EU Time: 2pm EST / 19:00 GMT
NA Date: Mar. 3-5
NA Time: 6pm EST / 23:00 GMT
Estimated time: 4 hours per day
Format: Conquest, Bo5, Standard Set
Stream: twitchDOTtv/axolotlhooves
Streamer Battletag: AxolotlAndy#1798

>Class submission
Once the banned cards are in you have until thursday to submit your classes + battletag to [email protected].

>Arena Help
heartharena.com/
discord.gg/m8F3YeZ

Page 10 edition

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Previously:
>/hsg/ Tournament Discord
discord.gg/4FRGTjd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xf-QTw615b4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

top 100 for our guy lojom

>Lothar casting

WHO GO DAR

What do you think he smells like?

Gunpowder and failure

It never dawned on me how much of a celebrity game I view hearthstone as, if it doesn't have people I'm familiar with I don't bother watching.

The HCT weekends have been so exciting. It really shows just how much skill the professionals have over regular ladder plebs.

Such skill intensive plays as not drawing patches turn 1 or having reno on turn 6. Truly amazing.

Are they using a screenshot of GundamFlame or does he simply not move a muscle?

Did you not watch /OUR/ guy Lojom push aggro cancer's shit in with healadin and tauntlock?

Most people only show intetest when the top 5 to 10 hearthstone streamers and top 3 casters are on screen, just look at how the chat was constantly raving for NaviOOT. He is pretty handsome though.

dust and sweat

I watched him lose to aggro shaman then had to afk. How'd that go?

If ever there was a time to claim /ourguy/, it would be now

He reverse swept the pirate warrior. It was pretty fucking sick. This guy brings his own decks and makes it work

fuck I missed it I would have loved to watch him

>Tansoku could have actually traded into a 7 health minion on turn 2

This game disgusts me.

>tauntlock
you mean the first half of reno lock doubled

then dont play it

wait did amnesiac not make it?

You mean kind of like how handlock is just the good cards of renolock doubled? Hmm....

no, the little faggot highrolled his way into top 8 with a shitty 5-2 record then got fucked by murloc warrior.

0%

He got paired with Fr0zen in top 8 and lost, glad Mr. Water Warrior finally gets his time to shine. DocPwn sucks though

>come home
>try to go in the bathroom quietly
>before I can jump in the shower, gf opens the door
>sees the lipstick on my dick
FUCK
Friday night ruined

>be aggro rogue vs mid-jade shaman
>have a shit load of damage in hand but cant play it all in one turn and afraid of taunt totem/thing from below
>wait a second...
>Leeroy, hit face
>Shadowstep
>Leeroy hit face
>Shadowstep
>I have no board and opponent has 2 useless totems a drake and 4 1/1 whelps
>full board means hes unable to play a taunt, healing fish or hero power
>he cant kill me unless he plays a rando bloodlust
>mid-jade doesnt even play lightning bolt for him to kill one of the whelps with
>Leeroy, coldblood for lethal

Christ, that was cool. Using the whelps as an advantage is sick.

youtube.com/watch?v=xf-QTw615b4

I know that feel bruh

So what happened when she found out you like to cross dress and suck your own dick

>aggro anything

Kill yours-

>Midjade Shaman

....I'm conflicted

It's always a good feeling when you use your own intellect to lock out a game

breddy much, focusing on two different things

thats a pretty nice play, gj

Wasn't Amnesiac the little shittalking goblin?

we can all kill ourselves, user.

thanks, it's instances like these that really remind me of why i have so much fun playing this shitty game.

yep

hope this is a joke because thats SICK youre a sick disgusting human bean dude

>muh wumyn feelings

what a fucking cuck, kek.

SICK FREAK

this overlay seems familiar...

is with or without the wooden arches better?

>Play Ramp Druid
>Ramp up to 10 mana in the time it takes Shaman to get to 6
>He STILL manages to win

Fuck you Ben.

MOHZEZ IS OUR GUY

>play ramp druid
>it feels like a bad jade druid

competitive hearthstone
eckkkkkssss deeeeeee

>play Astral Druid
>Astral on turn 1 with Innervate and Coin
>play 8+ mana minions for the duration of the game
>he STILL manages to win

That's when I realized I should just join the cancer

*topdecks constantly*

nothing personal, joewn

this desu, I remember cheesing out ancient of war ridiculously early then he just clears it with bolt and buccaneer, shaman is so fucking broken when you understand that it can go through a druid that's ramped way above his give like holy shit 477 trades favorably with dark arakkoa

As the original Ramp Druid, I was only able to ramp that high because the Shaman I faced managed to kill my turn 2 Doomsayer.

Seven fucking damage on turn two. I hope Shamans are enjoying their time now, because in an expansion or two they're gonna get the Kara-Priest treatment.

It'll be interesting to see if blizzard pulls the game out of the shitter. I'm not holding my breath though, when they "fix" the busted shit they have now they'll just have a new set of busted shit resulting in an even more cancerous meta.

What I wouldn't give to go back to the days of Dr. 7 into BGH.

COON

WOG was a step in the right direction because it showed that they understood the importance of control decks, and gave them tools to be powerful.

Now if only they'd stop giving aggro and midrange decks the tools to be OVERWHELMING, things might get better.

nice fucking game blizzardbabs.

jowen full breakdown after that throw

I guess that means druid isn't shit in arena anymore

Wotog would have been a near perfect expansion if they didn't make yog cancer incarnate.

>10 mana card
>cancer

t. aggro shitter who got flamestriked one too many times.

If you're running a 10 mana minion, there's a reasonable demand that it wins the game, or at least sets up lethal, for you the turn it's played.

I'm sure control warrior would rather face a yogg than today's 4 10 mana kazakus potions

I didn't have a problem with yog being powerful salty mage faggot. I had a problem with him being RANDOM XD. He could have read "Transform all other minions into sheep gain 10 armor, and draw 3 cards" and I would have been fine with him because he'd have been a strong end game card that you could bank on having a standard outcome. The problem with Yog was he was a random factor that turned matches on their head. I hated seeing him played in tournaments because it cheapened the outcome.

I don't think I could be a tournament player i'd get too tiled on the matchmaking

based Lojom. turned out the secret to beating aggro wasn't playing disgustingly greedy reno decks with a crutch full heal and overpowered potion maker.

Reno actually fucks over standard control decks as much as it does aggro. Can't wait for that cancer to be dead.

you said it, man. reno was cool for a bit but definitely overstayed his welcome.

>The problem with Yog was he was a random factor that turned matches on their head

So then you also had a problem with C'Thun (no promise he'd clear a board or have a lethal effect) and Y'Shaarj (could pull a useless minion, or Doomsayer)

Since N'Zoth was the only Old God you had any sort of direct control over guiding, was WOTOG as "near perfect" as you think?

Did you even play the game back then? If you were in a long match with a '''yogg''' druid and he shit out the man himself you'd be fucking pissed 70℅ of the time because it gave him more than enough tempo to win the game

>C'thun
Why? his damage was almost always a total finisher, and when it wasn't it, wasn't beyond the scope of previous random damage effects like the boombots. C'thun was a well designed 10 mana card if anything, and I only really had problems with some of his supporting minions, but those were minor quibbles.
>Y'shaarj
>Implying he was run outside of meme decks built entirely around him.

Like I said, there's a certain expectation for a 10 mana minion to at least set up a game winning scenario for you.

That's why the Old Gods saw play and Faceless Behemoth didn't.

It will be nice to hear people use the term handlock again

im not that guy but C'Thun and Y'Shaarj can be controlled much more than Yogg. Yogg is entirely random, so you play him and hope(lol) you get something good.

>Faceless Behemoth didn't

Until tonight!

The problem is Yog sometimes didn't set up a game winning scenario. He was slightly more likely to help you yes, but he could have just as easily fucked you over. I don't like cards that read "Flip a coin, if heads you will be in a winning position, if tails you will lose" I like cards like C'thun that say "If you get me fucking huge I'll definitely put you in a position to win unless your opponent pulls something out of his ass"

Help me out please, I have the watch and learn quest. aRoses#2953 EU.

only the famous streamers stream in english. when i visit twitch im having a hard time finding a stream that isnt in russian or french

I don't know which chink to root for...

If you didn't like a card that was an coinflip on being game winning/losing, then why play him, especially when there were three other Old Gods you could easily build a deck around and have good success with?

This brings me back to the theory that you were on the receiving end of one too many solid Yoggings. Unless you think random chance is cancer incarnate for a card game as a whole, in which case you may be involved in the wrong game, mate.

Should a 10 mana minion have an unignorably significant effect of the game? Sure. Should it singularity put you in a position to win the game statistically often with no support and regardless of the current state of the game? Absolutely fucking not

>random chance is cancer incarnate
On a large enough scale it is.
Yog was the first true offender on that scale though which is why I'm so vehemently against it. For the most part I don't really have a problem with the RNG in other aspects, yog was just poorly designed cancer for STORIES XD.

I suggested this before but my view on how to change yogg was something like a spell threshold on each ability scaling it to do more.
1. 5 spells clear the board
2. 10 spells draw cards
3. 15 spells heal
4. 20 generate value
Something like that, I know yogg was 'rng' but you could always play it after a lot of spells and expect it to draw cards and clear the board, now it does shit absolutely nothing

That's why ragnaros was removed

Root for me

Isn't this exactly what things like Kazakus and Reno are doing right now and for half the cost with no previous setup

Holy Shit!

Reno should be removed from the game and instead increase the life pool for every player, so aggro shitters can play their stuff and it would work like a buffer for more room instead these extremes of styles we have now

not really. Rag was never overpowered or too good, it just restricted card design because an 8-mana card thats better than rag would be too good.

Thankfully Reno and the big kazakus value enabler brann are rotating out.
But also Jade is a direct counter to the insane renolock value generator. And this just brings us to another point, why the current rock paper scissors design of the current meta is fucking abysmal.

Great round of hearthstone. Turn 5 concede against pirate warrior

I don't mind rock paper scissors,it is a good balance starting point if they made it well.At the moment though it is rock paper ,but the scissors are not the scisors they predicted(aggro instead of handbuff).Then they are gonna nerf pirates without fixing the handbuff cards and we are left with a full retart meta till the expansion.

>Increase the life pool

That wouldn't change anything, since you're either not increasing it by enough for control decks to stabilize or you're increasing it by too much and aggro decks steam out. Either way, better off just having Reno be the deciding factor.

Maybe increase life pool based on a certain stat average in your deck, so that slower decks have more health and can survive longer against aggro decks, without guaranteeing a set amount of damage that either party has to aim towards healing/dealing?

The idealist part of me says they removed rag because they couldn't nerf him and keep him relevant in any mode, but they also realize the power level of classic needs to be reduced so they can design weaker but still successful cards in the future and open up space for the shit cards of hearthstone to start being played again.

The cynic in me says they're just continuing on their quest to marginalize classic to force people to invest more in expansions.

If I Resurrect an Ancient of War, will I get a 5/5, or the 5/10 state with taunt which it was before it died?

/our/ guy There are a bunch of top 8 vets like pingpingho the shaman god (since vanilla), navioot the hunky autistic control warrior player, etc. if you wanted a familiar face, but just root for the person you see who has your favorite lineup imo

Early WoG was best meta,before the dragon warrior tardery.Tempo warrior was the coolest deck in the game's ladder ever.

i have the same thoughts sometimes, but solo adventures will from now on be free and give packs and we'll also be getting daily login rewards so whatever, I dont think blizz is too evil.

5/5

There were absolutely times especially early on where rag was "too good"

something about sweep's eyes look weird. i cant put my finger on it though...

I guess rag was at its best in November when everyone was playing him and midrange shammy played both rag and al'akir, but that's really it.

And that was in midrange shaman meta, soooo...yea it was really OP playing him into a board full of totems every other game.

Druid has so many cool possibilities
>beast druid
>ramp druid
>spells druid (even with Medivh)
>token/buff druid
>combo druid (with Aviana + Malygos or C'Thun)

>none of it is played
This has to be the most oppressive meta to date

aviana kun c'thun yung'brewmastah c'thun is played

Rag was removed, because it was a good card that included too much RNG. Blizzard doesn't want tournaments to be decided by a Ragnaros cointoss.

How? It can't win against aggro since it needs to draw the whole deck more than half the time

you know they're just copying all that from shadowverse to stem the rate of defection