Logo wallpapers of car brands you drive thread

post em

close enough

Anyone have Lexus/ TRD?

Its almost like bedliner exists

almost like making a bed out of aluminum is fucking retarded for anyone ever intending to use the truck like a truck in any sort of capacity

A bed liner fixes the problems inherent with an aluminum bed besides every work truck ive seen has a bed liner

>being a badgewhore

You are fucking retarded if you don't use some kind of a bed liner and use your car for work. My van sure as hell has steel floor but still the first thing I did was cover it in a few mm of plywood because I'm not a fucking retard and you are supposed to be able to sell your workhorse in a few years for at least a small amount.

Not close enough if you drive a fucking 318i faggot

Alfa friend!

Hell you were a few minutes faster. Nice to see another real car lover in here!

Are you the guy with the GT?

I wish.
I'm just that faggot with MiTo.

>muh badges
>muh mito
faggots the whole of you, you belong with the BMW fangirls

t. busrider

>t. badge whores

Alfa and BMW are both shit these days and their fanbois are all badge whores

>being this wrong

Ah yes, the stuff that car dreams are made of.

I find that car ugly but I commend you on not worshipping a badge

Yeah cause you know... everyone using a bed gets cinderblocks dropped into it usuing a fucking skid steer. And if you load your truck like that you deserve a fucked up truck

I wanted a small car that is both nice and fun to drive and made within the last ~5 years. Which left me with a lot of extremely boring small japanese cars. Weak EU-specced Civics, load of German trash and some 1.0L cars I don't even want to mention.
When you look at the market the MiTo is pretty much the only option (you could also buy a 500 too if you are a girl or maybe a Mini if you don't mind paying premium for a fucked up brand).

Also saying that Alfa is shit these days is nothing but ignorant. Just look at the lap times and the HUGE fun factor.

yeah let's ignore that the bed got torn by an empty toolbox

As I said before, don't be a fag.

>defending that bullshit
ffs