confirmed for actually close to raping Sora and Meiko. Nigga licked Sora's face sexually.
He was also rapey to Takeru

I see he has good taste.

Missed today's episode. Did we get Action Eri?

Who cares.

Don't nobody care about that shit. Tri happened, and gahdamn, it was a hell of a ride.

Wait wait wait, are there only four of five episodes released? What is this "26 more days" bullshit?

Also, episode four was hype as fuck, but I didn't really like howSeraphimon's reveal occurred. I feel like they missed the prime opportunity in the last movie, what with Patamon being infected and all. Now Sora gets her build up and suddenly Patamon's all, "Hey me too". Also, I thought they fixed the whole "Gatomon is primarily in champion form" issue with the reboot, but now Salamon's back to champion and doesn't appear to be reverting... Oh well, this was still hype as fuck and I need more. Fuck, I may need to find a Digimon type D&D game or something.

>tri
>actually implying it's better than appmon
I've been loving tri but this is some shit taste, wow. Probably the same fags shitposting earlier

There are only like 3 people who give a shit about Appmon. Stop pretending.

It's a movie. They just split it down to multiple episodes for online.

Unless I'm misunderstanding, and you meant the thing as a whole was episode 4. Then yes, part 4 came out today. Part 5 later this year, and part 6 hopefully also later this year, but will likely be in 2018 unless they pull some dumb bullshit and delay it an extra year or two because they wanna sell more merchandise

So, you're a shitposter ontop of being delusional. Makes sense. We get it, you have shit taste, and dislike Appmon. Good for you. No need to shitpost every time it's brought up. Just hide the posts if you don't like seeing it discussed.

Guys... Dark Hikari is happening next movie.

Sorry, I didn't think about the whole part four of movie four thing.

I meant part four of movie four. And I had thought there were five parts to movie four, but the website I was watching it on is telling me part five comes out in 26 days. No idea if that's accurate or not.

The entire show is a shitpost man. The only shit taste is enjoying it.

Oh, I'm gonna be watching it tomorrow so I have no clue what that's about. Would suck if a part of it wasn't released yet

I think you should get help with these delusions.

I think you should stop breathing

You first

Nah, I'm a gentleman. Ladies first.

Each movie is split into four parts, except movie 3 and likely movie six that are 5 parts, making it a 26 episode anime.
We only know movie 5 comes out this year, but no way it will be next month, this one could still be in theaters by then. I will probably be between september-november and then the last one next february

I was hoping for a more July-August release making the gap 5 months like it was for Loss.

Both of you shut the fuck up. Some people like Appmon, some don't. Either way, fuck off and stop arguing

Goddamn, Tri has some shitty pacing and what is the point of Yamato's dick here? A shoestring budget can still cover bog standard panning shots.

Well now we know why Yamato is always so grumpy and standoffish

>He doesn't want to see dick
You gay son?

For a second I thought it will be that gif of a dude opening his zipper by clenching his fists and focusing his boner

I know japanese are super stressed and want to relive their childhood but do the children must wear those lame student outfits?

>When they struggle but it just makes you harder

Could the Cosplay-like Digimon take off their armor or clothing?

Ophanimon can take the helmet of, and there other stuff like Gabumon taking his fur and Gatomon gloves, so they should

Oh okay coo-
>Gabumon taking his fur

Okay I remember that episode but it confuses me. Is he just wearing pelt of some other Digimon? What is he look like without it

If their model includes such features. Otherwise it would expose their mesh.

He's wearing a Garurumon pelt

>Kill something 4x as big
>Skin it
>Wear it
>Become it
Holy fuck Gabumon is hardcore

He is right. Appli Monsters aired today and no one posted a pic of this episode.

It just scavenges the remains of Garurumon. Psychemon is mysterious since Gururumon has a way different pelt color than it.

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Fucking Skinwalkermon

I AM UNCOMFORTABLE

>UnicornAgumon

lol wtf is this, why isn't there any game with thanksdocmon? I totally want one

Okay Something weird with CS sometimes when theres a multiple choice it says 3 lines of a sentence like I Just beat Lillymon In this quest to stop her from taking selfies and it literally says
"he says he thinks you're
cute but your taking
too many"

And from those 3 lines and it just chooses

Another time this happened it was saying yuuko was drooling as if A full statement instead of a multiple choice

I always wondered if all those megas that are wearing armor could actually take the armor off.

>Wargreymon
>Ulforcememedramon
>Darkdramon
>all those Royal Knights
>Ophanimon/Seraphimon

The translation is legit just that shit

In the first movie when wargreymon and metal garurumon are fighting dioboromon you see it knock off wargreymons claw gloves and he just punches the fucker through a wall He does it twice

Parts of WarGreymon's armor broke off during the fight with Diablomon.

I want her to fall completely so I can continue to gaze upon that beautiful face of hers.

...Delicious... Guess I know what I'm doing tonight...

>Psychemon is mysterious
Psychemon is just the gay cousin of Gabumon.

He's in next order. Also he's the main rival digimon on Hunters, it's pretty bad season but you could check it out if you like him

God I remember when I was 7 and watching this part then getting so hyped out I punched my mom in the face

That also happens at least one time on next order, it's just bad translation

shit, next order's lackluster lineup does have some upsides I guess, I've wound up liking a bunch of the recolors actually, but it's a shame most are one shot rookie or champ and not full lines