Tree of Savior General /tosg/

Previous Thread: >RIP GBL
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=854

>Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=850

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

When will Kim save us?

Lets just move to another game

Can someone explain this

Ded

>>RIP GBL
Salty PvP fags who cares only about free TP are the worst.
Hopefully Crimson and alike PvP whales are going to quit with these "shit" rewards
Kim saved PvP

sub 3k when

I miss you guys

>Kim saved PvP
By killing what little left of whale supporting the game

>Whales
>supporting game
Whales supported MMOTANK since IMC was giving them enough free TPs to never have to give them a cent

This is our future.

Stay away from Fedimian ch1 with your hobo box

loneliness is what keeps me playing this game

All I see are a bunch of monkey's about to abuse that cute boi looks comfy though

At tbis speed next week

Get on your guild Discord and try to bait someone there on playing another game with you.

me too!

Goys. If jolly roger loots a dpk item does the counter resets?

no

Thanks desu

>-72 con

Not worrying at all

>recipe was selling for 7m
>didn't have the money
>have 12m now
>recipe selling for 40m

What's the price of Sarkmis on your servers?

>doing saaulus with my alchememe
>linker3 use lifeline
>"lol 810 int"
What did that guy meme

maybe hes a shitter with random stats all over the place and thinks 810 is much

Rainwater's my girl yo
She takes good care of my rod

She's everyone's girl, yo

Back off, yo

dead game
dead thread

p.servers when
I'm convinced they can't be worse then IMC

What is the command for make boss spotter addon send the message to guild chat?

Just like how "IMC couldn't be worse than Nexon", you'll be wrong when you see what idiots will do to this game when fans get their full way in designing it.

>add Admin in skype
>"yo mate, can you change xxxxx and yyyy so my class is super OP? Im gonna 'donate' 500bugs"
>oh sure...
pservers are cancer

Anyone else played GW2 here? ToS could benefit from copying how that game incentivized their different game modes.

Where are the druid and fencer masters?

Was Team Skull disbanded?

Ok you're right
I kinda expressed that incorrectly
There will of course be the ecchi servers with naked sprites, the pay to win servers and the servers full of custom wings
But out of 100 shitty servers there will have to be one decent one, right?
That's kinda how it works with other games with p-servers

Why should you have to be incentivized to do something? Why not do it because you find it fun? PVP shouldn't be another chore.

Express what it is about the game that you want changed and fixed without being vague like "balanced classes"

Some sort of...autism

>But out of 100 shitty servers.....
>100 servers
>TOS
no user

AKA this general in a nutshell.

>Why not do it because you find it fun?
Because nothing in this game is fun besides trying new classes and experimenting with new builds, and even that gets old after you go through the same quests, dungeons and grinding maps because of the massive linearity of this game.

>Express what it is about the game that you want changed and fixed without being vague like "balanced classes"
More communication between the staff and the players, preferably staff members that speak proper English and not use a google translator
More prompt on bugs and exploits as and when they arrive and not leaving us for months without fixes while the playerbase dwindles
Staff that play the game, and understand the issues first hand
More activity in game by the staff, giving events and stuff
Better advertising
Fixes for things like the dungeon finder to allow us to queue for any dungeon from any map
Possibly changes to the allowed instance limit per day and the way drops work in general
To name a few

I find the general combat system fun but end game is stupid because you fight the same things over and over and over. Need more monsters with unique mechanics like Rexipher.

>Because nothing in this game is fun
Then don't play it. Why be bribed into pretending you have fun?

>after you go through the same quests, dungeons and grinding maps
You'd do that even if it wasn't "linear" after you made a couple alts.

I feel like monsters do less and less as the game goes on and in general it slows down because each thing is more of a chore to kill and you can't just have fun killing shit.

I meant that as "shit that would happen in a private server if you ran one"
>Fixes for things like the dungeon finder to allow us to queue for any dungeon from any map
I don't get queues. Just remove them and let people make their own parties. It works for saalus and everything else. If you went in knowing you were gonna have to make a party, you'd just make one and do it. That exp bonus was a mistake.

This is like literally the best build I have ever seen. All it needs is enchanter.

Why are you still here then if this game isnt fun for you?

Just turn around and leave

The queues are an effort to combat party elitism I think, would you really want to cart around a Chrono 1 full con through the 145 dung if you had to make your own party for example?

You shouldn't make dumb builds like that to begin with, and if you did it should have been for the sake of your guild or friends. Also you have the option of being pyro 2 linker instead of muh cryo.

The fact that if you leave you can't come back ever. The amount of farming required to catch up with those who play every day and do content with them is insane. This isn't like a good MMO where a new expansion hits and as long as you're at level cap you're on par with everyone else because older gear became irrelevant. If you quit and the game ever becomes good, it'll still be shit for you because you will never catch up to others who stayed.

Lemme ask you something, how many people have returned to the game after having left for at least three months and stayed?

I don't know, dungeon finders have become like an industry standard for mmo's now
A game could work without one if it was going for that oldschool feel.
But ToS kind of went half way with that.
It's stuck between being oldschool and a modern day theme park.
But the dungeon finder and loot is only a few of the problems with the game that drive away players.
The tokens, trade and storage restrictions are a huge issue to new players, I've personally witnessed many friends say "wtf is this shit" and not log back on because of the trade/token stuff and the market tax.
I think the new player experience in general needs a revamp, how many people quit because they ran out of quests back in the day because no one told them about the card girl and exploring.
And yes I'm talking about hand holding, which is something you either love or hate.
But it comes back to ToS not really knowing what it wants to be, is it an oldschool game where you figure things out for yourself and make parties, or is a themepark mmo that holds you hand, ToS went for a bit of both and kind of failed on both fronts

How likely is it to find someone willing to powerlevel me as in those dungeon vouchers? Would it be easier if I joined a guild? I just need to get over that hump from 80-125.

And thats my problem how?

Don't answer my question with a question. This is about you not me

>The amount of farming required to catch up with those who play every day and do content with them is insane

I will never understand this mindset. once r9 or 10 comes out, you'll spend maybe a week getting the hot new weapon and be on par.

>where a new expansion hits and as long as you're at level cap you're on par with everyone else because older gear became irrelevant
Yes it is.

>a good MMO
No that's not.

Don't ask stupid questions if you don't want to know the answer for them, dumbass.

>I don't get this mindset

Easy, people are stupid and want it outright given to them. They aren't talking about equipment overlap where new content introduces some weapons that are better than the old best content but harder to obtain, they are pushing for the stupid WoW shit where the Sword of Demonic Twilight suddenly becomes useless compared to the new continents iron sword.

AT LONG LAST

The uninstall button is right there user just waiting for you, no need to cry about the game being bad anymore. You never accomplished anything in this game anyway and no one will miss you

>once r9 or 10 comes out, you'll spend maybe a week getting the hot new weapon
hehehe

>how many people quit because they ran out of quests back in the day

This game doesn't need those people. This wasn't supposed to be a quest game. Improve the grinding experience. Also I'm pretty sure the game tells you about the card girl and stuff, it's just no one reads all that shit that is literally shoved into their faces.

>ToS not really knowing what it wants to be
I think it knows what it wants to be but the players want it to be a themepark and the devs aren't willing to just commit to one audience.

So yesterday I asked why zombies are bad and the guy didn't answer.
Please tell me why zombies suck? Im bokor 3 and they seem to be doing fine.

>This game doesn't need those people.
This game needs any people, it's fucking dead.

/v/ is making fun of us again! let's defend our dead game quickly!

Just play the game.

The game is fine retard.

>The board that has 3.5 spinoff boards because it is so shitty is relevant to anything

Didn't your cube expire?

>ohayou
Opinion discarded.

Retard.

play the game

Why?

To help make it look like it's not dead.

That was on lancer

He's doing it again, Reported!!

Idk why /v/ acts like IMC is jewish as fuck, for the first months they were too stupid to even implement a way to buy TP and the state of the launch servers made it clear the reason why they had that staggered release plan.

*plays ur pussy*

I am. Seems that guy was just bullshitting me.

>slow as fuck
>retarded AI
>damage scales like whit
>will get destroyed by r7+ mobs and bosses

The game is fine retard.

Probably for the same reason some people think Veeky Forums passes are even though people in /q/ literally begged for them.

no, fuck /v/
and they are right, TOS and IMC are shit

speed buff+wheel chair zombies are fast as fuck yo

Cleric2Priest1Diev3Miko here. A few days ago I asked here what should I pick for R8 and you told me to go with Inquisitor. I thought I fucked up with my build, but turns out the interactions between Miko and Inqui make it totally broken. I maxed Pear of Anguish first and I'm killing ground bosses much, much faster than my Dragoon. Why is this allowed? With DM+Sweeping I can throw 14 (fourteen) pears to rekt bosses with their ridiculous damage.

Also, is there any Inquisitor fanart? I'm still missing a few classes in my ToS folder.

thread?

>not posting the link so I can join them

Hi, new to this game.
am i missing something here, pressing space at that point doesn't do anything and theres no other prompts in that area.

>go to /v/ to find it
>see this instead

So which ToS map would you guys fap to?

>defeat vubbes and obtain vubbe magic stones

Ressurrection!

Res-re-re-re-r-r-re-re-res-ressu-ressu-ressu-re-re-re-r-r-re-res-re-re-res-res-resu-re-re-ressu-ressu-resurrection... ressu-ressu-re-re-ressurection...

This general ran out of soul crystals for a while now.

>bee farming is now dead

LMAO

kTOS stealth patch

>kTOS has rolled out an undocumented patch which prevents bees from spawning in a certain radius around players deemed AFK. It doesn't matter if the player moves or casts skills. After X amount of time on the map the bees just stop spawning in the insta-spawn areas altogether.

Ever noticed how there's a jew symbol on the portal in 290
And everyone runs it for silver
really makes you think goy