What the fuck is wrong with Toyota nowadays?

What the fuck is wrong with Toyota nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

lexusenthusiast.com/2017/01/17/lexus-europe-sets-all-time-sales-record-in-2016/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DUDE
FUTURE
LMAO

Made too much profit and now are testing waters.
Just like BMW did

That car is not that bad in my opinion, just a another shitbox for normies.
Whats wrong with Toyota imo is that they are just selling cars for normies and dont even care about the enthusiasts like us. The gt86 is ok, but its not really a Toyota.

And it;'s not really a subaru either, it's just kind of meh. It;s a step in the right direction at least.

I think there's supposed to be a supra that shares a lot with a BMW Z5. So whether or not that's a real toyota is yet to be seen but there are pictures of it.

That thing was designed to be a Scion.

LOOK AT THOSE TINY WINDOWS

I LOVE VISIBILITY

i can see forever

>dont even care about the enthusiasts like us
theyre appealing to the masses and people with money
dont be surprised lol

It's funny how they are being innovate now after all these years.

Nothing. It looks good

I don't even think they care about normal people
they are just exploiting feeble minds

has a kind of 1930s C pillar feel to it
but smaller

>Whats wrong with Toyota imo is that they are just selling cars for normies and dont even care about the enthusiasts like us.

Probably because "enthusiasts like us" only buy used shitboxes for $8k or under and criticize anyone that steps out of line.

GM must be sweating right now.

I want Doug DeMuro reviewing this.

QUIRKS

This is my CT.

I drove the C-HR and I can confirm it's even worse from this point of view...but at least is filled with electric nannies and sensors to avoid fucking up both when parking and when surpassing/moving with pedestrians around you

They fucking ruined EVERYTHING with their Project Genesis

>No one actually bought an Echo when the Corolla existed and did everything better
>MR2 became fatter and gayer version of Miata, Celica made fat and FWD

Toyota made nothing sporty last decade. A 2JZ-GTE does not a sports car make.

And then their quality went down the drain.

This so fucking much

Toyota has consistently had niche sports cars that sell like ass and only appeal to enthusiasts, while most companies only offer appliances.
Who gives a shit about the other cars they make if they're still willing to make things like the GT86, MR-2 and S, Celica, and so on.

>>MR2 became fatter and gayer version of Miata
>literally 2 inches shorter and 150lb lighter than the NB of the same time, both 66" wide
>let alone the much heavier and larger NC that followed

ur a meme monster m8

The only Miata lighter than the MR-S is the na.

Whatever disease that causes car designers to make fuck ugly machines seems to have been transferred from Lexus to the main company.

Would you drive it for free for the rest of your life ?

The Echo was a hit in Canada, tho. Tons of them here. Moreover in cities like Montreal.

Idk what the disease is called, but I know why it's spreading...
>lexusenthusiast.com/2017/01/17/lexus-europe-sets-all-time-sales-record-in-2016/
And there's just as many Yaris in Europe as there are Corollas/Auris

I'd feel ashamed to be seen in it, desu. Hell no.

It pains me that someone high up at Lexus probably thinks the sale increase is due to people liking the hideous designs and not just due to the reputation of reliability in a time where luxury car sales have skyrocketed and reliability has plummeted.

>making the rear window smaller so you can move the handle to a less convenient place
I see they put the smartphone app UI guys in charge of cars now.