/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1169

>Schedule for February:
1/31 - 2/8 - Eye of the Storm
2/9 - 2/14 - Rise of the Beasts
2/15 - 2/21 - Xeno Ifrit Clash
2/22 - 2/28 - Shadowverse: Duelist of Eternity
3/1 - 3/11 - New Scenario Event

2/13 - 2/28 - Summer in February (New Swimsuit Characters, Some Returning Swimsuit Characters)
3/5 - 3rd Anniversary Livestream

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

fuck you

>/gbfg/
>not /kmhmg/

reminder that darkcucks will keep getting BTFO in all the new content

d-ded gam?

Reminder that D O L L J O I N T S will save dark and the 6 months of anti-dark bias will finally be at an end,

Reminder that darkcucks are the only ones defending themselves every time

Who's ready to roll vortex dragon tonight?

>water character
>save dark

How badly do you think KMR is panicking from Kamihime taking away tons of players?

>taking away a handful of EOPs
>something to panic about

Good one.

This isn't funny.

Naru h-scenes coming soon

babymaking sex with ferry

Gran alter when?

they're just taking away the f2p shitters so not really

Any new upcoming promotional codes outside of SSR Kat?

Wasn't kamihime already released in Japan before coming to America? It doesn't make a difference in Japan and I doubt they care too much bout the small American player base "jumping" ship.

Do not lewd my daughter you fuck.

Each of the blu-rays will have special stuff. I don't think there's any character CDs coming out soon. The light novels will give a few new stamps if you like those.

They will probably announce some stuff on the anniversary livestream, like the Lowain CD.

Yes.

>using the same exact OP pic as the concurrent SV general.
is this allowed?

Reminder Arulu is sneaky.

/svg/ constantly fucks with our OPs, but no one cares because no one reads the OP anyway.

Man sure can't wait for all those events with Light bosses then :^)

Why does this thread attract people who actively try to sabotage it?

Easy target. Like bullying Beato.

keep crying darkcuck
real elements will MVP all the light events

All of Veeky Forums is like that, just just /gbfg/.

I don't know what you're talking about
there is a shadowverse collab going on right now so the picture is relevant

I honestly can't even remember a light hell mode. If there was one it was probably so piss easy that no one cared.

Because almost every other gen on Veeky Forums knows how easily it is to bait this general.

I actually don't see this happen as much in other Veeky Forums generals, let alone other boards. Maybe really terrible places like /trash/.

This. The Cuckening is coming and dark players will be the first up.

zoi HL, tier 4 Light and xeno-corow, enjoy your three new bosses, everything else will have elemental resistanceā„¢ :^)

When are they going to put an auto button for raids?

never ever ever

/gbfg/ is a mix of the worst of /jp/ and /v/

KMR is in full damage control mode judging by his posts in the last thread.

>Thanks to the red chest buff I can now gain Anima and Soul Balms from even if someone solo'd it to 50%

I don't know about you guys, but I actually really really like the red chest buffs.

>tfw Naru gets drugged by male dorafs making her their cumdumpster

Dumb Fire Knight.

Surely you meant /a/ and not /jp/

You don't browse enough. All boards have their share of shitposters. /v/ is the worst place for discussions and Veeky Forums threads have there fair share. People complaining about the game is dying, complaining about game mechanics, calling each other shit heads, its all there.

Does nightmare mode 100 have off element reduction?

I thought the whole "GBF and /gbfg/ dying" thing is just a joke and no one is taking it seriously?

Never take any post here seriously.

Because they are jealous that their game is empty. Like Kamihime.

I'm not talking about regular shitposting, I'm talking about people actively trying to sabotage a thread into some sort of failure or meltdown, not just a few easy (You)s.

I'll give you /v/ though.

>Confirmed not to be cuckbait
Thank you based cygames, you truly are too kind.

This thread is also nothing like /v/.

It's honestly just exactly like /a/

man i totally expected arisa-chang to get some granblue fantasy in this collab like op pic, kinda dissapointed

Not a chance. This place doesn't like lolis nearly enough to be anything like /a/

> people actively trying to sabotage a thread into some sort of failure or meltdown

What are you talking about?

Source?

Does Titan's call work against Skyfall?

>you will never take Lennah to a nice, gentle walk along the rolling hills, just the two of you, bare feet sensing the verdant grass still moist with dew, intertwined hand feeling each other's warmth, the powerful sunshine invigorating body, mind and soul. After a while, she stops and lies on the grass, her olive skin contrasting with the green of both her dress and the meadow surrounding you both. You lie alongside her, just letting the sun's rays caress your skin, hoping such a peaceful bliss, such an innocent joy might never come to an end

WHY EVEN LIVE?

I can't wait until Strum gets Gran'd

/a/ is all about cowtits and 3DPD nowadays.

LIVE JANNU

Yes.

She was married retard she's fucking cuckbait

the "cuck" pic in the last thread got those 4 magic letters removed and suddenly nobody complained anymore even while still being shit, this place is filled with thin skin b/a/bies

/a/ is nothing but cuckpost and waifu generals.
This place is just a mini version of it.

Play the story.

How does it work? It deals 0 dmg, or just leaves you at 1?

>He actually believes Abel is dead

lol

Should i drop this gane and play kamihime project instead? There are some nice cgs on that game.

Leaves you at 1.

Do you need to ask people on how to breath as well? Fuck off

You clearly don't browse enough.

>was
>cuckbait

Yes

I think you should. Just play that game and stay there.

4CF522B6
Zoi

What does ding dong do in this game?

ded? game?

dings

Dings my Dong

Those people aren't sabotaging the thread as much as they're doing it for shits a giggles since they're bored.

This. I don't even know what that other guy means.

A little shitposting doesn't hurt anyone. And that's pretty much all this thread gets unless you consider doomposting and cuckmemes to be majorly offensive for some reason.

Play both in windows right next to each other.

Protects you from single-hit damage for a turn.

>already half hp

fuck u nerd

No, she's disabeled.

Grey is cuckbait too because both of them will never get over their husbands

they are unwaifuable

the Draph Stables goes through girls so quickly

enjoy taking care of your wife's son

Doesn't matter as long as she thinks he's dead.

Does that mean Juliet isn't cuckbait? I want to make her yell onegai at my penis.

Grey is a fucking necromancer who has her skeleton husband follow her around.

It's a different situation.

I currently have shadowverse and granblue running at the same time. Sometimes I forget it's my turn. Sorry to all who wait on me.

The only people missing here are the real rage pedos that unironically talk about 3d girls to get attention. The /a/ lolicons are still here though.

The only difference is that the janny/mods on Veeky Forums ban you for sjw bullshit that's not even remotely lewd so no one posts lolis like they do on /a/. That's why it seems different.

She doesn't even remember Romeo existed.

How do I build a team around Shadowcraft? The idea of killing yourself is very interesting.

TOOT

unless she's Gransexual she's cuckbait until proven otherwise by virtue of being married

nice /gbfg/ talk ret/a/rds