Truckerfag General /tfg/

>Sherman is burning Atlanta again edition

>Swift: Best In Class
>Don't Sign That Lease Dummy
>CDL How-to: Private driving school or based community college
>Megacompanies are shit without exception
>Except Prime because you'd need a 64-bit browser to count how many there are here
>44 TONNES
>4
>
>T
>O
>N
>N
>E
>S
>Whiney and Bepis now in ill-fated love triangle with the return of luckless and truckless M&Ms
>Trucker Gundam is momentarily unmuted; is training newfags on how to hit F5 to see if your shitposts went through
>Truckerfag is hoping the engine sourced by ZF for Frankenliner wasn't labeled "Abbie Normal"
>Oilfag ate fast-food sushi; never heard from again

I-85 is closed in Atlanta due to fire and subsequent collapse.

Previously on "Lifestyles of the Occasionally Employed":

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k_bFRZ8oAZw
youtube.com/watch?v=-6N1n9yfj84
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Atlanta.

What the hell are truckers servicing metro atlanta going to do for the next few months? I imagine service schedules were already tight as fuck with normal traffic.

Spend more of their 70 hours waiting in traffic.

>TFW I made a new thread at exactly the same time as this one

>Fast food sushi
Nah, I gave the sushi a miss and got a beef yakisoba bowl instead.

It was good, although my colon would beg to disagree with that as of today.

>mfw I'm making gyudon tonight

Who the hell would eat sushi that you don't have to sit down and wait for like a decent human being, preferably delivered on a conveyor belt.
>Canadians
Oh, right.

For the Millenials.

>Truckerfag is hoping the engine sourced by ZF for Frankenliner wasn't labeled "Abbie Normal"
Lmao

How ZF rused me out of my shekels 2 weeks before the motor is going to be swapped.

>tfag hurry up and pay for your motor
Y, tho?
>we ran it and it's sitting outside in the customer pickup area
Why's that a problem?
>it's illegal to store motors outside
Ok, take my money.
>2 days later
>roll up and see this shit
>ZF was just trying to break $100k in sales for the month
>still came up over $1k short

REEEEEEEEEE
I COULD HAVE EARNED ENOUGH INTEREST ON THAT $4500 TO BUY MORE TENDIES
REEEEEEEEEEE

>tanks hold 150
>140 usable
>fill up 136

that is a standard ploy if i remember right.
>clearly all of them are yours since ZF said yours was outside.
you may need all of them to cobble one working engine too..

You ain't seen that warning never to fill it up past 95%?

They started retard-proofing most trucks by rotating the fill neck out roughly 20 degrees, making the top 5% unfillable.

>drop trailer at dc
>no empties
>hey dispatch there's no empties here
>yes there are, check again
>hey dispatch, there's still no empties here, surprisingly none respawned in 10 minutes since the last time I checked
>talk to beau, he says there's empties there
>hey dc guard shack, can I talk too beau?
>no one named beau has ever worked here
>hey dispatch beau isn't a person that exists in this time line
>get directions to their second drop yard, there's empties there
>hey guard shack, where's your drop yard?
>we don't have one
>hey dispatch, what the fuck, are you literally retarded?
>just go ahead and shut down early and I'll look for something in the morning
I love working for major carriers

Ya know, sometimes it annoys me that most of our accounts aren't drop n hook when they clearly could, and should, be. Then I remember that I've never been on a trailer (snipe) hunt and my annoyance goes away.

Did you bother to confirm what yard they thought you were AT?

I once spent 4 hours in the middle of the night calling people, calling company, driving to different lots, opening trailers looking for an extremely elusive load of bananas. Turns out they were still on the boat. Boat didn't even dock for another 6 hours.

>tfw want to make a blog post but it would be so long

Do it with my blessing.

Well don't just stand there, call the police!

If you don't you're an accessory to ten counts of First Degree Exposure Of A Powerplant.

Just fuck her in the ass next time, to return the favor.

>2018
>still using deesel
topkek

>Trump making America great again as we speak
>Voluntarily sucking green energy's dick this hard

The annoying orange thinks he can end the war on coal by freeing frecking and taxing imported oil
We'll be lucky to still have cars by 2019.

>2018
>using underperforming and unreliable engines

>Frecking
>Freck a well
>Freckturing
>Making frecktures in the formation face to increase permeability

>MFW

I almost hit a rolled over truck today. Actually I did hit it. Oh well.

I'll try to get it tomorrow. I'm typing it in notepad but I'm tired and going to bed now.

Word.

The fleet. Looks breddy good.

>hey gordo, youre almost to pasco right?
uh no i passed pasco an hour ago.

>well turn around theres a trailer in pasco that you have to get right now and bring to kent it has to be here by midnight.

Ive only got like 6 hours on my clock thatll be pushing it.

>you HAVE to

roll into pasco drop my load and look at the 5 trailers in the yard
dispatch its not here

>no it's there.

no its not.

>look again

list off all 5 trailers and their contents

>are you sure?

would you like photos?

>oh,ok check this other place in moxee

uh. thats not where you said it would be.

>its in moxee

surprise surprise its not here either

>are you sure?

list off the 6 i find and said contents, if you ask me if im sure, i will drive to kent and slap you

>theyre telling me its supposed to be in pasco go back.
so i drive back and go off duty, go home have a shower and a hot meal watch tv and come back

>the trailer hasnt been loaded yet. its still in spokane.

>mfw midnight is when its going to be loaded
>mfw dispatch misread and lead me on a merry 4 hour chase.

>hey gordo,FM here, why did you drop your load in pasco?

I am very happy with my choice to leave
my California money has started to dry up, so ill have to start working again April.

So do you niggas get paid for that 4hrs of running around?

>tfw another 20min on the clock today and I would've had to fill out a log!
Longest day I have had in awhile without some shit breaking down and making me sit for 3hrs. Had to come in at 5am for that shit too so I have been awake since 3:45am and still somehow going. On the plus side, got 700 cases off the truck today (regular '10 Hour' day is like 400cs) so even tho I called off on Tues, shit should pay off.

Also where the fuck is Whiney? No eminem either. I hope that bitch nigga aint cheating on me!

>blogpost tiem
Tapas aren't terrible.

Been gone for near 6 months and PTL still hasn't secured or been impostered? Impressive.

>ill fated love triangle
Im polyamorous so i can share

Also fuck dollar tree routes

PTL aint no weak sauce who will be bullied into being a tripfaggot.

are you driving again?

in this particular case, no. the dispatcher in question did not use his initials so they had no idea who the moron was. the FM also decided that since i had dropped the load in pasco all the running around was for free.

>wage theft

>So do you niggas get paid for that 4hrs of running around?
Not him but, yes I get paid for every mile driven. None of this zip to zip bullshit, if I drive it, I get paid.

Oh and if the delivery is less than 150miles from pickup it is all hourly.

>cuck per miler swinging his dick around
That's adorable.

>cat urine eau de toilette, obese neckbeard calling others out
Now thats adroable.

>implying you arent
LMAO! The 4chanarian is real within you.

read here too my dick swing is legitimate, shit is comfy.

I'm an O/O broken down by mile I've made $3.20 a mile this year. How's that dick swing for you?

>gross and not after appropriate running costs and lay away cash

Dont kid yourself

says the guy with 2 non running trucks. Yeah nice swing you have. also this LMAO!

>I'm an O/O broken down
At least you were honest with that

LMAO!

DANK

lol check out this white knight youtube.com/watch?v=k_bFRZ8oAZw

here's a better white knight.
youtube.com/watch?v=-6N1n9yfj84

Thanks oil faget

For real tho. I almost died the other day when a semi rolled in front of me. I had to grab the shoulder and skim by.

This is the only white knight I need.

You have ten seconds to explain why you're not trucking with your baikfu.

Wow she is like milk left out for a couple days.

Just for the record: I find forward axle trucks overrated. Almost every single custom truck at shows is the same fucking combination of 389 with a flat top sleeper and long wheelbase.

When I can find a way to get my 800 lb bike on and off without dumping it.

THROW-AWAY TRUCK

Coming from a guy who's started in a Frieghtliner century and thought the same thing as hoods flew by me. You have the least popular opinion. And if somone walked you into a dealer and said u could have any truck for free. I guarantee you would choose the forward axle truck every time.

Actually I'd definitely choose the setback axle because I'm a European pretending to be American on the internet, and we're severly limited by turning radius here. Every inch counts. If I were across the pond things might look different but even then forward axles with long wheelbases are absolutely atrocious at turning. Gotta pull across three lanes to make a turn.

I don't yet ride and I'm not even into Harley but that bike looks fantastic.

How much you wanna bet she's cumhungry?
>tfw she does a picking up a lot lizard episode on xvideos.

>a third of the spots are blind side and the rest can only be pulled in to or out of depending on which fuel lanes are being used
The East coast is really not very rookie friendly. I saw a Swift give up on a spot and parked in the grass across the street

>See a skinny pasty white ginger proposition a fat Latina prostitute with sagging breasts and tired eyes

NoThanks.jpg

are you carrying to multiple Dollar Trees?
>be csa/dispatcher
>get random ass stop to drop at dollar tree from Wel co. in Ardmore, OK
>B.F.E
>can't find a phone number, website, or email to schedule this stop
fuckthatstop.jpg

sauce now

>implying you have standards

I did Dollar Tree for a few weeks and quit because fuck Dollar Tree, the other day I got a call from dispatch asking me to come back for +$55/trailer and a $5000 bonus. And I said "fuck dollar tree"

I was. Had the same problem once too. Luckily my mentor at the time had been there before.

any reefer faggots here? I need to blow off steam about taking orders from J.B Hunt always on my ass about what is delivering and when when other brokers don't give a shit as long as it gets to where it's going

>JB Hunt
Well there's your problem

I actually prefer the 386 over the 389. I've driven a 386, 387, and 379, and the 386 was the most comfy by far. I like the fender lines and non-integrated sleeper.

>JB Hunt
Has nothing to do with reefer. They do that shit for every load.

>hotel room doesn't have a microwave
>left cooking supplies in the truck
>refrigerator packed with booze
>tfw reverted to cuckshed diet
Kind of looking forward to the nostalgia, but I might just walk down to Texas Roadhouse every night.

What happened to your 379? You still have it?

>What is adult onset diabetes?

>those spicy cheez its

oh lawd those things are fucking crack. I'll demolish a whole box in one sitting

>I'm polyamorous

Ahhh so you're also a cuck! Your character grows more disgusting by the day.

No. I trained in a 379.

The produce section was fucking rekt. Have to go back tomorrow after they restock.

Link to the /mo/ thread for anyone that missed it

/out/ x /soc/ for those few hours was so terrible. Mostly because there was no option to trip. But also all the dicks and fags.

What happened to your yellow cabover? I remember the V8 shit the bed or something. You have any plans for it?

That's great, but just because you can doesn't mean it's wise to engineer trucks that literally can't make a turn unless the road is as wide as an airfield.

I don't even know where I'd find the next road with as many lanes around here.

Seen it.
Ignored it.
Topped it off carefully until almost overflowing at every full-up.

Combining /out/ and /soc/ sounds like brokeback mountain.

It was shitty because the /soc/ fags didn't really interact. A couple /out/ people had fun with the other threads but like me they were all just pissed off within half an hour.

Actually I don't even know why that guy is doing it like that. This looks like a similarly sized digger and if I didn't know any better I'd say it's a photo from the US.

> Long-ass trailer
> Three sets of wheels
> Six axles
That's not even fucking oversize in europe. 3, maybe 4 axles at the back, 3-axle tractor, and you're good to go.

Hell, I've seen shit like that being pulled on a flatbed along country lanes by a fucking agricultural tractor.

I can just imagine the grime and filth around the filler neck from overflow and venting out from thermal expansion.

fuck dude, shit is annoying to look up. They are our smallest client and easily take up 10% of my work day.

...by smallest client I mean we don't get a lot of shit to haul from them. they are probably the biggest ass hole broker account

How positively unexpected and interesting that different regional governments could have differing sets of regulations concerning commercial transportation based on their particular set of circumstances.

>Eating the emergency rations
Wew lad. Its a short two steps down to eating local stray animals and then cannibalizing vagrants and street folk at that point.

>Wew lad. Its a short two steps down to eating local stray animals and then cannibalizing vagrants and street folk at that point.
No need. One of those goths would likely feed a tribe for a month.

Not a cuck if its all women m8

>cannibalizing vagrants and street folk at that point.
You do know that's what goes into the rollerdogs, right?
> Roadkill from any employee's route to work (mandatory to stop and pick it up with a shovel, and valid excuse for lateness)
> Murdered and discarded lot lizards
> Dead truckers (Anyone dies on the premises, be it a heart attack on the shitter or being lynched for blocking the fuel island)
> Homeless people
> Hitch hikers, after being gang-banged in the showers
> Local wildlife and domestic pets caught in traps
There's a big grinder out back they just feed ingredients into. They love obese truckers, though; all the fat they carve off to fit them into the grinder? They fry stuff in that.

>MFW

It's been sitting in minnesota ever since. It had a hydrolocking problem, but it'd usually wash down within 10 minutes. Got it towed to the shop where it's sitting when it wouldn't turn after 12 hours thinking it ate a cylinder wall. Recently read a journal entry from the last time I hopped in, and the motor spun freely without the injectors in, so I've got no idea what's up, really. Don't have the time or space to get into it, though.

Nah, they're both in the 90-110lb range. Might feed a small family for a few weeks since they're 16-20% bodyfat.

Do you think you'll get around to rebuilding it?

Oh well then that doesn't count as polyamoury. That's just guys getting nuts and women masturbating with each other.

WELP.

>be yesterday
>shit run out of Wellston OH
>has no time, 638 miles for a full day
>barely pays 1.00 a mile but decide fuck it, run it
>get to fuel stop, decide to do Dennys
>grab my camera shit and laptop and lock the truck
>close the door and realize my key was still in the ignition
>whatever, got a spare under the hood
>pop hood, 404 key not found
>well fuck.nef
>decide fuck it, i'll break into it, have done it before but never on a big rig
>buy universal slim jim tool
>can't do it and up against my 14 so decide fuck it call a locksmith and enjoy my Dennys
>run into a guy who repo's big rigs
>gets me into my truck for 75 bucks
>get rolling and realize im going to be out of hours when I get to my 90
>65mph the whole way across
>90 has overnight parking, get onto the lot with 0:01 left on my 14
>get unloaded in less than an hour this morning
>got a decent paying run to NC that picks up in Murfeesboro today and will make payroll cutoff
>about to raid the BBQ grill at the Petro here in the dirty dime