>Spammed the music box:
>1.10 patch notes:
steamcommunity.com/games/374320/announcements/detail/261608645322016043

>Ringed City DLC stuff
Announcement trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=igomOLwqsV0
Screenshots/art: imgur.com/a/83M79
Gameplay footage: youtube.com/watch?v=j8Ke647-xsU
Redacted "Capital Knight" armor set screenshots: imgur.com/wIM6rIJ
Vaati's notes, trimmed (MAJOR SPOILERS, read with a grain of salt): pastebin.com/Y7MTapKN
Leaked first boss fight (SPOILER): my.mixtape.moe/ldkpad.webm

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

RED MAN COME HOME!

DS2 return TOMORROW

First for crucify the BFposters like Aleksandra

This thread is now blessed by Kriemhild's creamy thighs.

With the rage against Aleksandra, perhaps you'd like to purchase some indictments?

Stop posting this wretched shit because a terrible artist made up a nonsensical headcanon for you to jack off to

Anyone on PS4 need help with anything?

Alternatively, would anyone be willing to gift me any of the +2 rings? Especially Havel's, Chloranthy, and FaP?

Never thought too much about Priscilla but the last one is accurate.

So, is anyone else oddly kinda hype for that new Zelda game?

I know it's not exactly the right thread, but the combat looks rather Dark Souls-y, as it supposedly has parrying and stamina management.

Also, some mild Zelda hype got me to roll a new build in Dark Souls 3 for the first time in a while.

GLORIA FORTIS MILES

This is in the wrong order, and Maiden should be above Herald

>Scas has to trace his noses to make them look adequate

I'm actually quite proud to have made such an impact on this place with only ~3 days worth of shitposting.
I feel like I've achieved something

is Quelana of Izalith cute?

This thread is now blessed by Gravelord Nito and Velka, Goddess of Sin.

Where does the Bloodborne doll go on that?

Also, has it been decided whether or not Bloodborne, Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and King's Field are all part of the same continuity, yet?

No, she has a perpetual case of swamp-ass

>discordshit
literally who
fuck off

>reason why a dedicated host is gone
>acts like a faggot in every FC, takes space up all the time
>contributed to BF posting
>heh....it was just irony...totally...

>it's discordshit because I don't recognize the name of the artist
It's not my fault you don't know them, but it is your fault for screeching like a retard

>not knowing a shit drawfag

King's Field and Dark Souls can't be part of the same continuity. The metaphysical aspects of the world are not compatible with one another.

Even if Dark Souls 2 throws some very interesting references to it.

nice damage control

Nice damage control.

Ds2. Zweihander or BKUGS? I'm torn, help me decide.

Uninstall shit game

return to lords of the fallen when ???

Zweihander unless you're facing stuff with a vulnerability to fire, then use BKUGS.

now that you guys have someone else to autistic screech over

am i allowed back yet

No.

>fighting guy in wacky retarded armor who nonetheless is miles better than you at the game
nothing pisses me off more

>Ley
You'll never be allowed anywhere, just stay gone.

>Vaati is Australian

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

I don't b& people from my FCs, but I can't do anything about people not wanting to fight you.

just make a new character with a different name, dude

it was a joke, don't worry

Why are curved greatswords so shit in dark souls?

Is split damage that bad in Ds2?

>Ignoring that "child of dark" is literally never used other than to describe a fragment of Manus.
>Ignoring Alsanna the silent oracle is the size of a normal human.
>Ignoring that being a witch and a fragment of Manus is not a mutually exclusive concept.
>Ignoring that being a heretic and a fragment of Manus is not a mutually exclusive concept. If anything they could be mutually inclusive.
>Ignore that his corpse is in the same room as half a dozen jailors who would have a reason to kill someone trying to bust out a child of dark.

Dark edge is the only leg you have. But other than that all roads lead to Manus fragment.

Because the very idea of a curved greatsword is fucking stupid

are you guys brawling with a password or is there an FC going on?

No, it's actually probably has the best split damage in the series if you apply a buff over an infused weapon with base elemental damage.

is the dlc season pass worth it? just realized I had $25 leftover in my account.

Anyone want to clear this whole area with me? On PC.

FC finished.

We won't know for sure until march 28th rolls around

What would you consider retarded armor? Something like Smough set?

Post the front of your character and I'll consider it

that and stuff like onion helmet just mixed together randomly with evangelist chest or whatever to look as dumb as possible

Decide quick. These lizards are in need of purging.

smough leggings, dragon head, archdeacon robes, whatever gloves you like

what was DS2 about?

No

Finding a way to free yourself of the curse and learning about the futility of your actions.

Depends, what SL are you? And are you going to go for Nameless King afterward?

>le Dark Souls of Zelda
No, fuck off.

Mostly about a random country far removed from the center of events that were taking place in the world trying to deal with their own crisis as the rising Undead Curse swallowed everything.

It tries to make itself as ambiguous as possible on wether or not it was a far future of Lordran, until Dark Souls 3 came and decided that it wasn't.

Key word being "if," I assume.

>"you'll lose your souls.. over and over again"

89 and yes.

Aleksandra I love you

I'm the only one who miss the ridiculous damage that you could do in hyper mode on both Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 1?

Usually they're good enough without it but with a buff overtop of all that the damage is mad great.

Skyward Sword also had parrying and stamina management. It was awful.

i have a boyfriend

were there bonfire placements more egregious than these in the series ?

it's almost as if you want to force me into tripfaggotry

How hard is AoA in NG+? I would like to start it on my preferred char but not too keen on dying to bullshit over and over.

>>Ignoring Alsanna the silent oracle is the size of a normal human.

Except in this exact case.

>>wahh there can't be a first time for anything

>>Ignoring Alsanna the silent oracle is the size of a normal human.

She's as big as the lanky milfanito, and the lanky milfanito is tall as fuck. You have been fooled by the simple illusion of "she's not standing upright", which is an incredible thing to be fooled by.

>>Ignoring that being a witch and a fragment of Manus is not a mutually exclusive concept.

It wouldn't be heretical for a dark fragment of manus to use dark spells. A witch is heretical by nature, both in DS and in real life.

>>Ignoring that being a heretic and a fragment of Manus is not a mutually exclusive concept. If anything they could be mutually inclusive.

literally what

>>Ignore that his corpse is in the same room as half a dozen jailors who would have a reason to kill someone trying to bust out a child of dark.

Do you remember where Alva is from? Do you remember his story? What, Alva just turned around and fucked a fragment of Manus instead of Zullie despite 2 games of descriptions saying otherwise?

If you want to believe Zullie and Beatrice were fragments of manus and that dicking a shard of manus and that garners an entirely new shard of manus (wewlad), that's one thing. Because of the nashandra painting, people to this day think that Dusk has something to do with the fragments of manus, and because of the Beatrice staff/Witchtree descriptions, redditors have somehow come to the conclusion that the entire witch family line are descendants of manus, so you have ground to stand on (even if its reddit ground).

But if you're honestly telling me that Karla herself is a fragment of manus and has been the whole time and Alva and Zullie aren't her parents after Alva's body placement and the Dark Edge, you literally cannot be saved.

woops

i mean the bonfires 4 seconds walk away from each other at dragonslayer and grand archives

Outside of bosses any difficulty you might face will be up to whether or not you decide to actually fight milwood/corvian knights.

Vaati is /notourguy/

The bonfire placement from Dark Souls III is mostly fine, not as good as Dark Souls I, but not as bad as II. The one you pointed out is pretty weird.

the only hard parts of AoA are that one spot with two corvian knights (that you can bait to fight one at a time) and that one spot with a shitload of milwood knights being overlooked by two milwood archers

The only reason this exists is because Das3 gives you a bonfire for every boss you kill

Show me where all the painter art is

Shortcuts and Bonfires in Lothric are kind of fucked in general.

You got it backwards guy. The small brain is supposed to be the most sensible and the exploding brain is supposed to be the worst.

them also putting a key on the ground directly in front of the door that it opens is also pretty weird

Alzheimer, sins and cycles

That's because it was a half-assed method of gating the archives from you before the other LoC are dead. The body isn't there if you kill the dancer/armor early.

nice try impersonating me

didn't know that, so an early dancer kill is really only just for castle and untended graves? this game is even more linear than I thought

Who /return to sorcery/ here?

/pyrocleric/ here

That's what I plan to do, but I'm struggling with creating a female character face because I've never done in before in DaS2.

is this a meme?
Bonfires in 3 are about 30 seconds apart max. I think the largest run is the Cathedral of the Deep, but you've got that shortcut that circumvents the graveyard.

I dunno if 2 is just the slower game but you could remove over a quarter of the bonfires in 3 and be no worse for it, especially considering the weird ass boss bonfires.

I remember there being something about making your own bonfires a long time ago.... I think this may have been the intended mechanic with boss bonfires but they gave up.

Which is stupid. Why not let you get in to archives early? This game needs more options in progression, not less.

Nigga the castle and the archives are on the exact same path

>Linear
Well, it's as liner as Demon's Souls, you can do things in any order you want, but it doesn't affect the end result that much.

How can you not connect the idea that a living embodiment of what was once one of the greatest threats in the fucking world wouldn't be considered heretical by its mere existence? Think of this in real life, in say the days of the Spanish inquisition, if a broken of fragment of Beelzebub stood up one day and was its own demon/person, would that being not be considering a blasphemous, heretical abomination? Same principle applies here, Karla by her mere existence would be considered a heretic. How can you not put two and two together.

There's been an argument that Karla is literally just Zullie countless years later, having changed her name. If you want Occam's razor, that's the one that makes the most sense. Why the fuck would Fromsoft use a title like "child of dark" to describe something it has never been used to describe before?

Alva's corpse was found in the room with half a dozen jailors outside of Karla's cell, presumably he was there to snatch her but the jailors got to him. That's it. He found his lost love but failed just short of his goal. Karla is a fragment of Manus, which does not prevent her from being a witch and a heretic.

>hawkwood sits with you at the dragon mountain

What a guy.

Guys do I NEED to go to Shrine of Amana? I seriously don't want go there again.

Yeah, having teleportation at the start meant that they didn't need to program in ways to get to areas from other areas. That said having teleportation from the start is very nice in my opinion since we all had moments of accidently resting in ash lake and having to make the trek up.

Also theoretically for ADP, but to get there you would also need to progress to Irithyll Dungeon, and that requires you to beat about half the game.

I did some testing. Turns out RSS downscaling works differently than WSS downscaling. 120s don't get downscaled after 84, not 100. Ideal FC host level is 84.

Random random pink my man

approved by your resident dart shitter