How do you deal with tailgaters?

How do you deal with tailgaters?

If you're tailgater yourself, why are you such a faggot?

Just gently slow down until they piss off.

this
then match their speed once they try and overtake
faggot

Dump it into third gear. Like brake checking with no brake lights. Also, you're now in a better acceleration gear to avoid a collision.

drive faster pussy

i don't care because i'm not a passive-aggressive prussian

>Guy wants you to go faster
>Lemme just slow down and then go the speed you wanted me to go when you try to get in front of me
Stop being a passive aggressive cuck and learn to drive.

If you're on a 1 lane: just cruise, you don't give a fuck
If you're a highway: get the fuck out of the lane you cunt.

stop being a moron and just pass me to begin with

Slow down and force them to overtake, then hit the gas and pit maneuver their impatient asses off the road.

get a faster vehicle, pussy
:^)

if you're such a hardman just overtake

how can one tailgate themselves, seems a little impossible

i tailgate
get out of the way faggot

Oh god I hate those people that tailgate you for half an hour and then when they finally decide to pass they pass at 1 mph faster than you

If they have a nice car, drop a wheel onto the shoulder and spray gravel on them.

>cuck going below the speed limit in the fast lane
>have the option of overtaking him through the slow lane
>tailgate instead, until the cucklord has had enough and is forced into the slow lane where he belongs

Put it in 2nd, let the clutch out and throw on my "Fuck you" light. Pleeeease hit me.

Pic related

Why the fuck are you in the passing lane and not passing someone?

You created the problem by impeding everyine else on the road. You wishes < everyone else's wishes.

Why are you such a faggot.

You are my hero

Bullshit. I get tailgated in the passing lane going 10-15 over every fucking day. Why are you such a shithead that you need to tailgate every fucker on the road?

I tailgate people going slow in the far left lane to let them know get the fuck over

Don't use words you don't know the meaning of you moist faggot

If you are legitimately passing a slow driver in the right lane while going 10-15 mph over the limit then i agree with the you, the guy tailgating you is the asshole. However, if that really is you, you are in the minority. Most people especially in the south don't know that it is illegal to cruze in the left lane while not passing someone.

>How do I feel about tailgaters?
Love to tap the breaks on them after i've sped up and match the speed of the fag in the right lane, trapping the looser

>Why am i such a faggot for tailgating?
Because I love sucking dick and hate when people drive under te speed limit in the left lane

>in fast lane
>going 10-15 burgers over
>still being tailgated while passing other cars
>two options
>kick it down a gear and troll the faggot behind when he tries to pass me
>kick it into 5th and trap him behind me and a car in the right lane until I decide he's had enough
Seems like the impatient, easily angered one is the cuck to me desu

If you think pacing is "aggressive driving" then you need an immediate sterilization.

I drive a lifted piece of shit truck. Half the time I don't even see tailgaters. It's even better in summer when I put on the extended hitch and gain a good extra 10 inches of fuck you space.

Holy goddamn shit, what the fuck are you even talking about you retard fuck?

I dont tailgate cause i hate them especially when im in the middle lane and they have all the room to pass. when i get one i just start using windshield wipers with spray until they back off

By your vague post, I assumed you were implying that pacing someone trying to pass you is not "passive aggressive". The only alternative is that you, being the cucklord you are, believe that pacing someone is full on "aggressive driving", which it is not. If you think I misused a different word in that sentence, then maybe you should clarify instead of being illiterate. Also don't drive the speed limit in the left lane pussy.

That doesn't really apply when people tailgate you when you're already going 5-10 over.

Depends on the road. I drive next to an airport runway and it's literally a straight road with no turns. If you don't go 15 over there you'll be tailgated.

>then match their speed once they try and overtake

>trick faggot into slowing down
>then I blow past them

The look on the nu-males face is always priceless
>b-but it's a no passing zone, y-you can't pass me!....

Also just drive a fast car. Then you can over-take idiots errday

>mfw on a litrebike+200cc's
>not a chance in hell some cuck in a mustang is gonna overtake me

I've bumped about 7 cars off the road in the middle of nowhere with my truck. I literally don't give a fuck.

I wouldn't know, I've never been tailgated. If someone is on your ass, it usually means that you should probably pull over.

I just pull over and let them pass. I hate being tailgated.

Most tailgaters outside of the fast lane are just idiots who for some reason cannot understand safe distance. I just drive normally and tend to engine brake more at stops.

Hahaha you're so confused and it's hilarious how much effort you put into typing a response that means nothing

Pretty much.

I always laugh at the tailgaters raging away in these threads telling everyone they should die for going slow in the left lane. You dumb nigger fucks I don't cruise in the left lane unlike you, I use it to PASS.

I usually relax, if he is in a hurry i'll be empathic because sometimes, i am in a hurry too.
so i step on the gas a little, but always remain responsible.

If I can, I will move over, if i can't i'll hurry up but if they keep tailgating me and i have time i'll just drive the speed limit dead center.

I never tailgate, highway in my country always consists of at least three lanes, the laft lane being the overtaking lane and most people respect the faster car, it is key to, when a person is overtaking a slower car in the middle lane and traffic in the far right lane is going slower, you don't push that person into breaking the speed limit, you are patient.