/mbgg/ - Mobage General #660

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gameedge.jp/girlstribe/article/4514/
terrabattleforum.com/threads/broad-of-the-mist-46-and-bar-hiso-alien-12.12417/#post-150607
twitter.com/Phantom_of_kill/status/835414719062159361
lp-pk.fg-games.co.jp/knsb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still no Hestia. Will I get her before the year ends?

Dead general. Only gumi can save us now.

But gumi is what killed us

Gumi's repeated disappointments, failures and horrible decisions made us lose faith and die a little bit inside after every gumi game release.

Enjoy your 50 gems a day

>user starts shilling alchememe
>Gumi lowers daily gems from 80 to 50 after everyone got into it

Truly deserving of the nickname because everyone got memed

Daily reminder $30 package to select the specific character you want is a good deal.

pick ticket AND a 10 roll

Several threads later and you're still anally ravaged

I agree, thank you for your excellent truthbomb.

so whats a good waifu collector that isnt just autoplay the whole time

Should I work on Porin in alchememe?

Yes

DC

Astral Stairway

You get to a point where you can't auto battle your way through descents

>log on AG
>do a 10 roll
>1 3*
>log off

Girl's frontline worth picking up? I remember a while ago people were talking about how the devs were shitting it up

I'd rather do that than paying more to fill a mileage bar and end up with a dupe

I know that feel. Its awful.

The evo mechanic of "Collect limited character which you have no idea when it's appearing again" really ticked me off.
Dropped it because of that (and because it was too Brave Frontier-ey). Cute girls though.

Going to try girl's tribe. Wish me luck lads

Yeah it's annoying for sure, keys are free and get enough to evo units you care about anyway. I have a window open to the raid schedule they have so I kinda make sure to be on for when the boss I need rotates in since and since they're up for 2-3 hours usually you can make it most of the time.

Better than expected.

Did they remove weapons from the gacha?

Fucking kill me.

Are you having fun yet

Kinda. Don't know often they do it though. Right now there's:

Premium Gacha(regular gacha, chars+weapons)

Alice in wonderland Gacha (gachas+weapons)

Premium Weapon Gacha

Premium Costume Gacha

All but the first one end in 2 days

I want to die.

pillows

Nice dick sucking lips

Well, looking at the girls tribe achievements makes me not want to play already.

>500 gems for a 10 roll
>login 3 days for 10 gems
>clear entire chapter for 10 gems
>completing all dailies gives 10 gems

What do costumes do; do they make the girl it's for 5*, or is it purely cosmetic?

Each costume has its own stats and skills.
gameedge.jp/girlstribe/article/4514/

The one I got has +15% to speed and 20% chance to add an additional attack

Should I reroll?

Eh...It's not bad but your only good unit right now is Setsuna. Rofia and Chihaya are amazing if you play for 8 months. Maybe go for a Setsuna+Mikoto account or Setsuna + a strong ranged like Arber.

Do I replace Liza for this loli on my team?

Yes. And use her as leader

Thanks.

Fug, getting good synergy on a team seems like it'll be hard.

I rolled Freya, Amaterasu, and White Tiger and absolutely none of their classification typings match.

anybody else still playing starly?

Just fuck my shit up. His run is 34 seconds and mine 35.

My verdict on Girls Tribe is that it's not worth the time at all. Maybe if they were a bit more generous but once you finish story you'll have next to 0 gem sources. And the gacha being a complete jew normally with weapons in it doesn't help it's case either.

Girls were cute and combat was pretty fun, though

>My verdict on Girls Tribe
>after 2 fucking hours

Don't have to play it for that long to see how jew it is. One 10roll of their shit gacha is 500 gems and there's no discounts. 1 quest gets you 5 gems, every 25 or so story quests gets you another 10. Once you finish story you can do a 10 roll like once every 2 months from dailies and the handful of event quests they add.

Ayy 33 seconds. If he surpasses this I'm totally screwed. Don't think it's humanly possible to do it faster without 5* weapon with Silica alone.

Anyone played Dynasty Warriors unleashed yet?
It's Nexon so I'm not expecting much

done UGExtreme with this setup with relatively small pain
I like how the second to last battle is always the hardest fight because Hermes just eats any debuffs that the final area spams

I hate 100% damage shield so much

Do you like HIT?
then play.

Where do you buy pick tickets in tagatame?

event shop building on home screen. the good one is the start dash in the banner that only lasts a week. the very bottom is first anniversary with a bunch of shit for 1 paid gem each

What should I get with my pick ticket in alchememe?

Zain > Autima > Setsuna(if previous 2 not in it)

I already have Setsuna and you can't get zain or autima

You can with the start dash one. No one really great in the $1 one so just pick with your dick.

I really wish the Trading Post had an interface that allowed buying in bulk instead of one ticket or exp boost at a time. Or at the very least it didn't pop up the "connecting..." 75% of the time.

>10 roll in astral
>already have the water 5*
>2 premiums show up
>i now have 3 of her
this should be a crime

Someone explain me how to use the BWMG in Panzer Waltz.

This is fine

I'm sorry for your loss

Does that game have character specific gacha or did you just get all the same character somehow?

Is there a way to purchase DC package if I'm not from S.Korea?

>running past portal key to fight someone
>character just decides to try and cap it and I can't cancel the long ass animation
They really need to fucking fix this

I beleive it's that character's bday today.

Anyone have a spare unused shironeko account with Sword Charlotte in it?

When do you get a permanent Evovice in Astral Stairways? I have one that stays and never disappears upon using (used it more than 3 times) but my friend's went away after using.

>japanese Potk willhave collab with konosuba
>Alchemem doesn't
yeah, iirc her Bard+ is pretty good and upgrading her is one of the steps towards free 5 rainbow shards

How do I set which child I use on my friend profile? Is it either the heart or star icon?

Floor 16 in the new AG tower reminds me why paralyze is the most cancerous mechanic in turn based RPGs.

What was the reward for S-ranking the last golden blob mission in BGHS today? I checked all the gachas, no option to use the tickets.

>a ton of people play piratestone, or dariaverse
>but krosmaga's cra having a lot of removal, or iop having charge is too much for them, even though devs confirmed that neither cra, or iop will get removal, or charge in expansion. And that they are going to buff other classes.

krosmaga is shit.

Its good when compared to its aggrofest competitors.
>muh ben brode, muh mobile games have to be 5 min long at most

Krosmaga isn't comparable to HS or SV, stop pretending they're similar.

stealth sluts

Its a card game.

>$240 to MLB pic related from buying all 3 BD volumes
Sega please.

The gameplay is completely different.

Potk is the one where they add most collabs first.

Expect Madoka if they'll ever add a collab

>You get 1 mana per turn up to 10 to place creatures and play spells with collected cards

The board with 5 targets is the only thing different there and is quite an improvement.

Whatever you say.

Okay. Have fun with aggrofests.

I never said HS or SV was better, just that they're very different from Krosmaga.

more like monpiece but with actual cards

>tfw people keep dodging me in Crash Fever.

isnt this something you should post a picture to explain

Heart

You can if you use a US Google play account

Did the rerolling process in AG change? I've deleted the file in the folder but the game doesn't reset my data. Just 3 rolls per reroll is pretty bad still idk if I can keep this up for long before dropping this.

Is he even good?

Does it really need a picture though? Evovice is an item in the game that should be a consumable, but mine doesn't get consumed when I evolve characters that require an Evovice.

It's like it's stuck or something.

I havent rerolled in months but it shouldn't have changed.

The best reroll times is to wait til the gacha that is like 3 rolls for 300 gems with a guaranteed 3* or above rolls around. And the easiest way to do it is to just set a nox macro to reroll for you.

So for the most part TB Hiso Bar 46 was pretty much the waste of time people expected of it, only going over everything we already know since 24h for 95% of the time. The remaining 5% were the reveal of Djugan^ - who is kind of neat on the one hand, while making the lack of Macuri^ even more apparent on the other.

The short art stream before the Bar already revealed Kirin/Dracorin^ (I suppose Sakaguchi is on fire now, that he's allowed to draw/design stuff), as well as Nazuna^. The existence of the latter probably won't surprise either and probably explains why she isn't in 4.6 yet, if they're still not completely done designing her.

TBF also seems to have the usual albums ready for the streams by now: terrabattleforum.com/threads/broad-of-the-mist-46-and-bar-hiso-alien-12.12417/#post-150607

Could you guys gimme some help choosing a new mobage to get into, with minimal memeing if possible, but I'll leave that to you.

Which is this the most fun/ has most shelf life:

-Starly girls
-shironeko(not tennis)
-one piece

I'm particularly interested in the first two.

Is this game only playable with Korean text? Can it be switched to nip?

>Reading Alchememe chats for news and updates on stuff
>People discussing the topic of gumi permanently lowering the gem rewards from dailies and also lowering the requirements to complete them
>Someone says gumi is already really generous compared to other mobage

This is a joke right? This has to be a ruse.
Like there's no way someone would believe this.

In other news, here's the konosuba collab people wanted to know about.

twitter.com/Phantom_of_kill/status/835414719062159361
lp-pk.fg-games.co.jp/knsb/

Let's Gather Pussies.

Shironeko will probably last the longest out of those

For which one is the most fun, you decide

What emulators do you guys play DC on?